PDA

View Full Version : Jimmydr's trip #30 with JJ

JDR
12-23-2004, 08:11 AM
Wednesday December 22, 2004

We arrived at Jet Blue early, it was packed there, had a great dinner at 1 of the many spots they have in the terminal there. The flight was delayed about an hour. Landed in Santiago airport, passed thru customs and immigration fast and onward to the Hotel Platino. Its high season so a double room is 1900 pesos. They opened a bar, internet cafe and a restaurant here at the Platino hotel.

The internet cafe/bar closes after 2 am and the owner here says it gets packed with chiacs at night. I will be back with updates on January 4, 2005.

Thursday December 23, 2004

Well I arrived here at Rockies and there are about 15 people here now already. JJ and Strangeluck just arrived!

Regular gas was over 100 pesos in November. I filled up my friends tank, super and it was 79 pesos a gallon. 20% decrease. :D

We went thru the mountains where we encountered a guy with his cattle herd. They almost destroyed the car. Most of the herd split but two cows banged into the car. SCARRY!

We arrived in Sosua where the peso is about 28.50 -29.00. I was walking around when I spotted a so called new chica walking back to Hotel Americana. I got a massge and BBBJ for 700 pesos. I was there 1 hour and 30 minutes. Hey its X Mas in Sosua, Merry Christmas!!!!

So I am walking around and then riding around. There are a few new bars and restaurants opened. I see one 18 year old that said she would meet in an hour and a half, then I see another that will meet me tomorrow.

Then I see her, turns out she is Haitain, working in the capital and she is here for two weeks. First I get a massage, then we jump in the shower, then she starts to BBBJ, then I bang her. I say I will see you tomorrow and she asks about the money. I hand her 550 pesos and she says thanks. I love this country.

So there are people on the terminals at Rockies. I ask one guy how much longer and he says a few minutes. I look again and he is on my site, my machine, my site, its Apostropheman !!!!!!

Friday December 24, 2004

Well I arrived here at Rockies and there are about 15 people here now already. JJ and Strangeluck just arrived! Apostle has just arrived as well.

Lots of walking around, Apostropheman and I walked the beach, some action there then back on the mean streets of Sosua there was a chica that went from 500 to 400 for head but I passed.

Got a 5oo pes massage from an 18 year old in a new place. asked for extras and she said her mom said no. I asked how mom would know and she replied, its mom's place. :oops:

Fantasy, JJ and myself had a nice Turkey dinner at LaRoca.

Its a bit slow around town but I found a chica that went from 1,000 down to 500 in 5 minutes.

Saturday December 25, 2004

Well I arrived here at Rockies and there are about 5 people here now already. JJ and Strangeluck just arrived! DR1 guys have their table, we at ISOC are getting ready to rumble. :D

Something weird going on here in town, the owners are using thier under 18 year old relatives to work the places. I got a nice 400 peso massage this afternoon.

Well more mongers have checked in. Gman and his brother, the dentist, fantasy, The Swede, JJ, Strangeluck. Nuhomet has arrived and his buddy is here as well. PARTY!!!

Hotel Americana!!! I made my second visit today and the place is full of hookers. Got another 500 peso BBBJ.

I was walking around and there are just dozens of chicas everywhere.

Sunday December 26, 2004

Well I arrived late today at Rockies and JJ, Strangeluck, Numomet and his buddy were here already. Mav, Apostle and Rog walked in as well.

Got my daily massage at M & M and roamed around abit.

The town is ALIVE. I usually walk by the Dominos bar day and night and there are playmates there to amuse me. :D

Monday December 27, 2004
Well I arrived here at Rockies and JJ is now here. Its cool this morning in Sosua, I have on a light jacket.

Got my daily massage from the non HJ place. Thats 1 a day so far.

New Massage
Ladiosaspa,

Well we stopped by at 6PM and there were no chicas, no power, warm beer that was 100 pesos a pop so we hit Burger King which is a block away. Came back and there were 2 chicas and the price was $100 an hour. We laughed and had our free cokes for waiting 5 minutes which turned out to be 45 minutes. Neither chica was worth 1,000 for the whole night, let a lone an hour.

Made my rounds at night, lots of chicas everyehere in every nook and crany.

Tuesday December 28, 2004
I arrived here at Rockies and JJ, Strangluck, Mav, Raj, NYC Larry and Apostleman are all here now.

Well I went to Mavs internet on the main strret here and I can see all the rats walking by. I even saw two new chicas here in town but they wanted 500 and 800 for massages.

An event!!!
Hanging out at Passions, JJ, JDR, Nuhomet and his buddy,Apostleman and D Tomas. D Tomas says he cant cum from a BJ Nuhomet and Apostle tell the chica she gets a 2000 peso prize if she can make it happen. I went in 15 minutes later with Monica and he was still in there 1 hour and 15 minutes later.

Wednesday December 29, 2004

Arrived at Rockies early today around 7:30. JJ, Raj, and Strangeluck are now here.

Wandering around, hanging with Nuhomet and his Buddy, Apostleman, a new guy named Eddy, NYC Larry, Strangluck and Lou and Theo are here at Rockies as I type. Mongers everywhere!!!

Went back to The Palace to take my shower, Madelines spinner cousin was there, I took her in to assist in the shower and she gave a nice BBBJ.

It was raining HARD last night.

Thursday December 30, 2004

Arrived at Rockies today around 8:00. Raj, Apostleman and Mav was here already.

Friday December 31, 2004

Arrived at Rockies today around 8:00. JJ, Apostleman. Strangeluck and Scott was here already.

Well at 10:20 PM I headed over to Rockies but I saw a 20 something chica so I had to get my BBBJ.
I arrived at Rockies and JJ, Raj and Mav were there with about 40 other people having their price fixed dinners, only 500 pesos, includes all you can drink.

Afterwards headed to Latino Club with JJ, paid 50 pesos to get in, but it was dead so we walked over to The Mora Mai.

Cast of Pevs at Mora Mai, Palace John, G Man and his Brother, Clemenza, Vic, Strangeluck and Mr Ed. Plus they had a few chicas there.

Met up with Mav and JJ and we walked around. D Classico was packed and many of the smaller bars around the center of town were all open.
Chicas everywhere. Tourists everywhere. It was a party!!!!

Saturday January 1, 2005

Arrived at Rockies today around 8:00. JJ, Apostleman. Strangeluck and Scott was here already.

Well I got there at 6:30PM and Lou stays open late. There were about 7 of us and he made burgers and Sasauge and Peppers. Great Food and the music blasting.

Sunday January 2, 2005
Breakfast at Rockies, JJ, Strangeluck and Raj are here. The usual crowd.

psriches
12-23-2004, 06:19 PM
Hey Jimmy!! Glad to see it's off to a great start.... What's the weather like? When i was there earlier this month, it rained alot and a little chilly at night....

WSJ3
12-23-2004, 06:43 PM
I was walking around when I spotted a so called new chica walking back to Hotel Americana. I got a massge and BBBJ for 700 pesos. I was there 1 hour and 30 minutes. Hey its X Mas in Sosua, Merry Christmas!!!!

That's what I am talking about.

I never get these prices in NYC. Did you take any pics JimmyDR buddy? I know that she was a flacita.

JDR
12-23-2004, 09:43 PM
Hey Jimmy!! Glad to see it's off to a great start.... What's the weather like? When i was there earlier this month, it rained alot and a little chilly at night....

78 degrees last night, real nice today. Keep reading because I will update everyday, maybe twice a day. :D

BigTrick
12-23-2004, 09:58 PM
Its high season so a double room is 1900 pesos.

AIN'T DAT A BITCH!

JDR
12-23-2004, 10:10 PM
I was walking around when I spotted a so called new chica walking back to Hotel Americana. I got a massge and BBBJ for 700 pesos. I was there 1 hour and 30 minutes. Hey its X Mas in Sosua, Merry Christmas!!!!

I never get these prices in NYC. Did you take any pics JimmyDR buddy? I know that she was a flacita.

Got a BBBJ anf Bang for 550!! :D

BigTrick
12-23-2004, 10:43 PM

Got a BBBJ anf Bang for 550!! :D

Dam good price!

Mr Chocha Man
12-24-2004, 06:29 AM

We arrived at Jet Blue early, it was packed there, had a great dinner at 1 of the many spots they have in the terminal there. The flight was delayed about an hour. Landed in Santiago airport, passed thru customs and immigration fast and onward to the Hotel Platino. Its high season so a double room is 1900 pesos. They opened a bar, internet cafe and a restaurant here at the Platino hotel.

The internet cafe/bar closes after 2 am and the owner here says it gets packed with chiacs at night. I will be back with updates on January 4, 2005.

Hey Jimmy,
Since you flew JetBlue, I'm assuming you arrived around midnight. Your post is a little unclear-- did you stay the night at Hotel Platino, or did you just drive straight to Sosua? I'm asking because checking into a hotel late at night in STI is a little bit of a pain in the ass.

JDR
12-24-2004, 07:40 AM

We were actually 40 minutes late and arrived at 2am. My girl came over earlier, checked into The Platino and me me at the airport. Hotel Platino front desk is open all night.
Hey Jimmy,
Since you flew JetBlue, I'm assuming you arrived around midnight. Your post is a little unclear-- did you stay the night at Hotel Platino, or did you just drive straight to Sosua? I'm asking because checking into a hotel late at night in STI is a little bit of a pain in the ass.

Gutter Meat
12-26-2004, 02:59 PM
Wheres Hotel Americana ??? in Sosua ?

JDR
12-26-2004, 03:00 PM
Wheres Hotel Americana ??? in Sosua ?

Its more like a dump and its a 2 minute walk from Super Super.

gdogg
12-26-2004, 03:40 PM
Hotel Americana is in Sosua.
It's between Super Super and Domino Bar on the same side.
There is a little grocery store right there, next to a guy selling good BBQ chickens. Americana is a real hole in the wall.

That IS some good chicken. If you like the "stand", you'll like this place.
:wink:

Gutter Meat
12-27-2004, 11:58 PM
How are the discos crowded ??

JDR
12-31-2004, 07:50 AM

I have not been to any this trip.

Apos
12-31-2004, 08:55 AM

D'Latino was not crowded when I was there but Classico was jammed with a lineup. Things seem slower than last trip but it is the holiday season.

Dark Knight
12-31-2004, 02:57 PM
Do we have a Gordo New Years Party tonight?

The parties are legendary so I've heard.

Platters of Food, Naked Chicas serving Booze, Gordo on a throne. (just imagining)

Wish I was in DR for New Years not boring US.

JDR
12-31-2004, 03:20 PM
Do we have a Gordo New Years Party tonight?

The parties are legendary so I've heard.

Platters of Food, Naked Chicas serving Booze, Gordo on a throne. (just imagining)

Wish I was in DR for New Years not boring US.

He couldn't get a Villa! :(