12-26-2004, 11:16 AM
new one in PP has anyone been yet.

bpl0116
12-26-2004, 11:16 AM
www.ladiosaspa.com

Malibook
12-26-2004, 12:31 PM
Looks good.

I'll have to check it out next time for sure.

domfan
12-26-2004, 01:50 PM
its just after BRUGAL, on the right hand, large ad sign.
it started as a ripoff, perhaps they learned the ropes, i would be interested in feedback.
if ANITA is still working there: she was my steady, as she worked as a working girl at a dominican joint. great kisser, great mouthwork, sometimes a bit quick, getting your dick out of her, lol....

D_W_
12-26-2004, 04:53 PM
it started as a ripoff, perhaps they learned the ropes, i would be interested in feedback.
if ANITA is still working there: she was my steady, as she worked as a working girl at a dominican joint. great kisser, great mouthwork, sometimes a bit quick, getting your dick out of her, lol....

What do you mean a ripoff? What were the rates?

The chicas on the website are out of this world.

guttaman
12-26-2004, 05:28 PM
Jimmy, if in POP thise week will you please recon this new massage/whore center for us. Prices are needed for this new place.

D_W_
12-26-2004, 05:53 PM
Jimmy, if in POP thise week will you please recon this new massage/whore center for us. Prices are needed for this new place.

Hilarious...good way to put it!

domfan
12-27-2004, 07:39 AM

What do you mean a ripoff? What were the rates?

The chicas on the website are out of this world.

i did not see one of those chicas live there.
prices started at 1.500 for massage, small presidente 80 pesos. but they might got the message that there is some competition around.

jensenspecial
12-27-2004, 08:58 AM
...nobody mentioned the ugly faces in that place...and that in PP, where there is tons of material around....

jensenspecial
12-27-2004, 09:06 AM
ooohhh ..just looked at their website...I was there last week but did not see the chix that are in the pics, those are nice , available that night in
La Diosa there were too well fed and rather not too beautiful. but a beautiful establishment.

domfan
12-27-2004, 10:02 AM
thats what was my first impression: no professionals, they dont know what you brethern need, so: STAY AWAY OF THAT JOINT.
by the way: in puerto plata there was never a parlor that survived for long, not enough mongers, and dominicans want just the one thing straight done, and not at these prices

JDR
12-28-2004, 09:59 AM
Ladiosaspa,

Well we stopped by at 6PM and there were no chicas, no power, warm beer that was 100 pesos a pop so we hit Burger King which is a block away. Came back and there were 2 chicas and the price was $100 an hour. We laughed and had our free cokes for waiting 5 minutes which turned out to be 45 minutes. Neither chica was worth 1,000 for the whole night, let a lone an hour.

Bxboy56
12-28-2004, 02:04 PM
Thanks for your report. I will stay away when I arrive in 3 weeks. Can you recommend any massage places besides M & M in Sousa that gives real quality massages.[/u]

MisterPink
12-28-2004, 02:08 PM
CENSORED

domfan
12-28-2004, 03:18 PM
Ladiosaspa,

Well we stopped by at 6PM and there were no chicas, no power, warm beer that was 100 pesos a pop so we hit Burger King which is a block away. Came back and there were 2 chicas and the price was $100 an hour. We laughed and had our free cokes for waiting 5 minutes which turned out to be 45 minutes. Neither chica was worth 1,000 for the whole night, let a lone an hour.

tx, breaker, so i know its for real, just the dump i found myself

JDR
12-28-2004, 03:24 PM
Thanks for your report. I will stay away when I arrive in 3 weeks. Can you recommend any massage places besides M & M in Sousa that gives real quality massages.[/u]

Just walk around Sosua and you can pick and choose.

Vincent Vega
12-29-2004, 12:08 AM
The girls at Passions do great blow jobs, but pathetic massages. If you want a really good massage there is a girl called Estelle who works out of a hairdressing salon near Classico (same side of road). She is brilliant. Also try Olga at the Escape Massage Center a bit higher up (towards Europa) and on other side of road. These girls don't do sex, only massage, but they do it well. In Estelle's case, brilliantly.

JDR
12-29-2004, 06:55 AM
The girls at Passions do great blow jobs, but pathetic massages. If you want a really good massage there is a girl called Estelle who works out of a hairdressing salon near Classico (same side of road). She is brilliant. Also try Olga at the Escape Massage Center a bit higher up (towards Europa) and on other side of road. These girls don't do sex, only massage, but they do it well. In Estelle's case, brilliantly.

I myself like a soft massage and Monica can give one of those. I have had her about 3 times already. M & M is still number 1 in my books for a non sexual soft massage.

BrooklynBeas
12-29-2004, 09:26 AM

I myself like a soft massage and Monica can give one of those. I have had her about 3 times already. M & M is still number 1 in my books for a non sexual soft massage.

soft massage... you homo :twisted:

Vincent Vega
12-29-2004, 11:02 PM

Well, fair enough, but you can hardly say that the girls at Passions have a wide array of massage techniques at their disposal, nor do they have a very profound knowledge (theoretical or practical) of the human musculo-skeletal system. Penises they do very well, but backs, no.

M & M is a business, not a person, and the quality of the massage you get there will depend on which individual is doing it, though they may be a bit similar as massagistas, like whores, tend to learn from watching each other. I have had one or two massages at M & M, though I don't remember the names of the massagista I had. In fact I don't even remember if I had two different massagistas or the same one two times. They were perfectly competent, but I can tell you that they were not as good as Estelle whom I mentioned before who does massages in the pelucaria near D'Classico.

BrooklynBeas
12-30-2004, 08:48 AM
the best massage i ever got in the DR was from Sylvia's lil spot a couple blocks from the beach... she is not one of these lil hotties but she gives a great massage... also will offer extra at the end... My favorite "therapist" at passions is Monica though but her massage is just uhhh OK

Bxboy56
12-30-2004, 03:58 PM
Frans, that is exactly what I am looking for. Most of the chicas can give great BBBJ, but I am looking for the girl that gives that great massage. When I finish with the massage I'll go to Passions for the great BJ. Any other recomendations for that special lady that gives that great massage?

Vincent Vega
12-30-2004, 07:24 PM
Just tell Estelle that 'Juan' recommended you. (Believe it or not, Frans Hals is not my real name.)

vagabond
01-01-2005, 01:31 PM
re Frans
At the place you are talking about, there is at least two different massagistas. One in the daytime, and another in the afternoon, they are both good, don't remember their names.