PDA

View Full Version : Getting Whores Sloppy Drunk

Bug Boy
12-29-2004, 06:20 AM
Hello,

I have found it difficult to get whores sloppy drunk (I haven't really tried to hard in the past). Yes, they will have a beer or 2 with you, but I have never met a puta who wanted to get sloppy drunk (parties are much better when no one is sober).

Any suggestions (and perhaps reasons why?), in short of taking a liquor bottle and jamming it down her throat (i.e. strong alcoholic drinks preferred by Domincanas, strong alcoholic drinks whose flavor can be masked w/ other liquors or juices)?

Thanks,
Helpmann :D

gdogg
12-29-2004, 08:05 AM
I bought a bottle of Brugal for the chicas, and none wanted any. I think one took a small glass just to be courteous (only took a sip). I ended up giving the bottle to J.J. when I left. I guess they want to be in control.

I think Beas said the Passions girls he was hanging with were drinking pretty good. But that was more of a "social" setting.

BrooklynBeas
12-29-2004, 08:38 AM
I bought a bottle of Brugal for the chicas, and none wanted any. I think one took a small glass just to be courteous (only took a sip). I ended up giving the bottle to J.J. when I left. I guess they want to be in control.

I think Beas said the Passions girls he was hanging with were drinking pretty good. But that was more of a "social" setting.

G... yours is an easy one... you had the wrong licks for chics... chics dont drink Brugal... thats a mans drink... if you would have had presidentes or Bailys then they would have most likely killed it! Yes the passions chics were a lil tipsy and the bottle of bailys in my room helped a lot!

nomad
12-29-2004, 09:27 AM
I have had a couple chicas that have got as drunk as me.But it was not the first day I met them.But all the other chicas I have had are very careful not to get too drunk.They learned that in school at putas 101 class

milone
12-29-2004, 11:19 AM
I think their resistance is higher than what we're used to. These Chicas are drinking beer right after they stop breast feeding. Plus, the keep dancing, and that makes it more difficult to get wasted.

psriches
12-29-2004, 11:38 AM
I think their resistance is higher than what we're used to. These Chicas are drinking beer right after they stop breast feeding. Plus, the keep dancing, and that makes it more difficult to get wasted.not sure about the dancing aspect but you are right, these chicas basically drink every day.

jd_mine
12-29-2004, 12:51 PM
Yeah, I can stand my liquor pretty well, but these girls drink me under the table. My ex-novia would drink and drink and drink.................to the point I had to carry her back to the room.
Like Beas said, give them Baileys, Presidentes, Red Bull Vodkas and Millers and they will drink.....alot.

passasabe
12-29-2004, 01:38 PM
One Chica that I got at D'Latino's would always have shots of Tequila (with the salt and lime). She would have these in between drinking Presidentes and Cuba Libres. She was never trashed but the more she drank the friskier she got. I also got three of the bartenders at Dominos tipsy but that was more of a social thing than a mongering thing.

gdogg
12-29-2004, 08:03 PM
G... yours is an easy one... you had the wrong licks for chics... chics dont drink Brugal... thats a mans drink... if you would have had presidentes or Bailys then they would have most likely killed it! Yes the passions chics were a lil tipsy and the bottle of bailys in my room helped a lot!

Thanks, Beas. I was given bad advice. Looking back, I should have known because he said a lot of goofy stuff. Bailey's it is from now on!

continentalmike
12-30-2004, 05:11 AM
Sweet for girls

Hard for guys

BrooklynBeas
12-30-2004, 07:47 AM
Sweet for girls

Hard for guys

Or give it Hard to the Sweet girls :twisted: :D

knotty
12-30-2004, 07:51 AM
yeah, these girls can fucking drink. One of the chicas I was with was a lush. She kept downing those mixed drinks. I say get one of those sweet drinks and feed it to her. Get some Remy and Henny, and it should do the trick. Or find something with that sour apple flavor. Seems to be the craze these days.

BrooklynBeas
12-30-2004, 08:04 AM
good sweet drink- Malibu Bay Breeze aka Malibu and pineapple juice

smileysmile
12-31-2004, 07:41 PM
Hey guys, why u want the girls to be drunk, they will screw you anyway....is it something I missed? I can understand it here and where you live...but in DR they will run for you...so what is the point? To assfuck them when they are not aware? Oops! Sorry, I should not have said that...

nuhomet
01-01-2005, 01:41 AM
In July when it was 47 peso to the USD. Eric and I always kept several bottles of cheap Champagne in the fridge. THEY LOVED IT!!! We all know that Champagne hits you hard and fast. They were dancing and stripping and getting all kinds of crazy. It was a treat for them, and a HUGE bonus for us.
The problem now is that even Super Super wants 310 peso for a bottle of Andre's (310/29= $10 USD for a bottle that would cost $3 USD in the States.) Since each bottle only holds five glasses....

Next time I will try the Duty free shop. The Champagne worked every time.

nuhomet
01-01-2005, 01:44 AM
Hey guys, why u want the girls to be drunk, they will screw you anyway....is it something I missed? I can understand it here and where you live...but in DR they will run for you...so what is the point? To assfuck them when they are not aware? Oops! Sorry, I should not have said that...

In July we got these three girls so fucked up on champagne that they started a strip show then did the train on us.....we fuck three girls at the same time no extra Pesos. Champagne induced orgy.

D_W_
01-01-2005, 04:54 AM
In July when it was 47 peso to the USD. Eric and I always kept several bottles of cheap Champagne in the fridge. THEY LOVED IT!!! We all know that Champagne hits you hard and fast. They were dancing and stripping and getting all kinds of crazy. It was a treat for them, and a HUGE bonus for us.
The problem now is that even Super Super wants 310 peso for a bottle of Andre's (310/29= $10 USD for a bottle that would cost $3 USD in the States.) Since each bottle only holds five glasses....

Next time I will try the Duty free shop. The Champagne worked every time.

That's a great idea. Never thought of going the Spumante route.

prtyr2
01-01-2005, 10:38 AM
Maybe in Santo Domingo things are different, but the chicas all seem to enjoy drinking. At remington palace you can go broke buying drinks for a girl.
With working girls remember that they most likey drink a few beers or drinks per day, bought by customers. That would make their tolerance to alcohol go way up.

At a car wash in santo domingo the cute waitress that was flirting with me asked me to buy a bottle of wine. It was 550 pesos. It took her and her friend all night to drink the darn thing but they were both pretty buzzed. I know it worked out cheaper than buying them whiskey or baileys!

smileysmile
01-01-2005, 12:58 PM
In July we got these three girls so fucked up on champagne that they started a strip show then did the train on us.....we fuck three girls at the same time no extra Pesos. Champagne induced orgy.

Yes, some nice drinks can add a little extra to the deal, I just did not think those girls had any inhibitions left...but champagne has always done the trick...bad thing it is too expensive at some places.

RearWindow
01-01-2005, 11:08 PM
You guys beat me to the champagne suggestion.Something about the bubbly seems to bring out the best in a girl. Add in the fact that i like it as well, and that's win-win.