PDA

View Full Version : Semana Santa in the DR

Gladiator
01-04-2005, 03:16 PM
Well, it’s that time of the year when I have to plan the future sex odysseys and I am thinking of starting in Semana Santa (Easter week) with a trip to the DR.

I’ve heard some rumours that Sosua in Semana Santa is better than usual because some new talent turns up in town because of the holiday. Is this true or is it just a rumour?

What about Boca Chica, do the new talents go there too on those dates?

Hope the discerning and veteran members of this board can give me a hand in my decision-making.

Your feedback will be greatly appreciated and, eventually, put to good use.

BrooklynBeas
01-04-2005, 03:42 PM
i dont think i was ever there easter week but i have been told not to go during Christmas cause the girls will all be home with their families... thats bullshit... i have been told not to go during Thanksgiving for the same reasons... thats bullshit... i have been told not to go during DR mothers day ... that also is bullshit... when there is money to be had there are women for us to have.... as for new talent in the area... although i see alot of the usuall faces in Sosua every trip i see some new faces.... have fun

Gladiator
01-06-2005, 02:04 PM
Thanks BB for your reply.

I still have to decide this, but I've got other options for Easter, such as Thailand. I'll decide it shortly...

What I wanted to know also is if the discos and bars will open on Good Friday, Easter Monday, etc. but it seems that not many mongers here have been vacationing in Sosua over the Easter period.

BrooklynBeas
01-06-2005, 03:11 PM
Thanks BB for your reply.

I still have to decide this, but I've got other options for Easter, such as Thailand. I'll decide it shortly...

What I wanted to know also is if the discos and bars will open on Good Friday, Easter Monday, etc. but it seems that not many mongers here have been vacationing in Sosua over the Easter period.

CLUBS ARE ALWAYS OPEN!!!!!!!!

yes im screaming cause there is nothing to worry about...

gdogg
01-06-2005, 07:30 PM
This is funny. I had never heard of this holiday until Strangeluck was telling me about it today. He said it's not the time to come if you want to enjoy the beach. The entire island population (it seems) is in Sosua. There is no room to do anything. If nonstop massive crowds don't bother you, then it shouldn't be an issue. There will be a problem with finding rooms though.

Gladiator
01-07-2005, 04:24 PM
Well, that sounds like great news as a proportion of that crowd should be chicas!!

Chicas that come to spend a few days by the sea and are attacked by sex predators like us... Sounds great, doesn't it?

I like to enjoy the beach but my primary objective is always hunting, that takes priority over anything else.

gdogg
01-07-2005, 10:12 PM
Oh, yeah...good luck on finding a room!
:evil:

the_Jayman
01-08-2005, 11:36 AM
Sounds good to me.

Me, El Drunko and X-Ray will be checking out Black Beards that weekend ! !

Gladiator
01-09-2005, 06:48 PM
Also, on Good Friday (25th March) there will be a full Moon, I love full Moons! They make me feel even more excited and hornier than usual...

It'd be great getting a moonlit BBBJ on Sosua beach on that night, it'd be so romantic...