PDA

View Full Version : 1st Sosua Trip | June 26 - July 3rd...Need Coaching!!!

mblack06
05-21-2009, 12:15 PM
What's up fellas...

I'm making my first trip down to Sosua. I went to Punta Cana with the ex last year, and I'm ready for a "different" experience :D. I'm ready to have some fun...

Anyone going to be there around that time?

Any quick pointers? Chic referrals?

Holla at me!

PapiQueRico
05-21-2009, 01:22 PM
Best advice I can give....... pay for access to the trip reports and read, read, read. After you read you might stil have questions, but they will be much more focused and will allow other to help you out.

(if you post reports of your own you will get free acess).

weyland
05-21-2009, 03:11 PM
Pay for access to the trip reports and read, read, read. After you read you might stil have questions, but they will be much more focused and will allow other to help you out.
What PQR said.

This is a sensible question and merits an answer, but your other questions are too vague. To answer them would mean duplicating five thousand posts.

If you know where you are staying yet, and whether you are visiting alone or with friends, that would help us to help you.

balcoach
05-21-2009, 07:52 PM
mblack

i will be in country from 6/22 - 7/7 and never have a problem hanging with new "jugadores", enjoy it from time to time, hit me back or PM me and we can catch up and i agree, spend the fee of membership and check out some great reports.. ErikS, and Jimbo among so many others

Love Peace & Chicken Grease

Corrado
05-21-2009, 10:56 PM
What's up fellas...

I'm making my first trip down to Sosua. I went to Punta Cana with the ex last year, and I'm ready for a "different" experience :D. I'm ready to have some fun...

Any quick pointers? Chic referrals?

Holla at me!

I'LL be around June 25 to July 17. PM me

mblack06
05-22-2009, 03:34 PM
I appreciate all the advice...and I'll definitely hit you guys up when I get there. I went to Rio a couple of years ago...so I know a little bit of how the chicas can roll. Has anyone been to Rio also and can give a cool comparison?

mblack06
05-22-2009, 03:39 PM
My bad...I'm coming with a buddy of mine who's never been on a trip where there are chicas coming at you from left to right. I've had the experience in Brazil...but I heard that DR can be better in some ways. Also, we're staying in a 2BR villa in residencial hispaniola...I'm so ready!

What PQR said.

This is a sensible question and merits an answer, but your other questions are too vague. To answer them would mean duplicating five thousand posts.

If you know where you are staying yet, and whether you are visiting alone or with friends, that would help us to help you.

Groove B. Chill
05-23-2009, 04:54 PM
I'm making my first trip down there around that time too. June 25 - June 30. I'll be around.

Jay_t
05-23-2009, 09:55 PM
Let u'r Pinga do the walkin' in Sosua...lol

Jimmydr
05-24-2009, 08:53 AM
Best advice I can give....... pay for access to the trip reports and read, read, read. After you read you might stil have questions, but they will be much more focused and will allow other to help you out.

(if you post reports of your own you will get free acess).

:iconTU::iconTU::iconTU::iconTU::iconTU::iconTU::iconTU::iconTU: