PDA

View Full Version : first trip may 20 - 25

mephime
05-30-2009, 03:26 PM
The most fun I have had in a long time, flew into puerta plata, rented a car and drove to sosua, met up with some friends who had arrived a few days earlier, So many nice chicas to many to chose from we drank like fishes and party ever night. We went to a couple of the clubs in puerta plata, but I had the most fun at classico it think thats the name of it. We also drove to Santigo it was a two hour drive and the drive was very interesting, some of the people live there in shacks and motorcyles ever where. A friend married a girl from there and rented a very nice gated apartment in santigo. Santigo had many american places to eat burger king, tgi fridays, but I had the most fun in sosua, during the day I would go to caberra Im sure I spelled it wrong but plenty of places to eat on the beach. I'm already planning a trip to go back in september.

cdstart=My%20second%20trip%20in%204%20months&skinjpg=http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/cdskins/claudia.jpg&yr=2009&mo=9&da=30&hr=0&mi=0&sc=0&cdend=Its%20time&txtcolor=undefined&untilcolor=undefined

papirazzi
05-31-2009, 12:31 AM
The most fun I have had in a long time, flew into puerta plata, rented a car and drove to sosua, met up with some friends who had arrived a few days earlier, So many nice chicas to many to chose from we drank like fishes and party ever night. We went to a couple of the clubs in puerta plata, but I had the most fun at classico it think thats the name of it. We also drove to Santigo it was a two hour drive and the drive was very interesting, some of the people live there in shacks and motorcyles ever where. A friend married a girl from there and rented a very nice gated apartment in santigo. Santigo had many american places to eat burger king, tgi fridays, but I had the most fun in sosua, during the day I would go to caberra Im sure I spelled it wrong but plenty of places to eat on the beach. I'm already planning a trip to go back in september.

cdstart=My%20second%20trip%20in%204%20months&skinjpg=http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/cdskins/claudia.jpg&yr=2009&mo=9&da=30&hr=0&mi=0&sc=0&cdend=Its%20time&txtcolor=undefined&untilcolor=undefined

And this my friend will be the beginning of a VERY ADDICTIVE hobby!!
I'm Glad you had a good time!

Jimbo44
05-31-2009, 11:26 PM
Any pics of your adventures???

mephime
06-06-2009, 03:17 PM
I had a little to much fun and left my camera with all my pic's:mad: but I will be returning in september buying my ticket this week