PDA

View Full Version : Interesting article on Economic Crisis & the German Sex Industry

Young Hero
04-22-2009, 09:02 PM
Offering Discounts in Germany:

http://www.reuters.com/article/lifestyleMolt/idUSTRE53K00G20090421

yayow
04-22-2009, 10:24 PM
Nice article, I would imagine it is effecting the p4p business everywhere, just not so much out in the open as far as the advertisements.

Hard economic times it is inevitable that more females are going to get into the business to help make ends meet, the more that are in the business the greater the supply and because of the economic crush the demand, or supply of money is less. Therefore a smart pro will realize she has to reduce her prices if she wants to get paid, makes perfect sense to me.

I am doing my part I try to educate the pros everyday down in Santo Domingo as I explain it is better to have something than nothing. The ones that agree with me, we are able to make a deal the other ones, I realize it is just a matter of time before they start seeing things my way.:lol:

Good thing for me I am a patient mother f'er.

curiousdude
04-22-2009, 10:34 PM
Way to go, yayow. You teach 'em well, okay. I wanna come down to Santo Domingo again this summer. I hope they've wised up by then!