PDA

View Full Version : Group?

skaterboy11982
04-23-2009, 09:42 PM
Hey I am in Sosua starting in a few days. Is there anywhere that you can hook up fro group sex, trading girls, etc. I am not into gay sex but definitely would be into getting together for some group or double teaming some females.

Summit
04-23-2009, 09:48 PM
Bro rule #2 " No eye contact during a devils three way "

There are always guys in Sosua up for game.

Skynyrd
04-24-2009, 03:37 PM
and plenty of chicas up for it as long as you have the CASH :mrgreen:

eastcoastallstar
04-24-2009, 04:02 PM
Hey I am in Sosua starting in a few days. Is there anywhere that you can hook up fro group sex, trading girls, etc. I am not into gay sex but definitely would be into getting together for some group or double teaming some females.

:think: Not really gay, but that's sort of gay, unless your having an orgy with a group of chicas and a couple of your wingmen. But strangers...nah, my math never equals 4 balls.

eastcoastallstar
04-24-2009, 04:45 PM
http://www.vladtv.com/video/6586/the-funniest-fight-ever-two-gay-black-dudes-brawling/

DCIronman
04-24-2009, 07:26 PM
http://www.vladtv.com/video/6586/the-funniest-fight-ever-two-gay-black-dudes-brawling/

Hilarious!!!

Roy
04-24-2009, 07:40 PM

Talk to a couple guys up for it, then go all 3 of you and find a nasty trollip (like Rosa below) that will do it, and have her get two other chicas for you. She's usually up for about anything with a payoff, lesbian, bi, whatever..... offer her an amount, tell her what you will pay the others, and she will go get them for your approval:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/thum_1495949f24dd0e084b.jpg (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=54950)

moshy2k
04-24-2009, 07:55 PM
Skater,

It can be done as I had 2 parties during my last trip that included a lot of swapping girls. Now beware the girls my not be into each other but, may be willing to "SWITCH" on command lol. Also, be sure youtell them NO "novio or novia" nonsense. They are there to fuck each of you and be clear on this. If you aren't it will come back to bite you in the ass.

I would suggest you look for girls who are together and make sure you make everything clear upfront. EVERYTHING! And repeat it twice lol.

Also, really think about the money you plan to offer and the time you expect them to stay. We offered the girls 1,500 + propina for two hours of sex drama free. However, we also offered them 2,000 + propina for tln.

I will say we had a GREAT TIME and the 3 girls were angels and really put there back into it. If you have some time before you go let me know and I will see if I can find her # for you. I am sure she can find one or 2 of her friends for a party.

moshy2k
04-24-2009, 08:03 PM
O yeah, and in case no one is aware the same thing can be gotten from Crystals if you want to splurge for an evening.

We stopped by for eye candy and began testing the waters. We got two girls willing to swap and one would do anal if we took them. However, taking a girl at 11pm or 12 and bringing her back by 9am seems like a horrible deal for $100.

I spoke with the manager and he agreed that we could take them from 10am the next morning until 10am (24hours) for the same salida and $100 to the girls. This seems a little more fair even if it is still a bit pricey.

FYI - you can negotiate a better deal at Crystals. If the girls were willing to fuck both of us then I didn't try low balling them on their cut. I want them to put their backs into it lol. But be sure to set up the fee as $80 + propina ($20 bucks) for good performance.

Hope you have a blast...... I sure did

P.S.

Don't forget to close the bedroom door as one of my wingmen walked in and saw a group of girls getting fucked all over the bedroom by the other guys. His face was priceless lol.

Hoseman
04-24-2009, 08:20 PM
That 100 Bucks is not expensive if you consider that you are getting 3 girls.That's 33 Dollars a Girl.

Summit
04-24-2009, 08:27 PM
That'd be per chica, not total, if you're talking about Crystals.
That 100 Bucks is not expensive if you consider that you are getting 3 girls.That's 33 Dollars a Girl.

Hoseman
04-24-2009, 08:28 PM
That'd be per chica, not total
Same thing it was 3 guys if I read it right.

sicpup71
04-24-2009, 08:32 PM

I'm thinking that's each,or we'd all be doing it.:eek::eek:

Hoseman
04-24-2009, 08:36 PM
O yeah, and in case no one is aware the same thing can be gotten from Crystals if you want to splurge for an evening.

We stopped by for eye candy and began testing the waters. We got two girls willing to swap and one would do anal if we took them. However, taking a girl at 11pm or 12 and bringing her back by 9am seems like a horrible deal for $100.

I spoke with the manager and he agreed that we could take them from 10am the next morning until 10am (24hours) for the same salida and $100 to the girls. This seems a little more fair even if it is still a bit pricey.

FYI - you can negotiate a better deal at Crystals. If the girls were willing to fuck both of us then I didn't try low balling them on their cut. I want them to put their backs into it lol. But be sure to set up the fee as $80 + propina ($20 bucks) for good performance.

Hope you have a blast...... I sure did

P.S.

Don't forget to close the bedroom door as one of my wingmen walked in and saw a group of girls getting fucked all over the bedroom by the other guys. His face was priceless lol.Well maybe it was only 2 guys that 150 a piece so it's 50 dollars to fuck each girl.

JD426
04-24-2009, 10:35 PM

thats funny

did you see the one with Tracy Morgan ?
thats some funny shit.

http://www.vladtv.com/video/5350/i-told-you-not-to-fight-that-gay-guy/

moshy2k
04-24-2009, 11:43 PM
Well maybe it was only 2 guys that 150 a piece so it's 50 dollars to fuck each girl.

When we went to Crystals we only negotiated with 2 girls. I AM NOT A BANK lol. 1 guy did not partake in each party.

yayow
04-25-2009, 07:19 AM
The funny thing about Sosua in particular and DR in general, it is like a much smaller version of NY, you can get basically whatever you want. The only thing limiting you is your imagination and your pocket, and how deep you are willing to go into said pocket. With the reference to NY, I am talking sexually of course, not culturally, because culturally there really isn't any place like NY in the world.

eastcoastallstar
04-25-2009, 05:03 PM
The funny thing about Sosua in particular and DR in general, it is like a much smaller version of NY, you can get basically whatever you want. The only thing limiting you is your imagination and your pocket, and how deep you are willing to go into said pocket. With the reference to NY, I am talking sexually of course, not culturally, because culturally there really isn't any place like NY in the world.

That's riiight! NEW YORK The Champion State!

eastcoastallstar
04-25-2009, 06:41 PM
But back on topic. Skaterboy, dont go over there saying your from isoc and accidentily massaging another mongers ass during a "Double Team"

Passport Playa
04-27-2009, 01:44 PM
Skater,

It can be done as I had 2 parties during my last trip that included a lot of swapping girls. Now beware the girls my not be into each other but, may be willing to "SWITCH" on command lol. Also, be sure youtell them NO "novio or novia" nonsense. They are there to fuck each of you and be clear on this. If you aren't it will come back to bite you in the ass.

I would suggest you look for girls who are together and make sure you make everything clear upfront. EVERYTHING! And repeat it twice lol.

Also, really think about the money you plan to offer and the time you expect them to stay. We offered the girls 1,500 + propina for two hours of sex drama free. However, we also offered them 2,000 + propina for tln.

I will say we had a GREAT TIME and the 3 girls were angels and really put there back into it. If you have some time before you go let me know and I will see if I can find her # for you. I am sure she can find one or 2 of her friends for a party.

Moshy,

Please provide me with the "intel" as me and the boyz will be there from July 2 - July 5 and we are looking to have "The Thrilla at the Villa!":lol:

The Mac Man

papirazzi
04-27-2009, 07:33 PM
But back on topic. Skaterboy, dont go over there saying your from isoc and accidentily massaging another mongers ass during a "Double Team"

LMAO Damn U going in on the boy hard....

eastcoastallstar
04-28-2009, 01:23 PM
LMAO Damn U going in on the boy hard....

Ryatt, Is there any other way??(No Homo) dont get excited skaterboy.

papirazzi
05-05-2009, 12:06 AM
Ryatt, Is there any other way??(No Homo) dont get excited skaterboy.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!