PDA

View Full Version : My Birthday-The End of an Era

Corrado
05-06-2009, 06:27 PM
At the end of June and beginning of July I am celebrating my birthday at Barba Negra, I invite everyone to come drink with me. After this trip I'm not mongering anymore, so I have to hit all the chicas I will ever need on this trip. After this only novias and "amigas con derechos".

remyman41
05-06-2009, 06:29 PM
Have fun, I sure you will party hard.

Jimmydr
05-06-2009, 06:30 PM
Why are you giving it up?

blacksultan
05-06-2009, 06:56 PM
He will get an itch. Never say never.

Jimmydr
05-06-2009, 06:57 PM
He will get an itch. Never say never.

Maybe he is planning his funeral?

blacksultan
05-06-2009, 06:59 PM
And if he is giving up mongering it might be wise to drop his membership on mongering sites as well because he will continue to itch like a muthafucka.

Jimmydr
05-06-2009, 06:59 PM
And if he is giving up mongering it might be wise to drop his membership on mongering sites as well because he will continue to itch like a muthafucka.

I think death cures that?:eek:

Corrado
05-06-2009, 07:38 PM
Why are you giving it up?

There are a lot of things that have changed in life, I have a lot more to lose now than I did before.

Thanks Sultan for the comradeship, It's nice to know that you want me around.

I'm not going to stop fucking, and I'm not giving up my chicas (or stoping to look for new friends). I just can't monger. Going to a place like BB's or FOD is not really mongering in my opinion, I may have infrequent weekend trips to places like this to unwind, but hitting the strip, termas, casas or giong to ho strolls or Copa, Sosua, Ipanema, etc just for wild ass mongering ...........I can't do it anymore.

JD426
05-06-2009, 07:54 PM
A guy I fish with, he never used to wear a PFD(fancy word for lifevest which inflates when you hit the water) .
Now that he's a daddy, he wont leave the dock without it on .
Am I warm ?

b319
05-06-2009, 08:34 PM
So this is going to be "one for the road"... Well, here's wishing you the best pussy money can buy. :D Happy Birthday!!! :ilike:

Corrado
05-06-2009, 08:40 PM
A guy I fish with, he never used to wear a PFD(fancy word for lifevest which inflates when you hit the water) .
Now that he's a daddy, he wont leave the dock without it on .
Am I warm ?

There is some of that, kids, parents getting old, work

So this is going to be "one for the road"... Well, here's wishing you the best pussy money can buy. :D Happy Birthday!!! :ilike:

Thanks. I'm going to party like its 1999.

blacksultan
05-06-2009, 08:45 PM
Be safe, but like I said. Never say never because when you make plans for your life, the creator/universe sits back and smiles.

Hoseman
05-06-2009, 08:47 PM
Be safe, but like I said. Never say never because when you make plans for your life, the creator/universe sits back and smiles.
You are so right with this my Brother.

blacksultan
05-06-2009, 08:50 PM
There are a lot of things that have changed in life, I have a lot more to lose now than I did before.

Thanks Sultan for the comradeship, It's nice to know that you want me around.

I'm not going to stop fucking, and I'm not giving up my chicas (or stoping to look for new friends). I just can't monger. Going to a place like BB's or FOD is not really mongering in my opinion, I may have infrequent weekend trips to places like this to unwind, but hitting the strip, termas, casas or giong to ho strolls or Copa, Sosua, Ipanema, etc just for wild ass mongering ...........I can't do it anymore.

So u will be still dicking down hoes but in a less crazy manner. But you will still continue fucking hoes. Kinda like switching to
Presidente Light after drinking regular Presidente for years.

Corrado
05-06-2009, 09:05 PM
So u will be still dicking down hoes but in a less crazy manner. But you will still continue fucking hoes. Kinda like switching to

La Passion, FOD, BB's, Cristal, some upscale resorts in Brazil. All nice, safe, discreet, away from the prying eyes of the street. In my younger days the street was my home, now I leave the street for the nice confines of retirement. Or as Sultan says Presidente Light.

MrHappy
05-07-2009, 07:40 AM
Kinda like switching to

That brought a tear to my eye.... simple, but so eloquently written, and so true....

weyland
05-07-2009, 09:41 AM
At the end of June and beginning of July I am celebrating my birthday at Barba Negra, I invite everyone to come drink with me. After this trip I'm not mongering anymore, so I have to hit all the chicas I will ever need on this trip. After this only novias and "amigas con derechos".
Sounds like something 3somefan would post :)

Seriously, Happy Birthday, and I hope your future life unfolds as you would wish.

Corrado
05-07-2009, 06:04 PM
Sounds like something 3somefan would post :)

Seriously, Happy Birthday, and I hope your future life unfolds as you would wish.

Thank you. I'm sure a man of your experience has many pearls of wisdom to share about the way life unfolds.