PDA

View Full Version : classico owner

Dark Knight
06-04-2009, 12:34 PM
does anyone kno the owner of this place...i might hav bumped into his young daughter back in nyc...

cervezalover
06-04-2009, 01:25 PM
does anyone kno the owner of this place...i might hav bumped into his young daughter back in nyc...

The owner of the classico disco is an old italien guy who also owns the Sosua by the Sea Hotel + the Victorian House Hotel if i recall right.

cervezalover
06-04-2009, 01:25 PM
The owner of the classico disco is an old italien guy who also owns the Sosua by the Sea Hotel + the Victorian House Hotel if i recall right.

I meant the SosuaBay HOtel sorry

Dark Knight
06-04-2009, 01:34 PM
hmmm then she lied...she said her father owned/managed classicos, but she did describe what the girls wear and what they do...

Damager
06-04-2009, 01:38 PM
maybe you are confusing the owner of Classicos with the owner of LaPassion.

Dark Knight
06-04-2009, 01:39 PM
i mite b right i saw her the may 19th last but i could hav sworn she said classicos not passions...id hav to ask her but we arent on speaking terms

cervezalover
06-04-2009, 02:46 PM
i mite b right i saw her the may 19th last but i could hav sworn she said classicos not passions...id hav to ask her but we arent on speaking terms

Peter the owner of La Passion is german so i doubt very much that he has a daughter living in nyc.

jensenspecial
06-04-2009, 03:18 PM
Peter the owner of La Passion is german so i doubt very much that he has a daughter living in nyc.

true...also my daughter is not to be bumped in...

sicpup71
06-04-2009, 03:21 PM
true...also my daughter is not to be bumped in...

not without paying the exit fee.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

blacksultan
06-04-2009, 06:48 PM

Better watch that. Pete might turn your ass into deadpup86.

weyland
06-04-2009, 07:51 PM
Better watch that. Pete might turn your ass into deadpup86.
I agree. In very poor taste. Not at all cricket!

eldorob
06-04-2009, 09:33 PM
hmmm then she lied...she said her father owned/managed classicos, but she did describe what the girls wear and what they do...

There is another guy who I think manages Classicos. He is slightly younger then the owner, could possibly be his brother. Either one is the right age to have a grown daughter.

But they don't wear uniforms at Classicos if that's what she was saying...

jensenspecial
06-05-2009, 08:12 AM

I rather not tell you what I feel right now coz I do not want to get banned from the board

yayow
06-05-2009, 08:22 AM
I agree with you Peter; family especially daughters are off limits as far as rude comments and what we do or discuss on this board etc. I know how you feel because I have a daughter and if anyone was rude towards her I certainly would have a hard time controlling myself as well.

I personally have met most of your family because we used to live in the same complex and you defintely have a wonderful family.

roma1
06-06-2009, 12:27 AM
I think it is a misunderstanding here, Maybe he was talking about bump into like " he had seen her or something, But you are right, the joke after that was tasteless, maybe he should show his respect and apologize, and make it up to pete in some way, You know, these thing happen, we say thing, and it is wrong, but we must be men to own up to it

moshy2k
06-06-2009, 12:31 AM
Ok, we are done here...