PDA

View Full Version : I love my Hobby

Summit
05-20-2009, 03:15 PM
i love my hobby i get to meet some fien ass chicas.... this one is a keeper......

I am considering making her my full time novia

eastcoastallstar
05-20-2009, 03:55 PM
OH YEAH!!!
Definitely a bad bitch!!!

MrHappy
05-20-2009, 04:00 PM
i love my hobby i get to meet some fien ass chicas.... this one is a keeper......

Isn't that Gissell? ja ja

Who is she, anyway?

Summit
05-20-2009, 06:47 PM
Here name is Amanda and she is a want to be model ...... oh yeah...... she did a casting in my couch oh yeah ........

Love my hobby

blacksultan
05-20-2009, 08:30 PM

I ain't mad at cha.

yayow
05-21-2009, 08:38 AM
Very nice find Dwolf. You are definitely a Jedi warrior, the force is strong within thee!

MrHappy
05-21-2009, 08:45 AM
Here name is Amanda and she is a want to be model ...... oh yeah...... she did a casting in my couch oh yeah ........

Love my hobby

Can I have her when you're done with her?

KoKi9290
05-21-2009, 11:14 PM
Can I have her when you're done with her?

I got dibs when you're done!

MrHappy
05-22-2009, 09:01 AM
I got dibs when you're done!

Those tits would drive my GF crazy, she's even more of a tit man than I am..

Skynyrd
05-22-2009, 04:01 PM
I'll be there this Thursday and I WILL TRACK HER DOWN !!!

LMAO :mrgreen::corky::D:cheesygrin::eek:

MrHappy
05-23-2009, 07:16 AM
I'll be there this Thursday and I WILL TRACK HER DOWN !!!

LMAO :mrgreen::corky::D:cheesygrin::eek:

Heh heh, Domwolf, Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe she's a pro, she's a friend.

Or does she work in a bar somewhere?

Summit
05-23-2009, 04:02 PM
Yeap..... She is a Want to Be Model, you won't find her in a casa nor street.....now that said there are many chicas that look like her and even better then her.... but they come at a price.... some will say too much ..... but there are many Modeltype pros here in the DR.

yayow
05-24-2009, 02:21 PM
Yeap..... but there are many Modeltype pros here in the DR.

Ain't that the truth. O.M. last trip here he was in front of the Hard Rock Cafe when they had an event for a television studio, amazing talent is all I could say.

MrHappy
05-24-2009, 07:23 PM
Ain't that the truth. O.M. last trip here he was in front of the Hard Rock Cafe when they had an event for a television studio, amazing talent is all I could say.

Wait til you see a "Viva" sponsered event. Viva has got to have some of the most drop dead gorgeous girls I've ever seen here in the city...

yayow
05-25-2009, 09:43 AM
Wait til you see a "Viva" sponsored event. Viva has got to have some of the most drop dead gorgeous girls I've ever seen here in the city...

What is a "Viva" sponsored event, do tell.

Summit
05-25-2009, 09:51 AM
Wait til you see a "Viva" sponsered event. Viva has got to have some of the most drop dead gorgeous girls I've ever seen here in the city...

And if you knew some of those girls secrets jajajajaajajaja.......

MrHappy
05-25-2009, 11:00 AM
What is a "Viva" sponsored event, do tell.

Viva is one of the companies that sell phone services..

yayow
05-26-2009, 09:38 AM
Viva is one of the companies that sell phone services..

Yeah I have seen their stores, green and white in color right, but what does that have to do with their events or the significance of their events, and how do you get invited?

MrHappy
05-26-2009, 04:52 PM
The last event I saw the girls at was the unveiling of the new Audi R8, or something like that(who knows)

It was held at a bar on Lincoln, and there were the big lime green hanging sheets all over the place, and approx. 10-15 girls. (I didn't count).

I was stuck in traffic right in front, and was staring at a few of them in a group, and I kept noticing more and more of them. All of them were drop dead gorgeous.

What's that got to do with the price of tea in China??? Nada.. My point is, they were at an event where a new model of car was unveiled. What's that got to do with cel. phones?

I have no idea how to get word of their events. I imagine a good start would be to register on their website (www.viva.com.do (http://www.viva.com.do)), and maybe start following bonche.com
for upcoming events.

If I were you, I'd try to hit any major brand event, such as Presidente, Bohemia, Brahma, Brugal, Codetel, etc, etc., and try to talk it up with one of the girls at the event. Get a number.

That way, you can keep track of the events they'll be working at.

Some of the girls represent more than one company.

Summit
05-26-2009, 05:15 PM
Yes they are Promocional Models and they go where the money takes them...... event to event.......

And yes some are sooo hot ..... dam .... you should hit the big car show that is done once in a while at the feria ganadera jajajajajajaaj

MrHappy
05-26-2009, 05:29 PM
Yes they are Promocional Models and they go where the money takes them...... event to event.......

And yes some are sooo hot ..... dam .... you should hit the big car show that is done once in a while at the feria ganadera jajajajajajaaj

I just missed the one at Mirador Norte a couple of days ago...

mikelodge
05-26-2009, 06:08 PM
Those tits would drive my GF crazy, she's even more of a tit man than I am..
Give me her younger smaller sister about a size zero-2 and a ass half the size with some nice little titties and I'd be happy.