PDA

View Full Version : regular locals?

effyoo
06-14-2009, 10:51 AM
hey guys, i'm new to the site, so bare with me.
whats up? How hard is it to just p/u regular dominican chicks, just take'em to the vila , and maybe fuck'em for free, am i dreamin here? last two time i went i p/u out of town chicks and fucked, londoners,colombians etc.

Jimmydr
06-14-2009, 10:58 AM
Where was this?

eldorob
06-14-2009, 11:08 AM
hey guys, i'm new to the site, so bare with me.
whats up? How hard is it to just p/u regular dominican chicks, just take'em to the vila , and maybe fuck'em for free, am i dreamin here? last two time i went i p/u out of town chicks and fucked, londoners,colombians etc.

Yes, you are dreaming. Chicas who are a not-a-puta will have no interest in you for your short-term vacation stay. Chicas who are "part time putas" may be inexpensive, but not free.

weyland
06-14-2009, 11:47 AM
Chicas who are "part time putas" may be inexpensive, but not free.
I would say most people's experience is they cost as much or more in the long run counting incidental expenses. I prefer them nonetheless. Lack of professional skills is compensated for by being better company.

Of course, many exceptions to those generalisations.

tomgueguen
06-14-2009, 03:16 PM
If you're young and got game (lol) you can score for free outside the whore towns.

Jimmydr
06-14-2009, 03:18 PM
If you're young and got game (lol) you can score for free outside the whore towns.

There were alot of pigs in Caberete if I recall so trying for them, why go at all?