PDA

View Full Version : Zoilas

prtyr2
12-27-2004, 12:59 PM
While recently in Santiago, I had no interest in hitting Passions and Illusions as they are played out and over priced. I checked out Macombs which is mentioned here. It was seedy, but was worth a visit for a beer or two.

A taxi driver that picked me up fro Macombs mentioned Zoila. It was very late and there were not many people in Zoila. I just sat at the bar and to be honest probably had too many beers to pay close enough attention to make this post worthwhile.

After a beer or two a somewhat cute petite girl came over and asked why I was sitting alone. She was not the first to ask, but the first one that was cute enough for me to buy a beer. She sat down and flirted, groped, grinded for a bit.

She then asked if I wanted to take her to my hotel. I asked how much. She said 3,000 pesos. I laughed. I said if I wanted to spend that much I'd be at Passions. . . .she laughed as well.

After a few more minutes of mutual groping she said, pay the bar my 250 peso salida and give me 1000 pesos in the morning. . . . .check please.

Honestly I was drinking all day and don't remember all the details but she gets an a for effort and when I woke up in the morning she was getting dressed. I did a quick check to make sure nothing was missing, and nothing was missing. I gave her 1,000 pesos and she told me to come get her again that night, which I didn't.

I guess for santiago it was a bit of a bargain, and I would definitely check out zoila again even if just to see it in a more sober condition!

I'd love to tell you where it is. . . . .but have NO idea. I'll do better next time. . . .I promise.

JD
12-28-2004, 03:40 AM
Good Report.

I will be on the lookout for it in January.

JD

prtyr2
12-30-2004, 11:15 PM
Great, maybe you can do a better job of remembering the details. . . .LOL. I dug santiago but it can be boring in the day time. The car washes seem to get going later in the afternoon etc.

Are there no massage parlors in Santiago open in the day time? With there being a ton in Santo Domingo, ya would think there would be one or two in Santiago!

Don Tomas
01-04-2005, 05:16 PM
What's the location of Zoila?

billydesmond
02-12-2005, 12:27 PM
Any Taxi driver know where Zoilas is, not too far from North bus terminal, off Imbert to the east. I love this place, only American in there, 15 girls. 800pesos TLN. Santiagos best kept secret.

Don Tomas
02-12-2005, 07:31 PM
Any Taxi driver know where Zoilas is, not too far from North bus terminal, off Imbert to the east. I love this place, only American in there, 15 girls. 800pesos TLN. Santiagos best kept secret.

Are you talking the place behind the gas station on the highway from Santiago to Naverette? The wall says "World of Women" or something like that.

psriches
02-13-2005, 02:23 PM
Any Taxi driver know where Zoilas is, not too far from North bus terminal, off Imbert to the east. I love this place, only American in there, 15 girls. 800pesos TLN. Santiagos best kept secret.But what's the quality of the chicas as compared to Pasions and Illusions?

WSJ3
02-13-2005, 02:29 PM
Any Taxi driver know where Zoilas is, not too far from North bus terminal, off Imbert to the east. I love this place, only American in there, 15 girls. 800pesos TLN. Santiagos best kept secret.But what's the quality of the chicas as compared to Pasions and Illusions?

Yeah are they looking like J Lo or Whoopi Goldberg?

billydesmond
02-16-2005, 09:18 PM
Never been to Passions, Illusions, too overhyped to even want to go there. Looking for hidden gems. Zoilas quality was 2 who were 8's, the rest 5 to 7's. I was the only man in the place, think it was Tuesday night.
This place is about a mile east of the highway from near North Caribe Terminal(On Imbert) It's a nice modern place, probably for dominicans. This is a disco/bar attached to a hotel. I was there from 9pm to 11pm, left with Jessica who wears a baseball cap. Beautiful girl for 800 pesos TLN, I truly wondered if I was in a time warp. This was first week in Febuary. Stayed with me till Noon.

Jimmydr
02-16-2005, 09:31 PM
This place is about a mile east of the highway from near North Caribe Terminal(On Imbert) It's a nice modern place, probably for dominicans. This is a disco/bar attached to a hotel.

Any details on the hotel?

billydesmond
02-18-2005, 09:35 AM
Didnt' stay in the hotel, but it looks like a Cabana kind of place. Zoilas is located in the middle of a residential area, in the middle of nowhere, no other business nearby