PDA

View Full Version : Roll CALL!!

dakiddanthony
05-06-2009, 11:31 AM
I;m heading to Sosua in June. From the 11-18.... Casa Marina.... Anyone else gonna be there around the same time???

yayow
05-06-2009, 12:00 PM
I;m heading to Sosua in June. From the 11-18.... Casa Marina.... Anyone else gonna be there around the same time???

By the way you do realize that hotel is an All Inclusive and frowns :mad: down upon you bringing in different ladies that aren't registered as your guest, don't you?? Which means it can put a damper on any mongering activities that you may wish to engage in.

Just trying to help you out with your planning. Good luck and enjoy.

GREEKFREAK
05-06-2009, 12:03 PM
By the way you do realize that hotel is an All Inclusive and frowns :mad: down upon you bringing in different ladies that aren't registered as your guest, don't you?? Which means it can put a damper on any mongering activities that you may wish to engage in.

Just trying to help you out with your planning. Good luck and enjoy.

can you take care of someone ??.....is there any cheap short stay hotels that you can bring a girl in for a couple of hours around there??..if so which ones??..thanks

nomad
05-06-2009, 12:04 PM
I'm staying at Casa Marina next week with an extra party room at New Garden. I suggest if you're doing the AI like I am to get a 2nd room otherwise you're gonna be walking around at 2am with a girl from classicos looking for a $10 for 3 hour room on a side street like I did my first trip.

Jaydollaz
05-06-2009, 04:40 PM
DONT GO TO CASA MARINA I STAYED IN JANUARY TRUST ME WHEN I SAY THIS GET A VILLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ESSENTIAL

dakiddanthony
05-09-2009, 10:26 AM
thanks but hotels are cheap guys. Me and my boys will just chip in on the hotel....I paid 450 for flight and AI included so I had to take it. BUT, is anyone else in sosua around that time?

balcoach
05-09-2009, 11:01 AM
Anthony... check out Hotel Orchidee if your looking for an inexpensive honey hole! Stayed there this past spring for the first time. rooms are basic, clean, and no problems at all with visitors. I think i paid like 27/night usd. you can google it. shoot the guy a price for the amount of time you want to stay. its so slow right now in sosua, you can get some great deals if you ask.

Love Peace and Chicken Grease!

mho
05-09-2009, 10:08 PM
A couple of women I work with were all excited this week about 7 nights at Casa Marina/w airfare for $499. They kept asking me questions about the DR. I, of course, mentioned nothing of Sosua other than it looked like a nice little beach town. I tell most of my casual friends that I go to Santo Domingo anyways so why would I know anything of Sosua. Since I have always wanted one of these women, and both are newly single, I am siding towards going with them if I can take the time off. Have to see how this plays out but regardless I will need a cheap room (Hotel Orchidee) for the chicas. Shackled to two Gringas for week in Chicaland, I really need to think this one through.

voltage69
05-10-2009, 06:56 AM
tell them they can get 7 nights at the new garden for $385

jimrock187
05-11-2009, 08:51 PM
i should be there 6/13-6/17.

I'll prob be at the New Garden..we will def hang out

passasabe
05-12-2009, 01:32 PM
14 Of my Closest buddies June 18 through the 24 @ Don Antonio hotel..
im trying to put together a bikini contest on sat - do you guys think 2 days to promote is enough time?:p

bigcowboyzfan11
05-12-2009, 08:32 PM
I plan on being there June 18th-21st an i will be staying at the Sea Breeze. My name is Erv from "THA ATL" an i'm a regular in the D.R. . It's like the T.V. show Cheers, i like to go where everybody knows my name.

SrSuerte
07-04-2009, 07:20 AM
July 16th is the Day of my arrival to Sosua. I want to find the girl that makes all the other jealous. I have no Idea what hotel to stay in this time around. I will spend sometime in the barrios.

I saw a bar on the right hand side on the way to Airport. It is on the main highway. If I remember right it is closer to sosua before the airport Has anyone been there? I think it had a peach color. looked dark inside. Am I crazy to go into a neighborhood bar?

weyland
07-04-2009, 09:32 AM
Am I crazy to go into a neighborhood bar?
No problem at all if you are not drunk and flashing money and bling. If you can speak Spanish and dance bachata or merengue you will be home and dry. Be careful when approaching chicas though in case they are with a boyfriend who has just gone for a piss.

ElPlomero
07-04-2009, 09:44 AM
A couple of women I work with were all excited this week about 7 nights at Casa Marina/w airfare for $499. They kept asking me questions about the DR. I, of course, mentioned nothing of Sosua other than it looked like a nice little beach town. I tell most of my casual friends that I go to Santo Domingo anyways so why would I know anything of Sosua. Since I have always wanted one of these women, and both are newly single, I am siding towards going with them if I can take the time off. Have to see how this plays out but regardless I will need a cheap room (Hotel Orchidee) for the chicas. Shackled to two Gringas for week in Chicaland, I really need to think this one through.

RU kidding?

You're gonna bring sand to the beach. On top of that, you're bringing gringa sand ????

You must love drama.

You don't think they're going to figure out why you go to the DR after 2 minutes down there.

If you wanted to bring them to Playa Dorada and skip out from time to time, I'd say it's a bad idea, but Casa Marina?

It's in the heart of sin central and I'd put my whole bankroll against you coming back saying it worked out well.

CYA buddy. Good luck.

tomgueguen
07-04-2009, 09:55 AM
. Am I crazy to go into a neighborhood bar?

No, you're not crazy but as Weyland said don't forget that the girls can be there with there regular boyfriends and that most of them are jealous as hell and some are wearing guns.

Only the pimps are not jealous.

mho
07-04-2009, 12:47 PM
RU kidding?

You're gonna bring sand to the beach. On top of that, you're bringing gringa sand ????

You must love drama.

You don't think they're going to figure out why you go to the DR after 2 minutes down there.

If you wanted to bring them to Playa Dorada and skip out from time to time, I'd say it's a bad idea, but Casa Marina?

It's in the heart of sin central and I'd put my whole bankroll against you coming back saying it worked out well.

CYA buddy. Good luck.

My hubris has been restrained by reality. Truth is that there would be a heavy price to pay with either of these women.

I also agree that no matter how "worldly" an image these women try to project, they would flip over the scene on P. Clisante. Nothing good can come from this. Since I have always kept my mongering low-key, it is also best to keep the DR UTR.

I backed off pursuing the one that I wanted and steered her to Punta Cana. I am not going with her.

Just means more vacation time for me in the fall :biggrin:

yourmomma999
07-07-2009, 04:54 AM
you can try perla de sosua hid off in the corner behind the banco popular very discreet and no chance of them seeing you b/c its kinda hidden. prices are like $37 a night for a little studio with a pool and a/c nice hot water, etc, very comfortable beds

RU kidding?

You must love drama.

CYA buddy. Good luck.

yourmomma999
07-07-2009, 04:56 AM
if you are able to leave them while they are at the beach and tell em you are taking a nap and its not safe to go out into the street and they buy it ok. but you know that there will be hoes with gringos at the hotel also. I say like the others take them to Playa dorada, bring em to the beach or the shops and tell em you are going to the grocery store to buy some presidentes in the bottle because they taste better than the tap. come back with a cooler and some brew has then every time you want to go out for a while you can come back with some cold bottles.

RU kidding?

You must love drama.

CYA buddy. Good luck.

yourmomma999
07-07-2009, 04:59 AM
try perla de sosua behind banco popular, only $37 a night. and you can just use it for quickies if you so wish, has a/c pool. hot water, etc. comfy beds. cheaper than any others with simliar comforts and no hard as rock beds.

can you take care of someone ??.....is there any cheap short stay hotels that you can bring a girl in for a couple of hours around there??..if so which ones??..thanks