PDA

View Full Version : BB trip report April 09

charlyUSA
04-28-2009, 03:24 AM
trip report BB
First of all, thank you so much to all members who posted, i read as much as i could here, and found so many reports, tips, advice and info that i felt i already knew the place when i got there, saved me lots of time, money and aggro.
In fact it was really strange to meet some of the chicas whose pics i'd seen here on ISOC, and already have an idea of what each one was like.
Anyway, I booked 2 nights at BB to see what it wwas all about, and arrived at around 6pm. It was not too difficult to find, thanks to BB's online map, but the right turn off the main road after the texaco gas station is easy to miss, and there are no signs at all.
Basically, you have to turn right at the third possible entrance after the texaco gas station, there are a couple of small businesses on the far corner as you turn. Then you drive straight along a dirt road, for a few hundred yards, and follow it as it veers left, then go another few hundred yards , straight at the intersection and up to the main gated entrance into Costambar.
The "resort "itself is basically a small hotel with a pool, open air restaurant and bar in the courtyard. The first thing you notice as you arrive are several chicas in sexy clothes and make-up, sitting alone or in groups. Most will look at you, some will say hello if they catch your eye, but they are not overly aggressive and do not get in your face.
The first thing i did was check in, meet the manager, and ask him how things work. He basically read me the info sheet he had previously emailed me , which is quite simple: there are maximum prices of $1300 DR for ST, 2500 for TLN. Just talk to the chica(s) you like, buy them a drink , and chat them up as normal, and if you like her, agree on time and price up front. Pay after services are rendered.
You are under no obligation to contract services even if you buy her a drink or dinner. You can spend as little or as much time with any available chica. Or you can tell one of the 2 mamasans which chica(s) you want and shell get her for you.
I took my luggage up to the room (C-1), and changed quickly. The room was large, quite nicely furnished, the bathroom was passable.
Once back down, i went up to one tall blonde chica, and asked her how things worked, just to make conversation. She basicaly confirmed, said that i could take the girl i wanted, that she was available, or to let her know which girl i liked, and she would get her for me. Guys, if you've been there its probably no big deal to you anymore, bt i really felt like a kid in a candy store, just looking around at almost a dozen chicas, most in their early twenties, all available right there and then, its fun!
One cutie caught my attention, so i called her over, and after exchanging names, she got right to the point. So i told her i wanted ST with her, that i wanted her to use her mouth on me, bareback. I guess they are not supposed to do BBBJ because she looked at the other girl for approval, and explained to me that they are supposed to use a rubber, but she agreed anyway.I think i should have asked her in private better, not in front of the other girl. Then i told her i liked kissing, and frenched her right there. Seems i broke another rule, it turns out they are not supposed to kiss customers in public. go figure.
So we make our way up to the room, but first she went for a dark green towel, they dont use the guest towels.
As you go up the stairs to your room, with your chica, everyone sees you go and knows exactly that youre on your way to f* your brains out.
I'll spare you the details, but she was really good, great firm bod, exellent kisser, clean, BBBJ, positions, screaming, and i could swear that she actualy came as i was fingering her and she was blowing, either a real orgasm or the best fake i've ever seen, oscar material.
I was tempted to stay with her longer, but hey, i came to sample the variety, can;t get bogged down with the first one.
So back down for some beers, a bite and back up with another cutie, who gave me a fair massage and a very nice ending.
In the evening, the girls all go to the disco, and dance around in skimpy clothes. This particular night they were are in bikinis, and there were only 2 or 3 other guys. i ended up with a tall rock-hard beauty, a bit aloof, but who cares, and took her up to the pad at midnight.
Next day i drove out to the beach , and came back in the afternoon, found a cute , older (28?) darker, classy one and we spent the evening together, GFE style, dinner and disco. They had a fun "miss universe" pageant, where 6 pre-selected chicas compete for the guests votes by parading in night dresses, babydols and bikinis. The winners were pulling guys from the audience, dry-humping them, climbing on their chairs and grinding their pussies in their faces, and lap-dancing us real good. And all that for free! if you don't count a few Presidentes
On the downside, a couple of guys here experienced some static from the girls they were with, who were acting possessive and bitchy. One guy arrived , and on his first evening was sort of taken over by a chica, and by the end of the evening he wanted to shake her but she wouldnt go. I told him to give her a couple of bucks and grab another, but he said he was a "gentleman" and he would spend the night w her and switch the next day. Turns out that later on, as they were going up to the room, this girl started bitching to him that he was staring at another girls tits( for real!!), and basically acting like a jealous bitch,
he gave her $50 and told her to go to hell, and ended up spending the night on his own. She begged him not to tell mamasan, and he didn't but he shoud have.
Another guy spent the day w one chick, and then switched and the first one was clinging around with a bitchy attitude, and he had some sorth of trouble with her later too.
So a word to the wise, be careful, and dont let these chicas try and control or own you, and don't be too nice and act like you like them too much, some will try and corner you and keep other girls away. of course, any problem yo have , you just tell the mamasan, and the chica gets straighted out. Don't be a sucker, its your vacation!
One added benefit about the place was meeting some like-minded fellers who were relaxing there, i had the pleasure of having drinks and conversing with some classy dudes, one real-estate expert, a cop from NY and a doctor, better "conversations than the "como te llamas- lets f**K" w. the chicas.
From there, I went to Sosua for 3 days, and ran into some guys of this board. will relate in another post!
anyway, it's a fantasy come true, ultra-relaxing, highly recommended.
Thanks again to all

trEPP33
04-28-2009, 09:51 AM
Nice report so far. Can't wait to hear the Sosua part. That guys shouldn't have given that chica anything. In some situations you cannot be a nice guy.

Hoseman
04-28-2009, 10:05 AM
I have never been To BB's but the problem I could see with the place is it being to confined especially if you don't have a car then having the Chicas latch on to you like what happened to my man.He is a marked sucker now I would not have given her a dime.I could see myself doing 1 or 2 days there.I know I could not do much more.the guy who gave the girl the $50 it's btter for someone like him to stay at a place like that.They would have all his money in Sosua.

joeysterr
04-28-2009, 10:30 PM
great great GREAT report!! As Hoseman knows I'm heading to BB for Memorial Day and really can use all the reports about it beforehand! Thank you.

waiting for the Sosua part..........