PDA

View Full Version : Chicas in Bonao?

joeblew
04-22-2009, 08:18 PM
I will be in Bonao any info on the chica scene there?

eastcoastallstar
04-22-2009, 08:19 PM
I'm sure they have some fine hoes there too.

David Smash
04-22-2009, 08:58 PM
My info is dated but here it is

Bonao the city that about 30mins from Santiago has chicas but when I went it looked like one of those places where the women are "respectable" When I asked about a cabana or a short-time hotel people kept giving me directions to La Vega. If you drive, take a nice drive down the Highway. More likely than not you will find a chica (my average as far as looks was 5-9). If she lives near La Vega or San Marcois or even Santiago she may have a friend who lives in Bonao. Beautiful city just bring sand to the beach

MrHappy
04-23-2009, 07:41 AM
For many years, most of the girls in Pablitos were from Bonao. It was kinda like their trademark.

Pablitos was also known for having the best looking girls of all the whore bars.

But.... A whore in SD, isn't necessarily a whore in Bonao.

It's the old grudge thing between the two towns.

Go to Bonao, and they'll tell you all the whores are in La Vega, go to La Vega, they'll tell you all the whores are in Bonao.

Summit
04-23-2009, 11:48 AM
Check out these chicas from Bonao.......

I love bonao

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

MrHappy
04-23-2009, 02:08 PM

I love bonao

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MADWJ6JcoYw)

And those are just chicks from the audience. Typical Dominican girls.

You HAVE to love this country.

Summit
04-23-2009, 02:09 PM
AHI SI.............

prtyr2
04-25-2009, 11:28 AM
For many years, most of the girls in Pablitos were from Bonao. It was kinda like their trademark.

Pablitos was also known for having the best looking girls of all the whore bars.

But.... A whore in SD, isn't necessarily a whore in Bonao.

It's the old grudge thing between the two towns.

Go to Bonao, and they'll tell you all the whores are in La Vega, go to La Vega, they'll tell you all the whores are in Bonao.

Remington Palace was also chock full of chicas from Bonao. Small town so the girls that want to hook leave for another town to do it. Go to the disco named "wendy" and there will be plenty of eye candy. I also like maimon as no gringos go there. Sit in liquor store and enjoy the view.

MrHappy
04-26-2009, 08:30 AM
Remington Palace was also chock full of chicas from Bonao. Small town so the girls that want to hook leave for another town to do it. Go to the disco named "wendy" and there will be plenty of eye candy. I also like maimon as no gringos go there. Sit in liquor store and enjoy the view.

Don't get me started on where to go to sit and girl watch. lol

Just about any small town plaza on a late Saturday or Sunday afternoon will blow your socks off, but especially in towns like Pimentel, San Francisco, San Jose, Moca, La Vega....

I've had a couple of girls friends from the Cotui/Maimon area too. As long as you can get them to get on a bus to come to the city, you're doing OK. But to drive there regularly?? No way.

yayow
04-26-2009, 08:39 AM
There are definitely gems to be found in any of these small towns and cities out there, but again it is a different game. Not for the monger per se that is on a time schedule to jump on as many chicas in the least amount of time. Plus your spanish needs to be on point to even think about doing any operating in these towns.

I used to spend a little time in Bani, and St. Cristobal and as Mr. Happy has indicated on the weekends just go hang out near the center of town and they come out of the wood work. Even most days of the week in the early evening hours.

WickedWillie
04-26-2009, 12:14 PM
My regular chica for the last 2 years comes from Bonao. I have spent a lot of time with her, her family and friends at various locations around the town.

I can count on 1 hand the number of decent looking chicas that I have seen in that time.

Most are average to ugly and ALL are fat.

If you like that hang around the bars at Parque Central at the weekend.

Solo mi dos pesos!!

prtyr2
04-26-2009, 01:44 PM
My regular chica for the last 2 years comes from Bonao. I have spent a lot of time with her, her family and friends at various locations around the town.

I can count on 1 hand the number of decent looking chicas that I have seen in that time.

Most are average to ugly and ALL are fat.

If you like that hang around the bars at Parque Central at the weekend.

Solo mi dos pesos!!

LOL. . . .I have seen some FINE chicas from Bonao. They probably leave town for the capital.

psriches
04-26-2009, 03:52 PM
I've been to all of these locations mentioned and it's hit or miss as with all off the beaten path (term used in general).

No one stop shopping!!

Summit
04-26-2009, 03:52 PM
On Any Day , In Any Town Here in the Dr, You will find at least 10 chicas that fit your fancy, if you don't then you will find at least 10 chicos that will .

Solo MY 2 pesos jajaajajajajajajaj

trackster
07-23-2009, 05:41 PM
so can we name anymore places in bonao?
so far i heard wendy and i went there one time it didnt seem like that type of place
anyone??

Crossfire1
07-23-2009, 09:27 PM
so can we name anymore places in bonao?
so far i heard wendy and i went there one time it didnt seem like that type of place
anyone??

I went to Bonao once just for a day. I flew into Santo Dominigo, rented a car and went straight to Bonao. I didn't know anybody there. I was just out to explore a new town. I stayed at the Aquarius Hotel. I'll includ a link. There are two discos in town and one of them is located right in the Aquarius Hotel. The other club is called Coco or something. I met a few chicas that night and had 3 come up to my room until about 3am. I didn't fuck any of them that night. As someone else said, it's not Sosua and these things take more time. My spanish is pretty good. You need to be able to hold a conversation without your phrase book. I didn't find any Casas (whore houses) but I was only there for one night.

http://www.aquariusbonao.com/

Crossfire1
07-23-2009, 10:27 PM
Here is a picture of one of the chicas I met in Bonoa.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/708348ae40daf0510.bmp

trackster
07-24-2009, 01:22 AM
Here is a picture of one of the chicas I met in Bonoa.

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/708348ae40daf0510.bmp)
whats that girls name? maybe ill bump into her one day lol
were these 3 girls alone or were they with some guys?

yayow
07-24-2009, 06:09 AM
I'm too am little curious :confused:, you had a chica that looked like that in your hotel room at 3:00 am after meeting her in the disco and didn't close the deal?

Not only her but two others in your room as well ?

WTF?????

MrHappy
07-24-2009, 07:22 AM
I'm too am little curious :confused:, you had a chica that looked like that in your hotel room at 3:00 am after meeting her in the disco and didn't close the deal?

Not only her but two others in your room as well ?

WTF?????

Heh heh, I can see you don't want to go to Bonao... girls like that are a dime a dozen in that town. Your milege would probably be much better due to your advanced preparation.

I had a girl from San Cristobal yesterday. Just a doll. We had chatted on messenger for an hour or so, and when I told her I was close, she jumped at the chance to go out for a while.

But I can tell you this.. go to San Cristobal any afternoon around 6-7 in the evening, and they're like cockroaches when you turn on the lights in the kitchen. They are EVERYWHERE!!!!!

The point is, any town you go to in the afternoons will have girls all over the place. That's what they do. Not whores by any stretch of the imagination, but nice girls that would love to have a gringo boyfriend.

Crossfire1
07-24-2009, 09:23 AM
whats that girls name? maybe ill bump into her one day lol
were these 3 girls alone or were they with some guys?

The girls were alone. Although one later confessed to being married to a guy from NYC.:eek: I met a lot of women that day. When I first came into town, it was rainy very hard, so there were not too many people out on the street. I stopped in a Pizza shop, that was an indoor restaurant with AC. All of the women (6) working there were fascinated by my presence there. Keep in mind I'm not Latino but 80% of Latinos think I'm Dominican. They could obviously tell I was a tourist, so they all wanted to know my story.

I went to the Club Coco a little too early. I was one of the first people there. I got to know one of the guy bartenders there (Yes guy bartender. This ain't Sosua). All night long he kept grabbing girls and introducing them to me. All the guys that worked there were cool.:ilike:

Crossfire1
07-24-2009, 09:32 AM

I love bonao

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MADWJ6JcoYw)

BTW Domwolf thanks for the video. Very hot. I thought the first chica was great but the flaca prove to be fuego. She brought her A game to the stage. :clap:

yayow
07-24-2009, 10:04 AM
BTW Domwolf thanks for the video. Very hot. I thought the first chica was great but the flaca prove to be fuego. She brought her A game to the stage. :clap:

Yeah nice video, but you notice when the chicas were really getting ready to put it down on the floor, they opened up the top button or pulled down the fly a little of their jeans. I guess that is a kin to rolling up your shirt sleeves, now let's work;)

yayow
07-24-2009, 10:06 AM
Heh heh, .......Your milege would probably be much better due to your advanced preparation......

By advanced preparation is that a nice way of saying I am old:confused::eek::eek::rofl:

trackster
07-26-2009, 07:20 PM
ooh ok sounds good and even better that the bartender in coco nut did that for u
i never got sumthing like that then again maybe its because im kinda young in my mid twenties??? could that be it? (i been to coco nut b4 but never early)
r u still in DR better yet around bonao?
if u r u gotta try the hamburgers that they sell by coco nut, there banging!

The girls were alone. Although one later confessed to being married to a guy from NYC.:eek: I met a lot of women that day. When I first came into town, it was rainy very hard, so there were not too many people out on the street. I stopped in a Pizza shop, that was an indoor restaurant with AC. Al of the women (6) working there were fascinated by my presence there. Keep in mind I not Latino but 80% of Latinos think I'm Dominican. They could obviously tell I was a tourist, so they all wanted to know my story.

I went to the Club Coco a little too early. I was one of the first people there. I got to know one of the guy bartenders there (Yes guy bartender. This ain't Sosua). All night long he kept grabbing girls and introducing them to me. All the guys that worked there were cool.:ilike:

SrSuerte
07-26-2009, 08:02 PM
I did not feel withdrawl after my first trip because my second one was a month later. Now all of this talk is getting to me. My next trip is too far off! I can't believe I Miss DR!