PDA

View Full Version : Just go back from my first trip to Sosua

mephime
05-30-2009, 03:05 PM
O my god, I had a great time I just got back and I'm already planning my nest trip to go back in a couple of months, We went to classico I think thats the name of it almost every night, We drove down to santagio were another friend of ours who is also from philly got married. When taking the chicas home in the morning got to see where they lived, that was a real eye opener cows and chickens walking down some of the areas.

blacksultan
05-30-2009, 03:11 PM
O my god, I had a great time I just got back and I'm already planning my nest trip to go back in a couple of months, We went to classico I think thats the name of it almost every night, We drove down to santagio were another friend of ours who is also from philly got married. When taking the chicas home in the morning got to see where they lived, that was a real eye opener cows and chickens walking down some of the areas.
The addiction is slowly setting in. Monger Space-Time Continuum.

trEPP33
05-30-2009, 03:26 PM
Glad you had a great time. Why don't you put together a report and tell us more about it.

weyland
05-30-2009, 06:20 PM
Why don't you put together a report?
I think that was his report :rofl:

blacksultan
05-30-2009, 06:41 PM
At least he reported in.

Jimmydr
05-30-2009, 06:42 PM
I think that was his report :rofl:

It seems like a report I would do. Should I enter this into the contest?:confused:

trEPP33
05-31-2009, 12:13 AM
Well if it's a report then I guess it should be entered. Won't hurt will it?

3somefan
05-31-2009, 12:31 AM
Thanks for reporting in, I know I would love to hear more about your trip and in particular, about your friend who got married. How did that come about, etc. Welcome to the board and the "addiction!!" :D