PDA

View Full Version : First Ever ISOC event!!!

JDR
12-28-2004, 06:08 PM
Hanging out at Passions, JJ, JDR, Nuhomet and his buddy,Apostleman and D Tomas. D Tomas says he cant cum from a BJ Nuhomet and Apostle tell the chica she gets a 2000 peso prize if she can make it happen. I went in 15 minutes later with Monica and he was still in there 1 hour and 15 minutes later. :D

This report live from Mav's wireless internet cafe, 3 minutes walk from Passions Massage. 8)

milone
12-28-2004, 06:20 PM
Pay the girl for her efforts. Do you want to destroy her confidence?

Apos
12-28-2004, 07:21 PM
we tipped her half...$1000 for the effort and Nuhomet paid for the massage. She was a trooper but the guys are even better mongers!

psriches
12-28-2004, 08:10 PM
who was the chica and was she at least close to completing the task?

Apos
12-29-2004, 01:52 AM
Her name is Carmen and you'll have to get the details from DT.

JDR
12-29-2004, 06:53 AM
Her name is Carmen and you'll have to get the details from DT.

He came by my place and said it was a lost cause. :(

Magnum
12-29-2004, 07:08 AM
Shit.......I have a problem coming when I have multiple chicas giving me a BJ.

Anyone care to pay for a multiple chica BJ for me to see if I can overcome my problem?????????

BrooklynBeas
12-29-2004, 09:08 AM
Shit.......I have a problem coming when I have multiple chicas giving me a BJ.

Anyone care to pay for a multiple chica BJ for me to see if I can overcome my problem?????????

LMAO... i have no fucking problem cummin... matter of fact... i will bet anyone that i can cum in 2 minutes from a bbbj if i put my mind to it... anyone wanna pay for that? hahaha

nuhomet
01-01-2005, 12:53 AM
Hanging out at Passions, JJ, JDR, Nuhomet and his buddy,Apostleman and D Tomas. D Tomas says he cant cum from a BJ Nuhomet and Apostle tell the chica she gets a 2000 peso prize if she can make it happen. I went in 15 minutes later with Monica and he was still in there 1 hour and 15 minutes later. :D

This report live from Mav's wireless internet cafe, 3 minutes walk from Passions Massage. 8)

Don Thomas said he gave up when the power went out..... I think he probably had blisters on his dick. Half a months salary just to make a man cum. I'm surprise she didn't walk out with his dick still in her mouth.
Yes another silly way for me to go way over budget this trip.

Don Tomas
01-04-2005, 06:21 PM
The details:

First I want to thank Nuhomet & Apostropheman. Second time I met Nuhomet, but the first for Apos.

Carmen was the pick on the recommendation of Nuhomet & his friend who doesn't post here.

She went at it for 1.5 hours of which maybe 20 minutes was a massage. I must say it was a nicer massage then I was expecting.

She did everything she could to make me cum and I was hard the whole time too but finally gave up when the power went out as previously mentioned.

Still haven't found a girl to do it yet...

gdogg
01-05-2005, 09:11 AM
The details:

First I want to thank Nuhomet & Apostropheman. Second time I met Nuhomet, but the first for Apos.

Carmen was the pick on the recommendation of Nuhomet & his friend who doesn't post here.

She went at it for 1.5 hours of which maybe 20 minutes was a massage. I must say it was a nicer massage then I was expecting.

She did everything she could to make me cum and I was hard the whole time too but finally gave up when the power went out as previously mentioned.

Still haven't found a girl to do it yet...

I have the same problem. The closest a masseuse has come was when I was with Olga a couple of days ago. Give her a shot next time. She down that alley just past Europa. She might be as old as 35, but has kept herself up well.

Willie
01-05-2005, 09:30 AM
Olga I will definitely have to visit.

gdogg
01-05-2005, 09:43 AM
Olga I will definitely have to visit.

You will enjoy! She's a really nice chica. Don't be surprised is her "hermana" Franscesca shows up and joins in a double!

Willie
01-05-2005, 09:55 AM
Now you have my interest, give me her # so I can call ahead and make an appt :P

Willie

gdogg
01-06-2005, 12:51 PM
I don't have her phone number. Appointments are not necessary, just show up. She works out of a little shack.

JDR
01-06-2005, 01:11 PM
I don't have her phone number. Appointments are not necessary, just show up. She works out of a little shack.
Down a dirt road.

vagabond
01-06-2005, 07:05 PM
re gdog
Not only Fracesca, i think the whole neigbourhood of chicas there steps inn if you want. I once had 3 there at the same time. If You are not to picky about the surrondings it's well worth the money. No problem with Olga and friends.

Apos
01-06-2005, 07:30 PM
re gdog
Not only Fracesca, i think the whole neigbourhood of chicas there steps inn if you want. I once had 3 there at the same time. If You are not to picky about the surrondings it's well worth the money. No problem with Olga and friends.

what do Olga and friends charge?

psriches
01-06-2005, 07:36 PM
re gdog

what do Olga and friends charge?Not just the massage rate but the rate for full service??

gdogg
01-06-2005, 08:03 PM
re gdog

what do Olga and friends charge?

700 pesos, but can be talked down to 600. Yes, the surroundings are questionable, to say the least. But everyone is very friendly and hospitable. If you have worries, just go during the daytime. Olga and Franscesca are very kind people.

gdogg
01-06-2005, 08:06 PM
what do Olga and friends charge?Not just the massage rate but the rate for full service??[/quote]

I'm not 100% sure that Olga does full service. The guy who turned me on to the place said that he paid Francesca somewhere under 1000 pesos (800 maybe) for TLN. When I get a chance, I'll check his email to find the exact figure. Myself, I'd take Olga over Fransesca for full service. She may be older, but she's sexier (to me).