PDA

View Full Version : SOSUA VS. SANTIAGO

BROOKLYN_357
12-24-2004, 06:12 AM
I've been to Sosua and i love it...went to club Classico...i plan on going back mid-January, but i'm trying to explore some other places for the banging honeys...what's the deal with Santiago...has anyone explored there yet and if so, can you hook me up with the spots...my flight arrives in Santiago, but i'm renting a car and driving to Sosua, but i'll stay in Santiago that night, just to hit something banging

Jay

Mr Chocha Man
12-24-2004, 06:49 AM
I love Sosua, and I appreciated it more the second time I went, but overall, Santiago has MUCH better looking girls. You will CRY when you see the girls walking around the downtown area in the daytime. BUT as the more experienced mongers on the board will attest, the it's not the same scene as Sosua.

In STI, I've been to Kelvins Car Wash in the daytime. Some average - to- decent looking girls, but none that interested me enough to partake.

I also went Ilusions. It's DARK as hell in there. And i suggest sitting near the exit in the back because you can get a better look at the girls as they go through the doors. I was quoted 2400 to take a girl to the cabana out in the back. Pricey. I'm not sure what the rate should really be.

Casa Blanca was closed when I was there. I understand it has now reopened.

In my opinion, enjoy the sights in STI. While almost every chica in DR is approachable, Sosua wins strickly on ease and availability of girls since it's a colony of pros and semi-pros.

JDR
12-24-2004, 07:34 AM
There are reports on Santiago. I just stayed at The Hotel Platino and it was $65 a night. About 10 minutes from the main clubs. More than 3 days there gets BORING.

Jimmydr
12-24-2004, 08:26 PM
Jimmy:

It looks like you have to pay for a double or $RD 400 extra for guests@ Platino?

Yes, its either pay now or pay later.

Don Tomas
01-04-2005, 04:38 PM
More than 3 days there gets BORING.

I feel the same way about Sosua. :D

Don Tomas
01-04-2005, 04:39 PM
Jimmy:

It looks like you have to pay for a double or $RD 400 extra for guests@ Platino?

I don't get charged. :D

Frequent Fuck Miles...

Don Tomas
01-04-2005, 04:41 PM
I've been to Sosua and i love it...went to club Classico...i plan on going back mid-January, but i'm trying to explore some other places for the banging honeys...what's the deal with Santiago...has anyone explored there yet and if so, can you hook me up with the spots...my flight arrives in Santiago, but i'm renting a car and driving to Sosua, but i'll stay in Santiago that night, just to hit something banging

Jay

I stay in Santiago almost exclusively. My trip report should be done by Friday and will have detailed info in it for everyone. I have good info in my other Santiago trip reports.

Banging Honeys:
Ilusions

Freaks:
Pasions

Cheapo Honeys:
Macombo's or Car Washes

Casa Blanca is dull after re-opening.

If you leave before Friday PM me.

JDR
01-04-2005, 07:18 PM
For sure, I will fly out at least twice a year. I love them Cabanas, the great restaurants, Jarabaccoa, whic is 40 minutes away plus, I hear there are easy chicas around. :D

Don Tomas
01-19-2005, 12:09 PM
I pulled a very fine Blancita out of Passions T.L.N. for $RD2000 with minimal bargaining down from 4k! As DT put it last week.....DO NOT pay these Santiago babes more than $2500 tops. They need the money!

What was her name, I like Blancitas?

Yes it is true they are very hungry, don't overpay!

BrooklynBeas
01-19-2005, 02:56 PM
I use a "Tag and release" puta nomenclature system.
She was "STI-2" .
They are tagged by airport code and number.

Pics for us???