zekev
06-12-2006, 08:09 PM
How did you hear about our forum?
Search Engine

If a referral, through a search engine, or other please specify
Just surfinīaround

Marital status?
Single & Happy

Have you ever known the pleasures derived from financially procured female companionship?
Hell Yes!

Have you ever visited the Dominican Republic before?
Not yet

Do you have a special message for Jayman?
Keep up the good work!

-----------------------------------------------------
Have you ever traveled to any other countries for mongering.

Only to Finland, Estonia and Portugal so far.

------------------------------------------------------
Please feel free to add any other details.

I want to go to the DR, donīt know really what to expect or where to go. Please give me some info where to go and stay as a rookie! :lol:
Iīm from Sweden btw. Andra svenskar här?

------------------------------------------------------

Phoenix
06-12-2006, 08:21 PM
Zekev welcome to the board and just start reading or using the search function, you will find the answers to many of the question you have

zekev
06-12-2006, 08:28 PM
Thanx Phoenix!
What is the going rate in DR? App. 2000 DOP?

Deniro
06-12-2006, 08:34 PM
she's probably gonna ask for 2000, you counter-offer a 1000, and then you settle on something between 1000-1500. :D

Phoenix
06-12-2006, 08:35 PM
Thanx Phoenix!
What is the going rate in DR? App. 2000 DOP?

Start to read the posts and trip reports brother, we talk price all the time. There are many factors to that equation

zekev
06-12-2006, 08:38 PM
Thanx guys! Just wanted a general idea of the going rate. Iīll start reading the reports. Just waiting to go there!

Phoenix
06-12-2006, 08:42 PM
Thanx guys! Just wanted a general idea of the going rate. Iīll start reading the reports. Just waiting to go there!

If you want to start out in Sosua here is a great place to start reading:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=284

Deniro
06-12-2006, 08:51 PM
Start to read the posts and trip reports brother, we talk price all the time.

reading old posts?

http://www.dcimprov.com/boring.jpg

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

the_Jayman
06-12-2006, 09:50 PM
I want to go to the DR, donīt know really what to expect or where to go. Please give me some info where to go and stay as a rookie! :lol:
Iīm from Sweden btw. Andra svenskar här?

Talk to C_Mike and JD_Mine . . . dey spenkin de doich ! !

Read the trip reports . . . check the calendar and COMO ON DOWN ! ! :mrgreen:

zekev
06-12-2006, 09:55 PM
Talk to C_Mike and JD_Mine . . . dey spenkin de doich ! !

Read the trip reports . . . check the calendar and COMO ON DOWN ! ! :mrgreen:

Doich? I preffer swedish or finnish! :)

the_Jayman
06-12-2006, 10:14 PM
Iīm from Sweden btw.

That's got to be the toughest question in the world to answer ! !

You have SO MANY choices in the DR . . . You have Sosua with 3 or 4 hotels THAT WE LOVE (The Palace being my FAVORITE) . . . but it's a "get out and go have fun" kinda place. A Shit-load of Bars and Restaurants . . . A Great Beach . . . 20+ ISOC members on any given day . . .

There's Black Beards which is substantially more "up scale" but a stay at the resort with naked chicas in the pool (AND THE BEST HOT-TUB ON THE PLANET) kinda place (but self contained because of it's location)

There's Billy's Field of Dreams . . . SMACK DAB IN THE MIDDLE OF THE OTHERS

Please give me some info where to go and stay as a rookie! :lol:

Ya gotta read and check the calendar . . . we have THOUSANDS of pictures and then ask us again ! !

Iīm from Sweden btw.

cool . . . we need help ! ! The fuckin Canadians are taking over ! ! :eek: :rolleyes:

and I never even talked about Santiago or Boca Chica . . .

welcome aboard . . . grab a beer and get to work ! ! SEE YA DOWN THERE ! !

zekev
06-13-2006, 04:55 AM
Thank you Jayman! Great info! I have to start reading in the forums and study, itīs like going back to school but more fun! :-) Planning my first trip to DR later this year.
Sorry about my crappy english...

Jimmydr
06-13-2006, 06:39 AM

Tell us about Estonia!

weyland
06-13-2006, 06:55 AM
Hi Zekev

Welcome to ISOC. When are you thinking of coming to DR? I will be there until Sept 11th staying at Field of Dreams and would love to meet up. Do you have a Finnish background? I think it is fairly unusual for Swedes to speak Finnish unless they have family there? I still see my Finnish friends who I met forty-seven years ago when I lived in Tampere for a few months. I like Finnish people (when they are sober) but they are not the best-looking race on earth (to put it politely). And it must be an expensive country to monger?

Yes, tell us about Estonia. I have made a few trips to Latvia but never Tallinn. I guess you only fuck Russian or Belorussian women there, not Estonians?

Your English is great (as ever from a Swede). You should see the crappy English the Americans write here!

zekev
06-13-2006, 03:54 PM
Hi Weyland! Iīm thinking of going there in august for two weeks.
Yes, i have a Finnish background my parents are from Finland. I have only lived there temporary, actually in Tampere and Vaasa where i used to work.
It lives 500.000-600.000 finnish speaking in Sweden so itīs pretty usual to here Finnish in Sweden. :-)

Mongering doesnīt have to be so expensive in Finland, lots of russians. Prices from 30 Euro ->
I havenīt been to Estonia for a while, but donīt go to the brothels, they are run by the russian and Estonian mafia. You are most likely gonna be ripped of, and trust me, you donīt wanna mess with those guys.
Check the newspapers instead, the personals, lots of Estoninan and russian girls 18-30 who needs money for their school, lots of university girls. Usually no problems getting the girls in to hotels.

weyland
06-13-2006, 08:07 PM
Hi Weyland! Iīm thinking of going there in august for two weeks.
Hi zekev

If you do arrive in August please get in touch. I will be staying at Field Of Dreams which I recommend, though it depends on what sort of holiday you want. I am an old guy so I need some peace in the daytime for work and study. I take a ride into Puerto Plata or Sosua in the evenings to find chicas to bring back with me to the hotel for the night. If you like short-time action any time of the day you might prefer to stay in Sosua.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/files/6/5/6/8/10471144785360.jpg

zekev
06-13-2006, 09:01 PM
Yes i will be in touch with you. I donīt know yet which date iīll arrive, it is hard to find flights from Sweden, almost all flights are sold out in aug-sept. Allmost only charterflights to "all inclusive resorts" -shit available. I have not yet decided if i will stay in Sousa or at the Field of Dreams. I think it maybe will be Sousa. You almost need to have a car in FOD to get around? I rather walk, i donīt have a driving licence! :-)

zekev
06-13-2006, 09:30 PM
Iīm only finding flights to Santo Domingo, been there?

Phoenix
06-13-2006, 09:33 PM
Iīm only finding flights to Santo Domingo, been there?

There are many reports on here, a few are active right now. Check out Boca Chica as well, I believe it is a very short ride from the airport. I will be in BC in September.

weyland
06-14-2006, 03:42 AM
Yes i will be in touch with you. I donīt know yet which date iīll arrive, it is hard to find flights from Sweden, almost all flights are sold out in aug-sept. Allmost only charterflights to "all inclusive resorts" -shit available. I have not yet decided if i will stay in Sousa or at the Field of Dreams. I think it maybe will be Sousa. You almost need to have a car in FOD to get around? I rather walk, i donīt have a driving licence! :-)

Scheduled flights from UK go via US and Puerto Rico and can take 16/18 hours. I always buy spare "flights only" tickets on the charter flights for people going to the all-inclusive centres such as Playa Dorada. Flights are from London Gatwick to Puerto Plata and cost about Ģ300 sterling return (minimum), but of course you have to book for either one week, two weeks, or more rarely, three weeks.

This trip I am staying eleven weeks so I had to buy two return tickets and waste one leg of each ticket. This is still cheaper than buying one return scheduled ticket. If you can get a cheap flight to London Gatwick this could be an option for you.

Yes, you do need transport from Field of Dreams but there is very frequent and cheap public transport which I enjoy using and will enjoy using even more when I learn some Spanish. Or you can take a private taxi to Sosua. I think it is about DR$400 one way but other guys may correct me on this. The public transport is about DR$40 but the gua-gua is slow and the carritos can be crowded and uncomfortable. You might have to suffer having a puta on your lap as she travels into Sosua to work.

However as you are a young guy you may prefer to stay in Sosua. You can walk to all the action in a few minutes.

Hope you manage to arrange a trip and have a great time.

zekev
06-14-2006, 07:30 AM
All the cheaper flights with British Airways, Martinair and Sterling from Stockholm to POP are booked until november. The pricerange for a roundtrip is 6000-30000 SEK that is Ģ440-2170, a hell of a difference!
There are usually cheap flights from Stockholm to Gatwick, last time i went to London i think i payd 900 SEK, Ģ64 for a roundtrip. Donīt know if Ryan Air operates Gatwick, if they do itīs almost free to fly with them from Sweden to UK.
Why is it so hard to get there! ;-(

zekev
06-14-2006, 08:06 AM
All the cheaper flights with British Airways, Martinair and Sterling from Stockholm to POP are booked until november. The pricerange for a roundtrip is 6000-30000 SEK that is Ģ440-2170, a hell of a difference!
There are usually cheap flights from Stockholm to Gatwick, last time i went to London i think i payd 900 SEK, Ģ64 for a roundtrip. Donīt know if Ryan Air operates Gatwick, if they do itīs almost free to fly with them from Sweden to UK.
Why is it so hard to get there! ;-(

I found a roundtrip for 8800 SEK, Ģ657 to POP and itīs a non stop! But it is in November, more flights from Sweden during the winter season. So iīm going in November and iīll stay for two weeks, think iīll stay in Sousa, just need to find a good place to stay.

Phoenix
06-14-2006, 07:54 PM
I found a roundtrip for 8800 SEK, Ģ657 to POP and itīs a non stop! But it is in November, more flights from Sweden during the winter season. So iīm going in November and iīll stay for two weeks, think iīll stay in Sousa, just need to find a good place to stay.

There will be some of us there from mid to late November

Jthomas
06-16-2006, 07:14 PM
There are many reports on here, a few are active right now. Check out Boca Chica as well, I believe it is a very short ride from the airport. I will be in BC in September.

Why are you going to Boca Chica???

Phoenix
06-16-2006, 07:37 PM
Why are you going to Boca Chica???

I heard there are women there that you can have sex with if you give them money :corky:

Apos
06-16-2006, 07:38 PM
I heard there are women there that you can have sex with if you give them money :corky:
funny, i heard the same rumour! i'll be checking it out in july!:corky:

zekev
06-18-2006, 01:37 PM

Is it possible? I donīt belive it! :rofl: