PDA

View Full Version : I am a social butterfly!

savage45usp
05-20-2009, 10:07 PM
I am going to Sosua next month for about 5 days with 2 of my friends. As I have been reading through this thread and many other threads I am even more estatic about my get away... This will be my first time and I am really trying to compose a sosua for dummies so to speak from all of the info I have collected. I do consider myself a social butterfly so I dont think it will be hard to interact with the chicas aside from the language barrier which I am trying to get a crash course in espanol from one of my colleagues. I appreciate all of the insight you guys are sharing and being from a major metropolis here in the states I have seen guys make it rain but I dont know about going to the DR and making it rain that just seems fruitless.

Jimmydr
05-21-2009, 06:15 PM
I do consider myself a social butterfly so I dont think it will be hard to interact with the chicas aside from the language barrier

This is funny!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Corrado
05-21-2009, 07:41 PM
I am going to Sosua next month for about 5 days with 2 of my friends. As I have been reading through this thread and many other threads I am even more estatic about my get away... This will be my first time and I am really trying to compose a sosua for dummies so to speak from all of the info I have collected. I do consider myself a social butterfly so I dont think it will be hard to interact with the chicas aside from the language barrier which I am trying to get a crash course in espanol from one of my colleagues. I appreciate all of the insight you guys are sharing and being from a major metropolis here in the states I have seen guys make it rain but I dont know about going to the DR and making it rain that just seems fruitless.

If you were deaf, dumb, and blind........and had a $1000 in your hand, you would have no problem communicating in so-sewer.

weyland
05-22-2009, 06:21 AM
If you are going to Sosúa all you need for successful social intercourse is a baseball bat to fight the bitches off.