the fellow mongers that are around. It's just like being in a kind of
paradise. Nothing is really a challenge anymore after a few days -
this is especially if you treat your girls nice - cause the word
travels fast among the chicas. So treat them well and you'll be
hunted down by all of her friends as well. If this is what you are
after your in the perfect place. Hope you did reserve one of
the "king size bed" rooms. The standard ones are pretty small if you
are a big guy and used to loads of space or if you want to have a
little privat party with more than one girl.
Girlwise I cant really recommend any particular girl there are
allways new (fresh) ones around - you'll find more than one perfect
match for youself.
Have a great time at barba negra!
kerschmi

Jthomas
05-22-2004, 09:26 PM
Just stayed for my second vist. Hotel was great, not many chicas around, and alot of the good ones were gone. Food was still not good. Prices have raised on food and drinks since Dec. Rooms were in good shape and pool and Jacz. were perfect. They get the place in better shape every day.

Dick Dawson
05-23-2004, 12:41 AM
JThomas, I'm planning on staying there when I go in June. Of the girls that you did see there, where any of them pictured on their website?

Vincent Vega
05-24-2004, 09:39 AM
I just came back from BB. There were lots of great girls there. A lot of the girls don't like having their pictures on the Web site. And if you don't see what you like, ask Ian, the 3-11 shift manager, who will surely hook you up with a girl or two from his database.

Dick Dawson
05-24-2004, 11:14 PM
I just came back from BB. There were lots of great girls there. A lot of the girls don't like having their pictures on the Web site. And if you don't see what you like, ask Ian, the 3-11 shift manager, who will surely hook you up with a girl or two from his database.

Good to know. What are some of the prices that you paid for short stay and/or all night?

Jthomas
06-03-2004, 10:04 PM
They want 1500 for short stay and 3000 for all night....but work out your own price it can be had for a lot less.

Dick Dawson
06-03-2004, 11:55 PM
I'll be there on June 8th!

Macky
07-05-2004, 02:51 PM
On my visits last year I did not see all of the senoritas from the web site around at BB, but I am sure that any one of them can be called, as Frans says.

Last year it was a book in the office that we could look through, is it on a computer now?

Dick Dawson
07-05-2004, 09:27 PM
On my visits last year I did not see all of the senoritas from the web site around at BB, but I am sure that any one of them can be called, as Frans says.

Last year it was a book in the office that we could look through, is it on a computer now?

The book is still there. I believe I counted somewhere between 40 and 50, the total number of girls. They have 36 of them listed on their site right now.

rley69
09-15-2004, 05:38 PM
I spent four nights at BBs last week followed by three at the Palace in Sosua. For my money unless you really enjoy hustling and being hustled (I don't) you will have a much better time at BBs than in Sosua (although if you do go to Sosua the Palace is undoubtedly the best place to be). You have everything you want onsite at Blackbeards; nearby beach, decent sized pool and massive jacuzzi. Also reasonably priced restaurant and, of course, loads of Chicas! All the girls there were great fun to be with and seemed to be genuinly up for it (probably because BBs is a really good place to be for them). Contrary to what you read on a lot of boards the fixed prices (1500 pesos for a short time, 3000 overnight) isn't any more than a lot of girls are charging outside (although if you've got any class you will need to build in the cost of few drinks and some food for the girl on top of that). In theory you could negotiate down (although the girls aren't allowed to ask you for more than the set prices). In theory you could also sit at the bar with a dog turd on your head, but I wouldn't sit next to you in either case.

Other than the fact that the service was a little slow at times and the mattress on the massive bed a bit soft, I couldn't really find anything to grumble about. You might want to note that only the rooms in the main building are connected to the generator. In the others you can lose light and AC when (that's when not if) an outage occurs.

Dick Dawson
09-15-2004, 09:03 PM
So it looks like there hasn't been any movement downward in prices since the dollar has moved down against the peso since June.

Macky
09-17-2004, 02:12 AM
That's 42 bucks for short time and 84 for overnight. Wow man. I pay half that in Sosua.

guttaman
09-17-2004, 01:47 PM
A bit pricey. The best deal and sex i have gotten in the DR was 1000 peso all night for this Hatian chica. 2 shots at 4am and a wake up call at about 9am. She wanted to hang all weekend for 2000 pesos more. Best deals are the Hatians. Call you Papi all night long. If you don't tit fuck them and deposit a pearl necklace they get pissed. DR girls look great but if you are over 40 or a tight wad they just do their job. Dr girls for massage bbbj or short time, cause they all want to or have to leave early ( Bambino at home to breast feed ). Hatian girls for cheap, quality and quantity sex. Also if more DR girls see mongers with Hatian chicas they might realize it is time to take a refresher course in the GFE. Also, what's up with this cbj shit that has been going on?

rley69
09-19-2004, 07:49 AM
As I've said above the girls at Blackbeards were all good looking, good company and good performers. What you have said here confirms what I found in Sosua - you may get cheaper prices but you get what you pay for. Also a lot of the girls there cause trouble (I had two fighting with bottles in my room at 4am one night, one of whom was Haitian). Blackbeards is professionally managed and the girls are screened, so you are very unlikely to get problems.

Basically Sosua is seedy and isn't worth the hassle for more than a couple of days unless you are really into hustling for the sake of it (some guys seem to get as much, if not more, out of bringing the price down as from the encounter itself).

Blackbeards is a much better place to relax and, in my view, is well worth the small amount extra (you are still getting a night of sex with an enthusiastic partner for a fraction of what you pay for an HOUR where I come from. Even allowing for the cost of a long haul flight, the hotel and everything else, it is still the cheapest, as well as some of the best, sex I have ever found).

gdogg
09-19-2004, 05:34 PM
But in Sosua, if you don't like what you have (or want a change of scenery)...you can take a stroll down the street to another establishment. That's pretty hard at Blackbeards without transportation. I visited Blackbeards. It was really nice. The girls were gorgeous and the place had a cool atmosphere. When were leaving to head elsewhere, there were at least a couple of guys begging for a ride.

Don Tomas
09-19-2004, 10:25 PM
I visited Blackbeard's one night just to see it and I got the creeps.

About 5-6 available girls none I would touch. Of the other ones (4-5 couples), I wanted one of them but she was playing her guy and wouldn't even make eye contact. I guess that's a good thing for him.

As for going there if it wasn't for the fact I was with two experienced mongers I thought I was being taken somewhere to be robbed. It's in the middle of nowhere!

They played american music, mostly love songs no less, again not my thing. Might be your thing.

All this on a Saturday evening (7-10).

It just wasn't the loud, vibrant, fun-filled DR I am use to. But I could see visiting it in 30 years or so when I'm 58 and I don't want to be running around and dancing all night.

gdogg
09-20-2004, 02:39 AM
I'm with the Don. I was there for about two hours on a Sunday night. There were a few that I liked, but they were "off-limits" girls who were actually working there. The others I liked were occupied with their current guy.

I'm not going to really pass judgement until I spend at least a night there. I'm sure there are things that I'll experience when I stay more than a couple of hours. It's going to be hard to beat the variety that's in walking distance.

rley69
02-02-2005, 05:04 PM
Spent four nights at BBs last week (my second visit). There was plenty of variety every day and night and still more coming along even as I was leaving. All the girls I've met here have a really great attitude and you get a real girlfriend experience. Current prices are 1300 short time and 2500 all night (plus drinks and food of course). The longer rate in my experience means anything upto 24 hrs. I spent my first night with Daxilva, a very engaging, well built black girl and my all time favorite chica, next a day on the beach with a petit latino called Jessica who also took me into town and showed me around. Then took the voluptous Angie to a Bachata gig before spending the last night with Daxilva again.

There were a cool gang of guys around and a bunch of the girls even took three of us back to one of their apartments for a (free) beach party/striptease show one night. Then there was the bikini contest . . .

And some guys say there isn't much to do here!!! (boy, are they pressing the wrong buttons!).

Jimmydr
02-02-2005, 05:09 PM
There were a cool gang of guys around and a bunch of the girls even took three of us back to one of their apartments for a (free) beach party/striptease show one night. Then there was the bikini contest . . .

And some guys say there isn't much to do here!!! (boy, are they pressing the wrong buttons!).
Last 5 or 6 to visit were happy and would return. Thanks for the update.

BrooklynBeas
02-02-2005, 05:48 PM
i still wouldnt go there unless i had a vehicle to get around...prices for pussy are pretty high and they seem to all stick with the going rate... i also like to go out to clubs and bars at night and you cant to that without a car there... and i aint paying a shitload of $$$ for taxis

rley69
02-02-2005, 06:06 PM
i still wouldnt go there unless i had a vehicle to get around...prices for pussy are pretty high and they seem to all stick with the going rate... i also like to go out to clubs and bars at night and you cant to that without a car there... and i aint paying a shitload of $$$ for taxis

When you have an attitude like this, prices tend to go up wherever you are!

Apos
02-02-2005, 06:13 PM

How much is a basic vehicle per day inclusive of rental, gas and insurance? Wouldn't it make sence to go to BB's for 2 or 3 days and just enjoy the place, accept the price for the chicas and relax? it doesn't seem worth the effort and cost to have a vehicle. If a place like BB's is not what you want it might make more sence to go where you do want to be like Sosua or even Santiago.

Bug Boy
02-02-2005, 06:22 PM
i still wouldnt go there unless i had a vehicle to get around...prices for pussy are pretty high and they seem to all stick with the going rate... i also like to go out to clubs and bars at night and you cant to that without a car there... and i aint paying a shitload of $$$ for taxisIf you're getting paid in British Pounds, the world is your oyster.

Dick Dawson
02-02-2005, 06:38 PM
Spent four nights at BBs last week (my second visit). There was plenty of variety every day and night and still more coming along even as I was leaving. All the girls I've met here have a really great attitude and you get a real girlfriend experience. Current prices are 1300 short time and 2500 all night (plus drinks and food of course). The longer rate in my experience means anything upto 24 hrs. I spent my first night with Daxilva, a very engaging, well built black girl and my all time favorite chica, next a day on the beach with a petit latino called Jessica who also took me into town and showed me around. Then took the voluptous Angie to a Bachata gig before spending the last night with Daxilva again.

Is this the Jessica that you were with?

http://img106.exs.cx/img106/3535/Jessica_resize_exposure.jpg

rley69
02-02-2005, 07:00 PM
Yeah, that's her. I'll be posting pictures of her and her flatmate Angie on the WSG soon.[/img][/url]

gdogg
02-02-2005, 09:30 PM
I like her. Something about her is so inviting.
:twisted:

BrooklynBeas
02-02-2005, 09:57 PM

if you only knew me and saw the shit ive had for free or cheap and the game i have (in spanish) then you would understand.... I think i do one of the best out of the gringos that go to DR...

Dick Dawson
02-02-2005, 10:25 PM

She will invite herself to you if she sees that you're alone.

rley69
02-03-2005, 09:00 AM

if you only knew me and saw the shit ive had for free or cheap and the game i have (in spanish) then you would understand.... I think i do one of the best out of the gringos that go to DR...

Depends what you mean by doing the best. As a great Irishman once wrote: "a cynic is someone who knows the price of everything and the value of nothing".

rley69
02-03-2005, 09:06 AM

She is very sweet but also a bit loco. She was very proud of the scars on her arms and shoulders she got after a crash racing guys on her motor scooter (which the scooter didn't survive).

Also when we went into town she introduced me to loads of people, but I drew the line when she wanted me to go for a drink with her father!

Thekingdom
04-16-2006, 08:10 PM
Hey Whats UP everyone. This is my first post on any forum. Thanks for the oppurtunity. I had my first sex vacation March - April 2004 at Blackbeards and I have to say everyone has there opinion on what they like ......but being that it was my first sex vacation in a place that I had never been before for me it was worth every moment. I think for me it was the fact that being in the DR with beauties everywhere I went was good enough for me ....lots of eye candy...the ladies gave you the GFE no matter where you went. I agree all the girls were not 10's but you don't have to pick one thats a 6..7...8..or 9... if you want a 10 then go get you a 10!!! They are available. Trust me!!! that was the only mistake I made.
The first girl I did was not the finest but she was very nice to me...didn't get bent out of shape for being interested in the other girls on sight. But listen don't ever ever ever be with someone you are not feeling. One night at BB all the guys had a nice chica there were none left that I wanted so I said I do this one girl anyway. Maaann I ended up being with this girl for like 2 days straight... felt like 2 years (lol) still had to pay her for the time also. It was the only real unpleasant part of the trip...Finally I told her she had to leave...Thank You God!!! Should've just went to EL Boem and get a finey out of there. Overall I met some great guys at BB went to Boem Cyrstals and had beauty after beauty after beauty I learned I guess what most of us learn on our first sex trip...ONLY PICK THE GIRL YOU WANT TO BE WITH YOU DONT HAVE TO SETTLE FOR ANYTHING YOU DONT WANT..
I am thinking of going back next year or maybe doing a trip to Brazil. Now thats I candy for ya!!!!! I saw Those Picks on other Formus.

the_Jayman
04-16-2006, 11:22 PM
Now thats I candy for ya!!!!

Hola migo ! !

Welcome to ISOC ! ! See ya @ BB soon ! ! :D

mirage6
04-17-2006, 09:23 AM
Hola migo ! !

Welcome to ISOC ! ! See ya @ BB soon ! ! :D

Damn jayman i know damn well u are not gonna wait 193 days till ur next trip like ur counter says i think u will have to make a weeekend trip to dr!!:boobies: :massage:

Mirage "THE PRODUCER"

gdogg
04-17-2006, 11:20 AM
Welcome to the board, Thekingdom! Be sure to give us reports on all of your trips!

Jthomas
04-17-2006, 07:15 PM
Welcome to the board, Thekingdom. Hope to see many more posts from you and don't be affraid to post those pictures. I know quite a few guys who settle in a pinch instead of doing some shopping.

blacksultan
04-17-2006, 07:21 PM
Yeah welcome bro and glad to have you. Get back down there to the DR and form voltron, baby. You got the head now form the motherfucka!!!!