PDA

View Full Version : Neptuno Possible changes

Kevy
06-12-2006, 06:35 PM
I heard this second hand, but El Neptuno owners are voting to make the condo's chica unfriendly. Only registered guests. Maybe Rocky can tell us more, but this could change some of your vacation plans in the future.

(just edited the thread title...but failed:confused:)

sicpup71
06-12-2006, 07:18 PM
I heard this second hand, but El Neptuno owners are voting to make the condo's chica unfriendly. Only registered guests. Maybe Rocky can tell us more, but this could change some of your vacation plans in the future.

also scott could tell us since he lives there too. hope it's not true i like it there.:protest: :protest: :wtf1: :wtf1:

Jimmydr
06-12-2006, 10:20 PM
Fuck that, we will move on.

jd_mine
06-13-2006, 03:17 PM
Yeah, I tried to rent there and the woman told me she couldn't tell me the outcome yet and would as soon as they decided............I decided not to take the risk and not to book there....

Escottindr
06-13-2006, 03:26 PM
My condos are chica friendly. I am asshole unfriendly.

You act decent in my condos and you are welcome back. Ask the guys that stayed there and you will know I am a straight shooter. They have people make noise in the middle of the night thinking they are in the projects and thinking they will get away with it and they wont.

Hang your girlfriend over the balcony screaming at 3:30 am "AYE PAPI" and you will spend the night in jail. I don't want to put up with it and either would you unless you are a moron.

Two guys stayed in a condo in my building who I also happen to like. They tried to put a boom box on the balcony so loud so they could hear it at the pool. They start throwing furniture and dishes at 4am. Save that crap for back home in the projects and you wont have a problem in El Neptuno.

Just a question of respecting your neighbors and acting like a human being guys. If that is too hard for you perhaps you should find another place to stay. The owners and residents of El Neptuno don't do Animal House.

There are plenty of guys that come and stay and enjoy themselves at El Neptuno who aren't MONKS! LOL

Escott

Bug Boy
06-13-2006, 05:09 PM
I HAVE ALWAYS FOUND EL NEPTUNO A GREAT PLACE TO STAY. I ALSO RESERVE MOST OF MY BANGING FOR THE BEDROOM AND THE ONLY TIME I BREAK FURNITURE IS IF MY ASS IS TOO BIG FOR IT.

Kevy
06-13-2006, 05:44 PM
But you aren't answering the question, Is the vote really going to happen?

knotty
06-13-2006, 05:47 PM
And what the hell does the projects have to do with this??? Is this a sly comment for what you REALLY MEAN???

Apos
06-13-2006, 05:57 PM

You act decent in my condos and you are welcome back. Ask the guys that stayed there and you will know I am a straight shooter. They have people make noise in the middle of the night thinking they are in the projects and thinking they will get away with it and they wont.

Hang your girlfriend over the balcony screaming at 3:30 am "AYE PAPI" and you will spend the night in jail. I don't want to put up with it and either would you unless you are a moron.

Two guys stayed in a condo in my building who I also happen to like. They tried to put a boom box on the balcony so loud so they could hear it at the pool. They start throwing furniture and dishes at 4am. Save that crap for back home in the projects and you wont have a problem in El Neptuno.

Just a question of respecting your neighbors and acting like a human being guys. If that is too hard for you perhaps you should find another place to stay. The owners and residents of El Neptuno don't do Animal House.

There are plenty of guys that come and stay and enjoy themselves at El Neptuno who aren't MONKS! LOL

Escott
projects? even if you were 100% sure of where those guys live when not in the DR i think you've crossing the line with these comments :eek:

not to mention you avoided answering the question:confused:

ilikenyacional
06-13-2006, 06:08 PM
OOopss, I did not seen that... In my mind, he was not talking about some group in particular.

I don't know, maybe I'm wrong.

knotty
06-13-2006, 06:13 PM
OOopss, I did not seen that... In my mind, he was not talking about some group in particular.

I don't know, maybe I'm wrong.
if that's the case, then the way it's worded can be take way out of context, but my 1st thought is what I believe it is. An ignorant statement.

Kevy
06-13-2006, 06:16 PM
Ilikenacional, french is his first language, so he might not understand. But I am reading this as a racist comment, he might as well have said trailer park or something else. Really we are looking for info here, his comments have no place.

Escottindr
06-13-2006, 06:21 PM
projects? even if you were 100% sure of where those guys live when not in the DR i think you've crossing the line with these comments :eek:

not to mention you avoided answering the question:confused: Funny thing is that I was using someone elses words to express what I felt fit. Guys name was Joey and he was friends of people that didn't act right at El Neptuno.

That bother you? You think it was in bad taste the way I answered? You will get over it. Some things in this life you just have to live with, right?

You guys wonder why some of you aren't wanted in places and I explained in simple terms that when people act like assholes they get treated as such. Act like a decent human being and you will be treated as such as well.

I have had great tenants off of this board and haven't had any problems for the most part with anyone. I simply explain what is allowed and what isn't allowed in advance.
I hear the complaints of other owners but they are never about my tenants with a recent exception and that was because I rented 2 condos and 2 of the guys ran out of water in the middle of the night and rang the bell and banged on the other condo to try and get some water thus waking up other people in the building. Wrong? Stupid? Inconsiderate? Hell yeah to all.

I usually hear about problems in the building even if I am not there. I own more than 10% of the complex so they usually keep me informed. Like I said in my other post, you are all welcome in my condos as long as you are respectful of others. That isn't too much to ask, is it?

Is there anyone on here that knows me that actually thinks that I am a racist? I doubt that and paranoia seems to set in quickly here.
Escott

ilikenyacional
06-13-2006, 06:23 PM
Ilikenacional, french is his first language, so he might not understand. But I am reading this as a racist comment, he might as well have said trailer park or something else. Really we are looking for info here, his comments have no place.

Exactly, I understanded the second time. Let's wait for his reply.

knotty
06-13-2006, 06:28 PM
again, he answered my question on my beliefs. it is what it is.

the_Jayman
06-13-2006, 06:32 PM
A blatant Racial remark changed to a different Racist remark . . . Un-be-freakin-leavable ! !

Apos
06-13-2006, 06:32 PM
:icontd:
I don't know where the guys come from that act like assholes. I don't even guess. Some people act like they come from a SLUM and try to make where they go a SLUM.
Escott sounds like ignorance to me...yours

That bother you?
Escottyes, and many others here as well.
you will see in time i'm sure.

You think it was in bad taste the way I answered?
Escottbad taste? rasict is what i think!

You will get over it. Some things in this life you just have to live with, right?
Escotti don't need to get over it nor live with it but you do.
they're your words.

this kind of commentary is unacceptable to me and hopefully anyone with any decency that reads it.
your reply to the posts following your original post is quite enlightening.
thank you for showing us who you really are:icontd:

knotty
06-13-2006, 06:37 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/Puffanick/a08e82e853.gif

Apos
06-13-2006, 06:40 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/Puffanick/a08e82e853.gif
the "original" post...lest we forget

Escott

Escottindr
06-13-2006, 06:47 PM
Yeah, I tried to rent there and the woman told me she couldn't tell me the outcome yet and would as soon as they decided............I decided not to take the risk and not to book there....The rules state and have always stated no prostitutes. (Actually no immoral behaviour) My thoughts are "Can you always tell if a woman is a prostitute and who is the judge of this"?

As an owner who lives there and manages my own rentals I have always explained to people, "Be respectful and Don't annoy your neighbors and cause me trouble" and that is my only rule.

All the renters who have rented from me of every persuasion haven't had a hard time or been limited in what they can do other than to be disrespectful of others.

I am not going to reply anymore to these public messages. It becomes too annoying and bothersome. If any of you guys have questions please just PM me and I would be happy to share any knowledge that I have.

I have better things to do with my time than getting into it with guys that just like to wind themselves up.

Scott

knotty
06-13-2006, 06:49 PM
FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pana
06-13-2006, 10:15 PM
I stayed at El Neptuno my last trip, I usually stay at Casa Linda but they did not have any Villas avalible during my stay. I did not rent from Escott I rented from somebody else and I'll never rent there again because when I bought in a guest or multiple guest they had to sign a book fuck that Im on vaction I dont need a watchman harrassing my guest. Another thing El Neptuno was complaning on how much energy I was using :fuckyou: Im on vaction why should I worry about how much energy Im using, so El Neptuno gets a :thumbsdown2: :thumbsdown2: from me.

knotty
06-13-2006, 11:20 PM
FUCK YOU TOO, SICPUP!!!!!
And I do mean that from the bottom of my heart.
The Following User Says Fuck You to knottydredd For This Un-useful Post:
sicpup71 (Today)

Kevy
06-14-2006, 06:46 PM
I stayed at El Neptuno my last trip, I usually stay at Casa Linda but they did not have any Villas avalible during my stay. I did not rent from Escott I rented from somebody else and I'll never rent there again because when I bought in a guest or multiple guest they had to sign a book fuck that Im on vaction I dont need a watchman harrassing my guest. Another thing El Neptuno was complaning on how much energy I was using :fuckyou: Im on vaction why should I worry about how much energy Im using, so El Neptuno gets a :thumbsdown2: :thumbsdown2: from me.

Yeah I stayed there last October, I didn't like the hassle from the night securirty guy and it was getting worse each time. I haven't stayed there since and if it is true about registered guests, I won't be staying there again.

D_W_
06-15-2006, 12:12 AM
The rules state and have always stated no prostitutes. (Actually no immoral behaviour) Scott

wow...this guy drove me to post...

can anyone say "DICK"..?

whynotme
06-15-2006, 07:20 PM

can anyone say "DICK"..?
DICK
he just lost some serious coin

the_Jayman
06-15-2006, 07:40 PM

can anyone say "DICK"..?

caution . . .

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v685/the_jayman/25237e29.gif
THREADJACK IN PROGRESS ! !

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v685/the_jayman/april%2006/DSC00792.jpg

DOGWOOD . . . man where the hell you been ? ? ? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

continentalmike
06-16-2006, 05:17 AM
welcome back Dogwood!

mirage6
06-16-2006, 08:46 AM

Escott

I have to agree with in a condo like atmosphere it should be toned down and respect your fellow (ONLY AND IF POSTED IN ADVANCE IF NOT THEN FUCK EM - BUT IF IS TOLD WHEN BOOKING THEN THERE SHOULD BE NO PROBLEM) people BUT in a place like the palace or BB that is a different kind of setting and its just on big fucking party And for Scott i have spoken to him on many occasions and he is a really nice fellow so anyone staying at his place should def respect what he is asking

mirage6
06-16-2006, 08:48 AM
And what the hell does the projects have to do with this??? Is this a sly comment for what you REALLY MEAN???

i have to agree with you on this one as well - projects should have nothing to do with it that kind of behavior can happen anywhere just watch MTV and you see that shit everywhere not just projects :(

SJG
06-16-2006, 11:42 AM
Thread hijacks, sly comments, possible implied racism, pre-existing no prostitute rules, and common courtesy aside; The main question has not been answered.

Are the owners of El Neptuno getting together to vote on imposing a more strict guest policy and what impact would this have on your basic monger wanting to bring back a girl or two for fun?

At this point, I am going to stay away from El Neptuno based on the uncertainty. If anyone asked my opinion, I'd advise the same.

I'm not going to plunk down a bunch of money in advance and then not be able to get a chica through security. It's a hassel enough having to make sure they have a cedula, but to have to make them sign in and out is too much of a pain in the ass for me to have to deal with while on vacation.

I'll stick with the Palace, Rocky's, or try the Europa.

Jimmydr
06-16-2006, 11:45 AM
Thread hijacks, sly comments, possible implied racism, pre-existing no prostitute rules, and common courtesy aside; The main question has not been answered.

Are the owners of El Neptuno getting together to vote on imposing a more strict guest policy and what impact would this have on your basic monger wanting to bring back a girl or two for fun?

Even if they do, after their occapancy rates drop 30% or more they will understand that they are in Sosua.

SJG
06-16-2006, 11:49 AM
Even if they do, after their occapancy rates drop 30% or more they will understand that they are in Sosua.

They might get a clue if the bought one of those black lights you see on CSI and shined it around the room in their units. I bet it would light up flourecent brighter than a Christmas tree.

Rocky
06-16-2006, 12:29 PM
As it stands right now, El Neptuno IS guest friendly in a soft way.
That is to say that one cannot have a wild party there like at the Palace, nor could they drag hardcore misbehaving putas to the pool.
Late at night, the watchman keeps a closer eye on the comings and goings of the guests, to help prevent theft.
The rules there are quite similar to Trade Winds & the Palms, although the nightwatchmen at those locations do not bother anybody.
Nothing has radically changed, but they will be going back to an old system they used to have in place, asking all new guests to go by the office when it is open, to register.
This in everybody's interest, for added security.
She mentioned to me that a guest CAN bring a babe to the pool, as long as they comport themselves normally, that is to say, no boinking her in the pool, etc.

mirage6
06-16-2006, 03:06 PM

At this point, I am going to stay away from El Neptuno based on the uncertainty. If anyone asked my opinion, I'd advise the same.

I'm not going to plunk down a bunch of money in advance and then not be able to get a chica through security. It's a hassel enough having to make sure they have a cedula, but to have to make them sign in and out is too much of a pain in the ass for me to have to deal with while on vacation.

I'll stick with the Palace, Rocky's, or try the Europa.

shit i just saw your countdown and i thought mine was BAD yours is almost a half a year away

Beads
06-16-2006, 04:16 PM
Ill stick with the wild partying i'm on vacation to have a good time.

psriches
06-16-2006, 08:18 PM
She mentioned to me that a guest CAN bring a babe to the pool, as long as they comport themselves normally, that is to say, no boinking her in the pool, etc.
Well that counts me out!!!

D_W_
06-18-2006, 11:02 PM
Hey J-man...what's up C-Mike...

I'm gearing up for my July trip...it's booked.

I'm just trying catch up on the board finding out who's going when...

How you guys been?

the_Jayman
06-19-2006, 12:01 AM
you know me . . . I'm just drinkin DW ! !

see ya down there one of these days ! !

BrooklynBeas
06-19-2006, 02:01 PM
TO answer the question, Is it guest friendly...

I have brought girls in to Neptune without any problems... Although at night the guard asked for a cedula... One girl didnt have it and he took her name down and let her go... I told him i knew the girl from past vacations... Which is true... Jayman and Dawson know who im talking about... We are all brothers now :)

As for the racist or not racist remarks...I do think that they sounded kind of offensive... But, Everyone has to understand who Scott is... Scott is not the friendliest guy in the world which i think he would admit himself... and to many an asshole... LOL... but he does have a nice place at Neptune and his cook makes good omelets at his restaurant...

P.S.... I came from the projects or apartment building complexes and i think i know how to act... Scott, i do think you should word your answers here... People do get offended and theres not many message boards left for you that you havent been kicked off of :)

See ya soon!

the_Jayman
06-20-2006, 10:02 AM
I grew up in an upper-middle class Family and Suburbia environment and I am EXACTLY the type of individual the Scott is talking about . . . that's the problem here ! !

Bug Boy
06-20-2006, 12:54 PM
I grew up in an upper-middle class Family and Suburbia environment and I am EXACTLY the type of individual the Scott is talking about . . . that's the problem here ! !

You are white trash, not a project guy. there is a subtle difference