PDA

View Full Version : BC - SD taxi fare?

Deniro
12-21-2004, 08:05 PM
what's up? what would be reasonable price to pay for a ride from BC to SD? and where would i be able to find a taxi in BC at around 10-11 pm, and then when i'm coming back from SD to find a taxi there around 3 am? i'll be staying in BC but want to go to clubs in SD. and does anyone know a local trustworthy guy in BC, that would be willing to give me a ride to SD and wait from me till i party and take me back to BC. i guess someone older who doesn't go out at night and wouldn't might sitting in his car for a few hours drinking presidente. or go back to BC and then come back to pick me up if that would work better for him. thanks.

Bug Boy
12-21-2004, 09:25 PM
Deniro,

I was leaving a friend's place in Gazcue around 12am back in August. She called the cab for me and found out the fare beforehand, $RD900 (fx rate 37-1) from SD->BC.

-Helpmann

Deniro
12-21-2004, 10:52 PM
thanks halpmann. so it's around $25 USD one way. looks like it'd be cheaper to rent a car then. the only problem would be getting used to the dominican "rules" of the road. :wink:

JDR
12-21-2004, 10:57 PM
thanks halpmann. so it's around $25 USD one way. looks like it'd be cheaper to rent a car then. the only problem would be getting used to the dominican "rules" of the road. :wink:

I did that ride, its not that bad and its only 30 minutes long.

RearWindow
12-21-2004, 11:03 PM
the desk probably knows some one. Got $40USD round trip plus time in SD casa's for that with a real good guy. This was from El Candil. Don't know about the other hotels, but I would think they could hook you up.