PDA

View Full Version : Cabanas

UnMEnXTC
01-03-2005, 04:03 PM
Ok Jimmy, even thou I have been to DR a number of times now, here is a newby q. 4 u!

I have always stayed at hotels, and normally brought the chicas back there, so have never gone looking for cabanas. This time I am planing on staying at AI, and thought I would like a cabana for some afternoon delight!

So, here is the q. if wondering (on foot, or motoconcho) the streets of sosua, how do I recognize some of the NICER cabanas, and whats the customary entrance (ie if not using a taxi to park in the garage)?

BrooklynBeas
01-04-2005, 09:29 AM
cabana in sosua... i didnt know there was one... why not just go to a short time hotel... or rent a cheap room somewhere like Rockies... why the fuck you stayin all inclusive anyways? :shock:

vagabond
01-04-2005, 09:43 AM
No cabanas in Sosua, I think the nearest one is just before you come to the airport. (from Sosua)

continentalmike
01-04-2005, 09:47 AM
or the other way.. when you pass Cabarete towards Cruz de Yasica... a couple of nice cabanas there

UnMEnXTC
01-04-2005, 10:07 AM
ok beas - price is why - price.

ok st hotels in sosua - can u be a little more specific pls and prices?

I know I have stayed at the palace, blue dolphin oh and BBs, but now we are talke st and that is a whole new ball game 4 me!

Thanks boys!

BrooklynBeas
01-04-2005, 10:58 AM
i think Rockys has cheap rooms and then there is... i think its called atlantico or some shit that has a bar outside on alejo martinez its $20 a night for a room... keep that besides your all inclusive

JDR
01-04-2005, 11:10 AM

I know I have stayed at the palace, blue dolphin oh and BBs, but now we are talke st and that is a whole new ball game 4 me!

Thanks boys!

Calapyso, only 300 pesos and a real DUMP! :D

BrooklynBeas
01-04-2005, 11:13 AM

Thanks boys!

Calapyso, only 300 pesos and a real DUMP! :D

who cares if your just going there to fuck and you have an all inclusive to sleep in.... what about the hotel that a couple of the palace chicas live in in Charamicos... whats the name Jimmy?? they pay like 150 pesos a day

JDR
01-04-2005, 11:37 AM
Its Called Hotel John. Spelled different.

UnMEnXTC
01-04-2005, 11:39 AM
Jimmy how about the place near the supper dupper I read about in another thread - is that ST?

BrooklynBeas
01-04-2005, 11:42 AM
Jimmy how about the place near the supper dupper I read about in another thread - is that ST?

What you need more then ST is a cheap place... that you can just rent by the day... you can find some for $20 the most... chances are this place is no more then the $20

Tonto4
01-28-2005, 10:25 PM
Hi Everybody-
I found two short term places.
1) On Duarte st BC up the stairs in an alley next to German restaurant is a
primative 5 room place. 200 pesos for hour or whatever.

2)In SD off Avenida Mexico is Restaurant Escoscia, a Chino-Latino place with good food. All the time we're eating couples walk thru to the backstairs to the S/T rtooms on the second floor.

Bug Boy
01-29-2005, 08:15 AM
Hi Everybody-

2)In SD off Avenida Mexico is Restaurant Escoscia, a Chino-Latino place with good food. All the time we're eating couples walk thru to the backstairs to the S/T rtooms on the second floor.
Nice job Tonto4!!

Helpmann :D

BrooklynBeas
01-29-2005, 10:00 AM
Hi Everybody-

nice job on your first post Tonto... thanks for the info

Willie
01-29-2005, 10:05 AM
Hope this map helps

http://www.bocachicabeach.net/images/maps/map_santo_domingo_merge_low.jpg

Willie

JD
01-31-2005, 01:22 AM
Excellent Link!

Tonto4,

Welcome aboard.

JD