FnB
05-20-2009, 07:20 PM
How did you hear about our forum?
Other

Please specify how you found our site, we would appreciate it
searched it out

Marital status?
In a Relationship

Have you ever known the pleasures derived from financially procured female companionship?
Hell Yes!

Have you ever visited another country for mongering?
Not yet

Countries I have visited for mongering.

Spain & Japan

Do you have any other comments?
cowabunga
------------------------------------------------------

Please feel free to add any other details.

i am here to learn secrets

------------------------------------------------------

Jimmydr
05-20-2009, 07:21 PM
Spain and Japan, thats not mongering!!!

Summit
05-20-2009, 08:38 PM
White Monkey; cool handle :D

whynotme
05-20-2009, 09:21 PM
mongering is everywhere:D

but spain and japan is just expensive mongering:rofl:

FnB
05-23-2009, 05:24 PM
Originally Posted by Jimmydr http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?p=590533#post590533)
mongering is everywhere:D

but spain and japan is just expensive mongering:rofl:

I did my thing and found some good deals

Jimmydr
05-23-2009, 05:48 PM
Tell us a story

FnB
05-26-2009, 07:52 PM
Japan is full of "hostess bars" that provide anything from Koreans to Eastern Europeans. Dates can be arranged at the bars, but I never got into that. Korean "massage-ee" girls offered hand jobs and more, depending on who you were. J-birds were the easiest and basically gave it up if you were willing to front the cost of the Love Hotel rooms. My action was limited due to prices ($100 more for massage and HJ) but I did score some non-pros.

Ibiza, Spain was interesting. Loads of African Illegals could be found in the nightclubs and and in the bars. 300 Euro was the going rate for everything (about $280) and you could score women from all over the world. I did a hot Colombian and beautiful Nigerian. Some girls worked the streets on their "free time" and would work deals. $40 got you a blow job.

I do not remember any names of the sex clubs, but a lot of model types could be found at Paacha.

eldorob
05-26-2009, 08:08 PM
als. $40 got you a blow job..

You were starting to scare me with those other prices.

I miss the "Are you going to the DR soon" question for the newcomers. I think you bowed to quickly to the Mighty Weyland on that one. I think he just wants more of Hispanola to himself

The DR is kinda of like the "training wheels" spot for new guys. And then they can branch out from there.