PDA

View Full Version : Hotel Aventura - Short stays

BrooklynBeas
12-31-2004, 01:36 PM
will he give short stay rates for rooms even if you wanna bring in a chica that doesnt work there... this may be good ... cause i was thinkin of stayin in Cabarette at this hotel i checked out on the beach... if yes find out how much and how much if you take one of his girls

JDR
12-31-2004, 01:54 PM
will he give short stay rates for rooms even if you wanna bring in a chica that doesnt work there... this may be good ... cause i was thinkin of stayin in Cabarette at this hotel i checked out on the beach... if yes find out how much and how much if you take one of his girls

He said as long as he has room about 300 pesos, use the pool as well.

So far today I French Kissed 4 chicas, whipped my dick out three times and had it strocked. :D

BrooklynBeas
12-31-2004, 01:59 PM

He said as long as he has room about 300 pesos, use the pool as well.

So far today I French Kissed 4 chicas, whipped my dick out three times and had it strocked. :D

just as i was eating some nachos you have to put this picture in my mind... thanks!

300 isnt too bad but i heard there is a cabana right outside of Cabarette for 200 short stay

JDR
12-31-2004, 02:05 PM
But this is a hotel setting with a pool. I believe it would be your room for a few hours to share with your buddies. :idea:

BrooklynBeas
12-31-2004, 02:11 PM
But this is a hotel setting with a pool. I believe it would be your room for a few hours to share with your buddies. :idea:

OK its not bad... you seem to be pretty involved here... are you part owner yet... or how much is he paying you to advertise here... dont liE!!!

JDR
12-31-2004, 02:14 PM
Only IOCC mgmt really knows. :twisted: