PDA

View Full Version : Marking territory

prtyr2
04-29-2009, 09:48 PM
A while back there was a post about a chica leaving panties on the shower head and many seemed to think it was her way of marking her territory. I had seen it many times so tended to disagree.

As posted in another thread, I have a chica that just moved in with me. She was here for 4 days my last time I was in country and one day I noticed panties in the shower. I started cracking up and asked why. She said "what do you want me to wear dirty panties". I said I bought you like 15 pairs of Victorias secrets, so you won't be pantiless. She laughed and said that was true. She said she was just used to doing so.

I got back monday and my monday night adventure is well documented in another thread. In that thread I mentioned a second amiga con derechos that came by for a surprise visit. She just rang my doorbell and I buzzed her in. She was always the nosy type and I had no time to get rid of any signs of STI chica and didn't really feel I had to.

I did scope the place out after she got in. All her clothes were put away. The lemisol and hair care stuff was in the medicine cabinet. No panties in shower etc. there was zero sign of any chicas in the apt. Of course the nosy chica opened med cabinet and asked why there was lemisol. . . . . lol. . .I told truth. . . .sort of . . . .and said an amiga was showing up tomorrow.

So while I was in the house with STI chica there were panties in shower. When she left, there were no panties etc. I bet a million bucks she did have her panties in shower back at home.

So if she was marking territory it would make more sense to do so when she is not here to try and blow up anything I may have had going with other chicas.

I just got up and checked and there are panties in there now. . . . .. . . as she is recuperating from a romp in the shower/cama. . . . . lol. . .

MrHappy
04-30-2009, 07:32 AM
The easiest way for them to wash their panties is when they are in the shower. That's what they all do.

Pull em off, wash, let dry an hour or so, then put them away, or put them back on.

prtyr2
04-30-2009, 12:38 PM
The easiest way for them to wash their panties is when they are in the shower. That's what they all do.

Pull em off, wash, let dry an hour or so, then put them away, or put them back on.

Yep. We have a maid and she is here to do laundry but there are still panties drying in the shower. I think they prefer to hand wash the delicates.