PDA

View Full Version : BB's questions

daddy999
05-12-2009, 09:18 PM
First I want to thank everybody for their entertaining posts. There appears to be soo much mongering to do it's not even funny-HEHE! I'm headed to the DR and BB's for the 1st time. Trying to get a feel from some of you regulars as what to expect and reasonable amounts to spend on activities? I haven't seen any reports recently and headed out there next month so want to be prepared for everything and anything! Any info would be appreciated.

blacksultan
05-12-2009, 09:23 PM
Price of hoes: 1500 ST and 2500 TLN.
Jump in the jacuzzi and get your dick sucked.
Watch your tab!!!!!
Only buy the chicas beer and grandes so they can share.
Have Fun.

Ter319
05-12-2009, 11:17 PM
I just returned this past march. Its a great place to get your feet wet into the scene, very little to no drama what's so ever. You don't need to speak spanish to get anything although a little goes a long way, so if you don't have any, try to pick up some thing. Food at the place is decent or you can walk around the corner for Sole Mio, a italian restaurant that is very good and cheap, if you want some thing different from BBs fair. Try to get your trip around one of the bikini contest weekends, that when all the chicas show up at location, some of the more in demand ones could be wifed up for the week and this could be your only chance at getting to them, not that you won't find a lot of others to occupy your time. During the early part of the week say Mon and t Tues things get a little slow, but there will girls around not matter what. As it closer to the weekend they have more activities bikini parties, volley ball games with the chicas etc. Have a good time

drsami
05-12-2009, 11:42 PM
This wif'ing business is BS and beyond irritating. They're chicas, share them damn it.

blacksultan
05-12-2009, 11:46 PM
This wif'ing business is BS and beyond irritating. They're chicas, share them damn it.

Sometimes the chocha is so good, you gotta get Gordan Gecko. I have. But I can't forget that she is not my wife. Bad move and consequences if I do. Been there done that.

blacksultan
05-12-2009, 11:48 PM
The wifing business is not blacksultan.

leeway99
05-13-2009, 12:46 AM
The wifing business is not blacksultan.

What he said..

Ter319
05-13-2009, 09:03 PM
For the wifing business it starts out great but they all tend to decline after awhile cause they get comfortable, so from what I learned from here thank you to all the senior members is keep a rotation of girls. A little competition can bring out the best of everyone

mikelodge
05-13-2009, 09:13 PM
I don't think you know what was meant by wifted up for the week. It doubt it means someone won't share them. It would appear to mean anywhere in the America's or Europe to mean that they are in town for the Bikini Contest and want to stay up and party all week so a wiff is needed to keep going which also means the need for more work for money. Am I right or did I get lost in the woods in a time warp. Irritating hell why condemn anything that brings out the hottest and finest to work longer and harder.

Hoseman
05-13-2009, 09:36 PM
I don't think you know what was meant by wifted up for the week. It doubt it means someone won't share them. It would appear to mean anywhere in the America's or Europe to mean that they are in town for the Bikini Contest and want to stay up and party all week so a wiff is needed to keep going which also means the need for more work for money. Am I right or did I get lost in the woods in a time warp. Irritating hell why condemn anything that brings out the hottest and finest to work longer and harder.Your kinda lost on this one.What he was saying is that guys will get the best ones there and keep them for days .

drsami
05-13-2009, 09:47 PM
Yep and I second that.

When talk of needing dinero for a serious medical emergency, new hair extensions, all the typical BS, time to bail. I've heard it all. Rule #1: don't fall for chicas, Rule #2: share and be merry, Rule #3: treat chicas with respect. Everybody is happy.

For the wifing business it starts out great but they all tend to decline after awhile cause they get comfortable, so from what I learned from here thank you to all the senior members is keep a rotation of girls. A little competition can bring out the best of everyone

drsami
05-13-2009, 09:52 PM
Fellows, I may have taken it out of context. I say to each his own. But anyway, the topic of Wif'ing deserves its own discussion thread.

Your kinda lost on this one.What he was saying is that guys will get the best ones there and keep them for days .

daddy999
05-13-2009, 09:56 PM
Thanks for the good advice and expected dinero to spend fellas! You guys are funny! I will be sure to report back in. I will be there at the end of the month so believe I will catch the big party. Presidentes will be flowing!

Hoseman
05-13-2009, 09:57 PM
Fellows, I may have taken it out of context. I say to each his own. But anyway, the topic of Wif'ing deserves its own discussion thread.Well in Sosua it's no big deal unless you have your eyes set on one of the favorites at LP'S

drsami
05-13-2009, 10:56 PM
Haha, I know that all too well. I have observed :smile:

Well in Sosua it's no big deal unless you have your eyes set on one of the favorites at LP'S

mikelodge
05-14-2009, 08:33 PM
Your kinda lost on this one.What he was saying is that guys will get the best ones there and keep them for days .
Yah I think I missed the spelling. Thanks for not rubbing it in.

mikelodge
05-14-2009, 08:44 PM
Well in Sosua it's no big deal unless you have your eyes set on one of the favorites at LP'S
What does this mean? I assume LP is LaPassion and you would be frowned on to go and hoard one for some length of time for yourself is that right? I don't know how to post new threads but do Chica's working in businesses not related to sex get offended if you propose a tasty offer.
What about a really good offer if you found something you really like? In Nica woman get extremely offended by it and you have to watch out.

blacksultan
05-14-2009, 09:08 PM
What does this mean? I assume LP is LaPassion and you would be frowned on to go and hoard one for some length of time for yourself is that right? I don't know how to post new threads but do Chica's working in businesses not related to sex get offended if you propose a tasty offer.
What about a really good offer if you found something you really like? In Nica woman get extremely offended by it and you have to watch out.
Nobody will frown on anything along as they get their cut.

Hoseman
05-14-2009, 09:32 PM
What about a really good offer if you found something you really like? In Nica woman get extremely offended by it and you have to watch out.What I was saying is sometimes guys have been know to take some of the more popular girls out of there and keep them for a couple of days and you the one you maybe bee looking for may not be there.last time i was there i wanted to take one out and she had a better offer this guy paid for her to leave plus gave her $150.I have had women tell me that they are not puntas and look at me all funny but they just keep walking,with the girls who have actual jobs it can be hit or miss but most of the time you can pretty much tell everyone pretty much know what Single Men and groups of men come there for.

jstarebel
05-16-2009, 11:31 PM
Chicas working in non-sex related business will usually not be offended if you want to take them out. They all need the money, and if they like you, they are usually happy to hang out with you and make some extra money for their trouble. I find that you get many more oportunities for GFE when you treat the chicas respectfully. This is especially true when they work in non-sex related jobs. Hell I just spent two days with a girl I know from Scotiabank in POP at FOD hotel. And quite frankly, I prefer GFE over the hardcore putas eventhough GFE comes with its own problems if you are not carefull!!

yourmomma999
05-17-2009, 12:58 AM
he is correct. if you want to go that route tell them you are there on business and not to meet chicas but you saw her and could not resist asking her out to dinner. Take her somewhere more fancy than she would normally go to maybe get her some flowers and act like you care, it will work out good but she may try to own you overnight. some of them are jealous because they may think they can get you as a boyfriend and would not want to give up that financial security and possibility of a husband that will not beat them. to be fair there are also many that are very nice personality and looks wise that will treat you better than any woman stateside you would traditionally date without expecting anything. My approach was always for the regular girls who have "normal real jobs" to ask them to dinner then if something happens and most dominican women love to fuck. I had an x dom stateside in the past who was raised there but came here at 16. Never into the game there. It is something in their genes. They just love dick. Anyways, afterwards if you hit it off, you can ask her if she would like a gift. Quieres un regalo? or maybe you want to ask her if you could buy her some clothes? Necesitas ropas? With "regular girls or women" that is a safer approach to avoid the insult or slap. After you know here a little then maybe you can ask her if she needs money for the kids if she has any. lol. but dont break the ice with that. Also, just so you know most of the bartenders and girls that work at beach bars, or the discos, or shoppes, have done the deed before and will probably ask you for money when you offer a gift. The trick is to make them think that you think they are "regular." Should you venture outside Sosua into Puerto Plata downtown or other places, Santiago, etc. there are many more "regular" non-putas although some of the BB's and FOD girls live in POP. If you are looking for single hot mom's or women, chicas, I highly suggest shopping at La Sirena in POP. the huge new grocery store. I was shopping for real for food to cook and had chicas coming up to me conversating. But its a big help to speak spanish almost a must for that. Must agree i like gfe better than hardcore but then jealousy becomes a problem or they can get attached. Might want to do it a little take the gfe to a different hotel or condo for a night that way she can not come looking for you at your hotel if you do not want that. I like to avoid all drama and jealousy.

Chicas working in non-sex related business will usually not be offended if you want to take them out. They all need the money, and if they like you, they are usually happy to hang out with you and make some extra money for their trouble. I find that you get many more oportunities for GFE when you treat the chicas respectfully. This is especially true when they work in non-sex related jobs. Hell I just spent two days with a girl I know from Scotiabank in POP at FOD hotel. And quite frankly, I prefer GFE over the hardcore putas eventhough GFE comes with its own problems if you are not carefull!!

yourmomma999
05-17-2009, 01:03 AM
if you treat the girls with respect at LP, although they are in fact hoes, no contesting that, the trick is to not tell them that to their face. Many of them are sweet girls at heart. not all. some prefer the money more. But if you can speak a little spanish and come off as having some game and or personality and instead of offering extra money upfront which just fucks it up for the next guy because they will get used to it. If you taek them out to dinner or cook for them, treat them beter than the next guy might, you will most likely find that the girls will gladly stay with you if you showed them a great time besides the usual activities over other clients who offer to pay more. Tell them the same lies you tell the chics here that you have to tell to get in their pants here stateside. Act like you mean it. (LP is already not cheap, although worth it if you can afford it at times. who wants to make it cost more by paying more to hoard them.)

daddy999
06-12-2009, 08:45 PM
What should be the going rates at LP?

weyland
06-13-2009, 12:31 AM
What should be the going rates at LP?
When you sit down you get a printed menu of prices for various sexual services (exactly like a restaurant menu). There's a picture of it her somewhere if you search.

mirage6
06-13-2009, 12:48 AM
THE girls are def worth it at LP -- a little over priced but worth it imho

BlueDevil
06-13-2009, 05:47 AM

There is a distinction between "girl friend" experience and "girl friend experience." The former is when you wife-it-up with one chicas as if she is your girlfriend. The latter describes the type of service you receive during a session.

ElPlomero
06-13-2009, 08:06 PM
There is a distinction between "girl friend" experience and "girl friend experience." The former is when you wife-it-up with one chicas as if she is your girlfriend. The latter describes the type of service you receive during a session.

It's not that hard to find GFE, even with the harder core chicas.

They all expect a sweeter deal with a longer time period, so they're usually game.

It's up to you to keep your perspective and say "Quizas mas tarde" whenever they ask for something you don't want to buy them.

Lose your perspective and the contents of your wallet will follow.

bdaman
06-13-2009, 09:06 PM
Even though I've never been to the DR I have been going to Cuba for the last 10 years and what I learnt is variety is the spice of life.Out of all my visits there the ones when I've been playing the field have been the best.

daddy999
06-14-2009, 04:45 AM
Yep, found it weyland. Thanks

jwpederson
07-06-2009, 12:55 PM
Any one travel to BB's with a buddy? I am asking because I am going with my bud and we are hoping to get into some MFM? Does anyone have any feedback?
Thanks

MrHappy
07-08-2009, 09:51 AM
I'm guessing not too many guys on here are interested in doing the MFM thing. I know I'm not.

DCIronman
07-08-2009, 10:28 AM
Any one travel to BB's with a buddy? I am asking because I am going with my bud and we are hoping to get into some MFM? Does anyone have any feedback?
Thanks

Not really sure what that is.:confused:

One too many Ms in that anacronym for my taste. But to each his own. And I'm sure you'll be able to find what you're looking for as long as you're willing to pay.

eastcoastallstar
07-08-2009, 04:20 PM
Not really sure what that is.:confused:

One too many Ms in that anacronym for my taste. But to each his own. And I'm sure you'll be able to find what you're looking for as long as you're willing to pay.

LMAO :rofl:

But on some real shit, many chicas in BB's are willing to get double teamed on.

If Jacqueline is still there, she's down for sure, she offered that to me and my two wingmen one day.

We all looked at each other and in unison said HELLLLLLL NO Fucking Way.

Trib
07-08-2009, 06:14 PM
Thanks

I am going for the first time this weekend. But I can say from mongering in outher countires money talks offer 1500 to 1700 for st and see. If you are too shy ask the mamasan who does that and she should hook you up. The coconut telegraph works very well LOL. ONLY 12 HOURS LEFT