PDA

View Full Version : Mitten Yahoo #1,006 December 2002

JDR4
04-12-2004, 06:41 PM
Message 1006 of 5797

From: mitten36us
Date: Thu Dec 12, 2002 12:15 am
Subject: Trip Report

Puerta Plata: Boem had the best selection of women but prices are
high for takeout. Puerta Plata is a little too far from the Palace
to make it worth while to bring a girl back for a short time. You
pretty much have to take them for the whole night. Luz Maria had a
great selection. Girls not dolled-up like at Boem, but some real
good ones there. Took two home for all night and had a blast.
Cristals was the worst of the three...girls are not that attractive
and they hassle you big time. The bar across the street from
Cristals is nuts...some scary girls in this place. Went to Principal
in Puerta Plata. Got there at 7:00 p.m., but the show didn't start
until 8:00 and there was no one inside. The inside of the club looks
pretty nice, kinda like a small U.S. strip club....stage, lights,
mirrors, nice tables, etc. I didn't make it back for the show. The
place is hard to find. It is across the street from Sensacion
Villas/Cabanas, but you have to turn off of the main street and drive
about 75 yards down a gravel road. Since it is below street level,
it is easy to miss and the entrance sign is small. Also stopped at
Nuevo York car wash which is close to Principal, but it was early and
the girls there were only average.

Caberete: Equipo bar doesn't get enough credit on this board. It was
my favorite place by far - went there three times. Not nearly as
many good looking girls as Boem, but had about five or six really
good ones and the others had a little something. Girls here have
good attitudes. Also, the girls don't hassle you as much as other
places...more laid back - no high pressure selling tactics! Another
plus is that it is close to the Palace. I was there on Monday night
and a new crop of girls from out of town pulled up in a van. Went to
Obsessions and it was a shark tank...only me and two other guys there
and every girl came up and hassled us. About 10 - 15 girls working
and maybe 1 or 2 were decent.

Sosua: Found two bright, shiney diamonds in the rough at Sirena in
Sosua. This is a cool little club with decor similar to Principal
(small U.S. style topless bar). Went there about 8:30 on a Monday
night. Only about six girls there since it was Monday and it was
early, but spotted Mari and Iris sitting together and snapped them up
for a short timer (2 - 3 hours) at the Palace. Total cost was only
1,000 pesos per girl + 300 total bar fine. I think that they screwed
up the bar fine...I thought that they said 300 per girl, but only
paid 300 total. Didn't bother to negotiate at these prices and an
exchange rate that hit 23:1 on one of the days that I was there.
These girls were excellent. They were very attractive, fun,
respectful, and very appreciative. Before we left Sirena, we watched
a couple of girls dance on stage. One of the girls was totally nude
and put NOT ONE, BUT TWO BURNING CIGARETTES in her most private of
places while she danced....it was something else! I only went to
this place on my last night in Sosua, I wish that I had went there on
my first night...I definately would have gone back!!! Stopped in at
the Sosua car wash late on Sat. night as they were closing up, so
can't give much info on this place. High Caribbean was pretty
cool...went there a few times and there was always a lot of action.
A few good ones and a lot of average ones, but definately a fun place
to go. I was not all that impressed with the Palace girls relative
to my favorite places (Luz Maria, Boem, Equipo), but good afternoon
action is hard to find, so the Palace girls came in handy.

Overall, I had a good trip, but this place doesn't compare to Costa
Rica in terms of attractiveness and variety of girls, quantity of
girls, attitude of girls, easy access to girls, well organized monger
scene, prices, and good old U.S. conveniences and creature comforts.
The best girls that I met on this trip were as good as almost all of
the Dominican girls that I met in Costa Rica. And it was a lot
easier for me to find the good ones in Costa Rica.

Other issues: Eat all of your meals at Mouri Moi...the food is
excellent. I even had salads and fruit there and didn't get sick.
If you have to eat somewhere else, make sure that all of the food is
deep fried.

The Super Super liquor store has the best selection of
beer/wine/liquor. I bought a bottle of French Champagne for only 799
pesos. The place is only four blocks from the Palace on Pedro
Clisante as you walk towards Europe hotel.

There is a laundry service at this little place connected to the
Residental Inn? It is close to the Europe Hotel.

There are plenty of super markets and money exchange places on Pedro
Clisante. Just walk towards Mouri Moi and you will pass them.
Almost all of these little money exchange booths will cash travelers
checks...it is fast and easy. Given the recent discussion on ATMs, I
wouldn't bother with them, just bring travelers checks.

I found a place to call the U.S....from the Palace, walk towards PJs
restaurant, make a right before you cross the street on the street
that crosses in front of PJs, then walk on this street as it winds to
your right, you will see a "business oficina" on your right, walk in
here and walk into any of the little phone cubicles that you want, a
digital readout shows the cost of your call as you talk, kinda like a
gas pump at a gas station. You pay at the front when you are
finished.

John's taxi driver, Jesus, is awesome!!! Use him whenever possible.
Jesus is the one who took me to the great Sirena's.

Hope that this info helps.

mitten