PDA

View Full Version : WARNING!!! ATMs

Don Tomas
12-22-2004, 02:01 PM
Someone reported on the DR1 board that they were only getting a 22-1 rate using an ATM. No details on where but better check after your first withdrawl!!!

gdogg
12-22-2004, 07:48 PM
That's not good. The last time I used an ATM there, I think the bank rate was actually slightly better than the going rate. I'm definitely bringing a lot of cash. Hopefully, Jimmy will be able to get me that exchange rate.
:shock:

seedGarden
01-11-2005, 04:45 PM
This is really odd. Last time I was there both my ATM/Banks beat the going rate. I was getting 37 on the street and I ended up with like 40 from the bank.

Today I called Commerce to find out what the rate if and they said 22.....I was like, can you double check that? and they guy as sure that was todays rate which is really strange.

Jimmydr
01-11-2005, 04:46 PM
This is really odd. Last time I was there both my ATM/Banks beat the going rate. I was getting 37 on the street and I ended up with like 40 from the bank.

Today I called Commerce to find out what the rate if and they said 22.....I was like, can you double check that? and they guy as sure that was todays rate which is really strange.

That is odd, I used my card 10 times last month in Sosua.