PDA

View Full Version : Busted!!!!!

prtyr2
04-29-2009, 09:17 AM
OK so out of the last 6 weeks I was gone for 5.5 and I just got back. Before I left my STI chica stayed over a few days and even moved in most of her clothes etc. Before she left I was in the shower and my phone rang. I asked her to get it and it was one of my "amigas con derechos". . . . . .the chica asked for me and STI girl put me on. . . .. I said I was busy and kept the call short.

STI chica asks who it was, and I tell the truth. Other amiga. She was ticked at the tone of voice of the other chica. STI chica leaves and next day the other chica, a bi curious spinner nymph calls. She is all ticked off about STI chicas tone of voice. . . . .lol. . .I have told them both in the past that I don't know either one well enough to be "novios". I now know STI Chica enough as she has stayed with me several times. So the spinner says she wants to spend more time with me etc etc etc. I know that will not happen as she has never spent the night as her mom is pretty strict etc.

Any way I leave on a long trip and keep in constant contact with STI chica. She was planning on moving in may 1st. I would get calls from the nymph once in a while. We had always talked about her fantasies of being with another chica and in fact I had gotten her e private dance at Flash Dancers and she was into it. I know the end is near with these amigas con derechos once STI chica moves in and I am cool with that. I figure one more fling with the nymph would be cool.

I get in on monday and the nymph calls. I tell her I am working but will head out later. She is happy. I text her to show up with a dress and no bra or panties. I then text her that I am getting her another private dance. We meet at a lil bar down the block from Grey's hotel aquarium. They now have a couple of decent looking waitresses in short skirts so I have eye candy while waiting.

Nymph shows up with a dress and nothing else besides shoes on. We drink like 5 grandes and I tell her to check out the bar next door. The bar next door has lil huts for privacy and a buzzer to call waiter when you want beer etc. She comes back and says. . . .lets go to that bar.

We head to that bar and she was wanting me to video tape her but it was too dark. We mess around and I get a BBBJNQNS and she is asking about her private dance. I pay bill and we head to Flash Dancers. . . . .. CLOSED.. . . .. bummer as I am thinking this is my last shot at a 3some with this chica.

I take her to La Parada and have the waiter recommend BI chicas. The nymph pics a moreba that is tall and thin but with killer tits. We all get in taxi and head to cabanas.I order more beer to losen the chicas up as I am planning on mostly watching the "show".

Finally they losen up and start taking each others towels and clothes off. The Parada chica is going down on the nymph and she is digging it. She keeps looking at me to see if I am watching as she loves putting on shows etc. She starts kissing the parada chicas tits but it looks like parada girl does not want the nymph going down on her. The nymph tells me that the parada girl wants to watch me and the nymph going at it but she wants to watch me with parada chica.

I go down on Parada chica and the nymph is watching and kissing her tits. Parada girl is getting really into it etc. As parada chica gets really hot I drag the nymph over to eat her out and I start kissing the parada girls tits and then fingering the nymph. I have the parada chick blowing me and the nymph is now fingering and eating her out. She is getting really hot and says she wants me to come. I take my dick out and start jerking off and the nymph comes up and starts blowing me. The parada chica is on the verge of coming and starts saying give her la leche. The nymph is still fingering the parada chica and I pull my dick out of nymphs mouth and start jerking off and tell her to open her mouth. This gets parada chica crazy. She is titling up to watch etc. She has a violent orgasm as the nymph opens mouth to accept the leche.

Ok. . . .great sounds like a great farewell to the nymph. I start putting my clothes on and I pull out my damn iphone. The only thing I don't like is that with the touch screen it accidentally makes calls. I look down and it has been connected for 1 hour and 53 minutes. . . . .to STI chica that is madly in love with me and moving in wednesday!

The way back from cabana I put phone on silence all the way home. I have like 9 missed calls from STI chica. I call her from home. She seems calm but sounds like she was crying. She says she had a nightmare that I was with another chica. She says she wants me to promise her something. That is I am with another chica before she moves in I will use protection. I agree. She also says she understands if I wanted a "despedida" or farewell as she knows I have amigas con derechos. She says she always wants me to be honest and then asks if I have been with other chicas. . . . . lol. . .I ask when? She says today.

I tell her I paid for a puta to be with my amiga who is bi curious and took them to a cabana to watch the show. I told her I didn't need to use protection as I did not bang either one. . . . .lol. . . .which was true;-) She was VERY calm and said if there was anything she was not doing to keep me happy in bed she wanted to learn. . . .. lol. . . .could not be further from the truth. I told her I had only ever had one 3some and it sucked so it was my one remaining curiosity and now that I got it out of my system I could be totally happy just being with her.

The best part is we hang up and next day she talks to me like nothing happened. All lovey dovey on the phone. Saying she misses me and will leave first thing wednesday with her remaining suitcases.

As I am typing this she calls to say "mi amor estoy en la gua gua". . . .she left STI at 9 and I will go pick her up at 11 or so. Very refreshing to have a situation that could have been high drama be handled like 2 adults and the fact that she will now trust me totally makes me way less likely to want to break that trust!

Of course yesterday a former blackjack dealer from jaragua who I have not seen in a year, rang my bell and came up for a bit. . . . . .so I was able to go out with yet another bang;-)

Young Hero
04-29-2009, 09:35 AM
Ok. . . .great sounds like a great farewell to the nymph. I start putting my clothes on and I pull out my damn iphone. The only thing I don't like is that with the touch screen it accidentally makes calls. I look down and it has been connected for 1 hour and 53 minutes. . . . .to STI chica that is madly in love with me and moving in wednesday!

Great story! I have a touch screen myself and its horrible. I've called friends accidently numerous times. They didn't appreciate it as a few of the calls were around 4 in the morning. Think I'll get rid of it after hearing your story.

yayow
04-29-2009, 09:36 AM
Good luck, your novia is cool, as you know I have met her a couple of times and she is aces as far as I am concerned:iconTU:.

However as far as you are concerned it sounds like a nice farewell; but personally from the sounds of it, it ain't out of your system just yet, but time will tell won't it.

Hoseman
04-29-2009, 09:53 AM
My hats off to you P-2 if you can do it.But in the crazy mind of a Monger I would know that she pretty much would put up with it or I would know I could get away with it and do it.I would find it very hard to be loyal over there and even harder with all the traveling you do.is it true that they have Common Marriage Laws there?

curiousdude
04-29-2009, 10:11 AM
I haven't met the Santiago gf, but I met the nymph when we all hung out during my December-January trip, and I will be sorry (for you) to see her go. P2, this Santiago chica must really be something. Whatever happens, we all await further reports. I for one will be curious to hear how your new "matrimonial" situation works out.

prtyr2
04-29-2009, 10:27 AM
My hats off to you P-2 if you can do it.But in the crazy mind of a Monger I would know that she pretty much would put up with it or I would know I could get away with it and do it.I would find it very hard to be loyal over there and even harder with all the traveling you do.is it true that they have Common Marriage Laws there?

I am cool with it. I was in Brazil for 2 weeks and had one garota. It was OK, but honestly not even close to as good with the STI girl. I am heading out in 30 minutes to pick her up. I know I can get away with it but the odds of me getting better sex from a pro is slim to none so we will see.

prtyr2
04-29-2009, 10:28 AM
Good luck, your novia is cool, as you know I have met her a couple of times and she is aces as far as I am concerned:iconTU:.

However as far as you are concerned it sounds like a nice farewell; but personally from the sounds of it, it ain't out of your system just yet, but time will tell won't it.

Think about it. She hears me in a cabana with 2 chicas and handles it well. No real drama, just adult conversation. Like you told me when you first met her. . . . . looks like a keeper.

prtyr2
04-29-2009, 10:30 AM
I haven't met the Santiago gf, but I met the nymph when we all hung out during my December-January trip, and I will be sorry (for you) to see her go. P2, this Santiago chica must really be something. Whatever happens, we all await further reports. I for one will be curious to hear how your new "matrimonial" situation works out.

The nymph was cool, but never felt there was potential for any long term stuff. I will do my best to not hurt her too bad but it is time to move on etc.

SJG
04-29-2009, 10:42 AM
You know, you can put a lock on the iPhone touch screen so that does not happen in the future. Mine locks with a combo to unlock.

JD426
04-29-2009, 11:26 AM
Great story and my hats off to you, She sounds very cool.
Only caution is once she moves in, the rules may gradually change.
Dont ask me why , cause I cant figure the shit out.

trEPP33
04-29-2009, 11:34 AM
This was a great read. I too have a Iphone and have been told many times I am notorious for making those unknown mistake calls.

greydread
04-29-2009, 11:36 AM

They always change. Live in the moment.

yayow
04-29-2009, 11:57 AM
That's the old joke, a woman marries a man hoping that he will change; and a man marries a woman hoping that she won't change.

More times than not they both are disappointed!

But as Grey said you can't predict the future although they do tend to change, so you might as well just enjoy and live in the present.

Once again good luck my friend.

curiousdude
04-29-2009, 12:01 PM
Only caution is once she moves in, the rules may gradually change. Dont ask me why , cause I cant figure the shit out.
:rofl::rofl: Ain't that the truth!

PapiQueRico
04-29-2009, 01:31 PM
A man finds an old brass lamp and when polishing it a Gennie comes out and offers him a wish. The man says, "Last year i went to Hawaii and I really loved it, but I was scared shitless on the flight. My wish is that you build a bridge from here to Hawaii." The genie was a bit overwhelmed. He started talking about how much tar he would need, how many workers, how much red tape with the different governments and such along the way. Finally he asked the man to make a different wish.

The man is agreeable and then asks the genie to give him the ability to understand women. At this point the genie said, "About that bridge? Two lanes or four lanes?"

Tiger
04-29-2009, 02:37 PM
Great story!! And it all ended well for you. Would never end like that with American women.

MrHappy
04-30-2009, 08:25 AM

Read this.. Read it again. And again.

Don't say we didn't warn ya.

I'll take the digits of the nymph, if she lives on the west side of town. I'll hook her up with the gf if she's cute!

prtyr2
04-30-2009, 09:27 AM
Read this.. Read it again. And again.

Don't say we didn't warn ya.

I'll take the digits of the nymph, if she lives on the west side of town. I'll hook her up with the gf if she's cute!

Uhm. . . .I have lived with 4 other women and have seen the changes, In my experience they changed as they came close to 30 years old. For that reason I have never been with a woman over 30 ;-) BTW 3 out of 4 were dominicanas so in all I have lived with Dominicanas 4-5 years.

This one is passionate in a good way but doesn't get over emotional when she is upset. She is able to have a rational conversation etc. I can honestly say if any of the others had heard me with 2 chicas, they would NEVER let it go, if they didn't chop my balls off.. . . . lol. She has not even hinted at it and I really feel that she won't.

As for the nymph, once I see what the reaction is when she knows the STI chica "won" and now lives with me. . . .I can see if she is interested in an "amiga". She lives on east side though, near the aquarium.

prtyr2
04-30-2009, 09:32 AM
You know, you can put a lock on the iPhone touch screen so that does not happen in the future. Mine locks with a combo to unlock.

Yep. That is the funny part. I am on my 3rd iphone, so should not be having these issues. I just need to remember hit button on bottom to return to home screen then top button will lock it. No need for pass code as I would have to accidentaly slide the slider on touch screen to unlock, then select phone, then select recents and accidentally dial.

MrHappy
04-30-2009, 06:28 PM
Uhm. . . .I have lived with 4 other women and have seen the changes, In my experience they changed as they came close to 30 years old. For that reason I have never been with a woman over 30 ;-) BTW 3 out of 4 were dominicanas so in all I have lived with Dominicanas 4-5 years.

This one is passionate in a good way but doesn't get over emotional when she is upset. She is able to have a rational conversation etc. I can honestly say if any of the others had heard me with 2 chicas, they would NEVER let it go, if they didn't chop my balls off.. . . . lol. She has not even hinted at it and I really feel that she won't.

As for the nymph, once I see what the reaction is when she knows the STI chica "won" and now lives with me. . . .I can see if she is interested in an "amiga". She lives on east side though, near the aquarium.

I guess it all depends on how "bi" she is. Let me know what she says.