PDA

View Full Version : Just Got Back / April 30 - May 3

christianor1967
05-04-2009, 03:58 PM
Good afternoon all and many thanks to everyone who posted information on Sosua. I found the information to be very helpful and allowed us to have a very good trip.

On our first night we (4 of us) checked out a few bars and tried to get our bearings. Must say i didn't realise how close everything was, guess i didn't read enough on the board. Checked out Passions ... i personally think they had the some of the best looking group of ladies there. Checked out Seacrets as well and pretty much the bars on the strip in between those two places. We had dinner at Caipirina ... was pretty good.

Thanks for suggesting Rocky's we had breakfast there each morning which was pretty good as well. We also took a drive into cabarete and had lunch on one of the days.

All in all we didn't stay out too late into the night, preferring to have the parties at our pad. So we missed out on Classicos, Flows was always packed whenever we walked by.

But, just wanted to say thanks again for all the advice and suggestions.

Many thanks.
CR

trEPP33
05-04-2009, 08:27 PM
Where did you guys stay?

Jimbo44
05-05-2009, 12:12 AM
Missed out on classicos?????????????

Hoseman
05-05-2009, 08:27 AM
Missed out on classicos?????????????I agree Jimbo.How does anyone go to sosua and not at least walk into Classicos it's almost like that should be a crime.

Jimbo44
05-05-2009, 03:06 PM
sounds to me like they all got hoodwinked by the basic New Garden chicas and just did not know any better. I was reading a thread a moment ago about some dude down there alone and paying 3000 pesos to each chica he had a 3some with. Amazing!!!!!! I bet they were the same chicas i was paying 500 - 700 pesos with for a quick 20 min suck/fuck during the daytime. Of course i know he had to have a 3some with the Santiago sisters as well. Imagine paying them 3000 each. These guys read the board but get down there and loose all sense of reality.

christianor1967
05-05-2009, 06:16 PM
LOL ... didn't really get hoodwinked ... we just got our ladies early and went back to our place ... we weren't out later than 10pm on any of the nights. We stayed in a villa almost 2 blocks from passions.

Jimmydr
05-05-2009, 06:17 PM
I agree Jimbo.How does anyone go to sosua and not at least walk into Classicos it's almost like that should be a crime.

If you round up all the chicas you need during the day, a party in your place will be just as good.

Hoseman
05-05-2009, 06:54 PM
If you round up all the chicas you need during the day, a party in your place will be just as good.Still much more during the night.I just like to see the parade as the go up the stairs,for the most part most of those girls don't come out till the Sun goes down like Vampires.

Jimmydr
05-05-2009, 07:11 PM
Still much more during the night.I just like to see the parade as the go up the stairs,for the most part most of those girls don't come out till the Sun goes down like Vampires.

They are out and about during the day.

blacksultan
05-05-2009, 07:12 PM
Vampires suck blood. They suck dicks.

Hoseman
05-05-2009, 07:30 PM
They are out and about during the day.Maybe things have changed in the last 2 years but most of the time the girls don't start coming out till early evening.I spent 3 weeks there in Feb.- March Spent pretty much all of it in Sosua just to see how things would be there because I plan on moving there in the Fall.I spent my Days traveling from 4 Roses to the Beach,.some days I would sit at the bar at Pj's and for the most part all you would see Tourists coming and going to the Beach.Most of those girls are out till 4 am most Mornings.

Jimmydr
05-05-2009, 07:32 PM
Maybe things have changed in the last 2 years but most of the time the girls don't start coming out till early evening.I spent 3 weeks there in Feb.- March Spent pretty much all of it in Sosua just to see how things would be there because I plan on moving there in the Fall.I spent my Days traveling from 4 Roses to the Beach,.some days I would sit at the bar at Pj's and for the most part all you would see Tourists coming and going to the Beach.Most of those girls are out till 4 am most Mornings.

If you walk around the campo, they are getting their hair done, shopping for various items or even hitting WU for their weekly payoffs.

They are, afterall, people also with things to do.:eek:

mikelodge
05-05-2009, 09:03 PM
sounds to me like they all got hoodwinked by the basic New Garden chicas and just did not know any better. I was reading a thread a moment ago about some dude down there alone and paying 3000 pesos to each chica he had a 3some with. Amazing!!!!!! I bet they were the same chicas i was paying 500 - 700 pesos with for a quick 20 min suck/fuck during the daytime. Of course i know he had to have a 3some with the Santiago sisters as well. Imagine paying them 3000 each. These guys read the board but get down there and loose all sense of reality.
In Nicaragua he could have a four some with 3 light skinned chicas for the night for $150 total and they would have been waiting in the morning to see who goes first to start his day.

jstarebel
05-06-2009, 01:02 AM
If you walk around the campo, they are getting their hair done, shopping for various items or even hitting WU for their weekly payoffs.

They are, afterall, people also with things to do.:eek:
Very true Jimmy. It was after I figured out that the chicas are just people living what most would consider abnormal lives that I started really having fun with them while visiting the DR. There is something about picking up a beautiful Dominicana right out of her barrio, getting her to come sailing with me, and enjoying her company in la cabina de capitian for free that turns me on. But then again.. I enjoy the hunt as much as the conquest!!

Glad you had a good time Christianor1967!!

yayow
05-06-2009, 09:17 AM
I agree with what many said here, everyone knows I love going off the beaten path and exploring new territory; but going to Sosua for four days and never stepping foot into Classicos???? That is almost Sacrilegious!!!

Classicos is the putas' temple, it is where they go to pray to the almighty peso each and every night. A place IMHO that has to be experienced, if you truly want to get the feel of Sosua.

christianor1967
05-06-2009, 09:32 AM
i kinda agree ... should have at least gone into classicos for the experience. Maybe i'll have another opportunity sometime soon. If i go back, i'll definitely put more effort into checking it out.

Hoseman
05-06-2009, 10:37 AM
i kinda agree ... should have at least gone into classicos for the experience. Maybe i'll have another opportunity sometime soon. If i go back, i'll definitely put more effort into checking it out.I don't go into Classico's that often i rather be down stairs at the Merengue because Classico's gets too crowed for me,when I say Classic's I group it all as one place sometimes after watching that Parade go up them stairs I just can't resist going up there.

Jimbo44
05-06-2009, 11:19 AM
Don't get me wrong, I love riding around during the day looking for cheap daytime sex capades. When I get bored hanging around the pool at the NG or just wnat to get away by myself I do this often. But going out at night and jumpping into the excitement and the parade of chicas everywhere is all part of the Sosua sensation for me.