PDA

View Full Version : New Years Eve in Sosua!!!!

JDR
01-01-2005, 07:56 AM
Well at 10:20 PM I headed over to Rockies but I saw a 20 something chica so I had to get my BBBJ. :D
I arrived at Rockies and JJ, Raj and Mav were there with about 40 other people having their price fixed dinners, only 500 pesos, includes all you can drink.

Afterwards headed to Latino Club with JJ, paid 50 pesos to get in, but it was dead so we walked over to The Mora Mai.

Cast of Pevs at Mora Mai, Palace John, G Man and his Brother, Clemenza, Vic, Strangeluck and Mr Ed. Plus they had a few chicas there.

Met up with Mav and JJ and we walked around. D Classico was packed and many of the smaller bars around the center of town were all open.
Chicas everywhere. Tourists everywhere. It was a party!!!!

I will be updating here all day, so re read this.

el_papi_chew_low
02-04-2005, 01:42 PM
I'm off every year from Christmas to New Years. I think the DR will be a regular holiday event from here on out!!

Jimmydr
02-04-2005, 01:44 PM
I'm off every year from Christmas to New Years. I think the DR will be a regular holiday event from here on out!!

There were alot of us around that week.

gdogg
02-04-2005, 09:44 PM
I definitely will be back! A new tradition has started.
8)

BrooklynBeas
02-04-2005, 10:27 PM
my tradition has been thanksgiving week ... also cause its my bday... you can count me in for that week....

Apos
02-05-2005, 12:20 AM
I definitely will be back! A new tradition has started.
8)

I'd love to come down again for Xmas and new year's again but it's a bad time for me. This last year was an exception. I'll try for new years again but it won't be easy; however the nonmonger highlight of my 2 weeks was going into the campo/barrios with Marco from Rocky's on the "Champagne Run" with girfts for the kids and cases of bubbly for the adults. You really had to be there to feel it but it was the best. For that i'll try and get the time, otherwise every few months will have to do. The dates are unimportant.