PDA

View Full Version : ATV and motorcycles

David Smash
01-04-2005, 07:50 PM
Where can I rent a ATV or a motorcycle

JDR
01-05-2005, 10:29 AM

Motocycles can be rented in Sosua or Caberete.

freakaccident
03-08-2005, 10:41 AM

Motocycles can be rented in Sosua or Caberete.

Any idea how much?

BROOKLYN_357
03-08-2005, 05:16 PM
ABOUT 30 OR 40 BUCKS A DAY....if you keep it overnght, you need to have a very secure place to keep it locked

Apos
03-08-2005, 05:38 PM
i've seen lots of ATV's being driven by obvious tourists in Sosua but don't know where they rented them.

BROOKLYN_357
03-08-2005, 05:49 PM
they rent them at the place where i rent my car....the name of the place is called Bohio and the owner's name is William....it's right down the block from Poplar Bank, but he's going to want you to put a deposit on it, cause americans fucked him in the past

Apos
03-08-2005, 05:52 PM
they rent them at the place where i rent my car....the name of the place is called Bohio and the owner's name is William....it's right down the block from Poplar Bank, but he's going to want you to put a deposit on it, cause americans fucked him in the past

how does he feel about canadians?

:lol:

BROOKLYN_357
03-08-2005, 05:59 PM

the same way he feels about germans

Apos
03-08-2005, 06:37 PM

the same way he feels about germans

DAMN! that hurts :)

the_Jayman
03-08-2005, 09:20 PM

Right on the Beach across the road from Black Beards. Not at the main beach up the road, but right across the street on that shitty little strip of sand.

It's like 347 pesos for 2 ATVs OR Dirt bikes that you then OWN for 4 hours and cruise up and down Costembar beach as fast and as far as you want.

They encourage lots of Presidente consumption and for an extra dollar, they will run up and down the beach with a cooler full of beers for when ya need one.

Don't I wish ! !

DEPUTY DAWG
03-09-2005, 12:54 AM
As an avid motorcyclist, I always look for an opportunity to ride. I was told it was like taking your life in your own hands riding a bike over there. Some folks like the chance to dog you out on the road, you're an easy target :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

knotty
03-09-2005, 07:59 AM
As an avid motorcyclist, I always look for an opportunity to ride. I was told it was like taking your life in your own hands riding a bike over there. Some folks like the chance to dog you out on the road, you're an easy target :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Can't deny that. It's true. I seen how close this fools will drive to a motoconcho, and you gotta watch out for the potholes, they're everywhere. If you don't go nuts on the road, you'll be fine.

Reel Deal
03-09-2005, 09:22 AM
I'm a serious motorcyclist. I've never NOT owned a bike since I was 16. My current scoot is an 1800cc, 110hp/120ft.lb. bad ass V-Twin. I know how to ride...

That being said, no fucking way will I ride in the DR. NOT because of the roads, etc. But because if I get hurt there, I'd be under the care of a DR doc in a DR hospital, minimally until an air ambulance takes me back to the states.

NO FUCKING WAY DO I WANT TO SUBJECT MY TRAUMATIZED, BROKEN BODY TO THE DR HEALTHCARE SYSTEM!!!!!!!

freakaccident
03-09-2005, 11:03 AM
I'm a serious motorcyclist. I've never NOT owned a bike since I was 16. My current scoot is an 1800cc, 110hp/120ft.lb. bad ass V-Twin. I know how to ride...

That being said, no fucking way will I ride in the DR. NOT because of the roads, etc. But because if I get hurt there, I'd be under the care of a DR doc in a DR hospital, minimally until an air ambulance takes me back to the states.

NO FUCKING WAY DO I WANT TO SUBJECT MY TRAUMATIZED, BROKEN BODY TO THE DR HEALTHCARE SYSTEM!!!!!!!

110hp? Damn man. Get into the 90s. My 250 has nearly 60hp at the rear wheel. LOL.

Black Ghost
03-09-2005, 11:09 AM

110hp? Damn man. Get into the 90s. My 250 has nearly 60hp at the rear wheel. LOL.

He's a Bird Man...Leave him be... :lol:

Ghost is on 996 super 8)

yeah yeah i know its italian....But not 1 person wooped me Yet So BLAH :P

freakaccident
03-09-2005, 11:51 AM

Ghost is on 996 super 8)

What are you racing? Ninja 500s? I have a couple friends with turblow Busas you could beat up on. Youd beat me. My streetbike is slow. 2000 929rr.

knotty
03-09-2005, 12:38 PM

Ghost is on 996 super 8)

What are you racing? Ninja 500s? I have a couple friends with turblow Busas you could beat up on. Youd beat me. My streetbike is slow. 2000 929rr.

Them pocket rockets scare the shit out of me. Saw my boy push it to 180mph, and almost wipe out on the highway. Give me a hog, and I'm good.

Reel Deal
03-09-2005, 12:48 PM
No crotch rocket for me (although the last few months I've had a hankering to add a 'Busa to the stable).

My ride is a big ass cruiser-a tricked out 2002 Honda VTX 1800C. A fucking beast of a cruiser. The 110hp IS rear wheeled dyno.

Not as bad as those buzzy sewing machine gizmos that turn 12,000 rpm. Hell, my rev limiter is 5500. 1800cc's. 2 cylinders. Do the math. The pistons are like coffee cans...

freakaccident
03-09-2005, 01:18 PM
No crotch rocket for me (although the last few months I've had a hankering to add a 'Busa to the stable).

My ride is a big ass cruiser-a tricked out 2002 Honda VTX 1800C. A fucking beast of a cruiser. The 110hp IS rear wheeled dyno.

Not as bad as those buzzy sewing machine gizmos that turn 12,000 rpm. Hell, my rev limiter is 5500. 1800cc's. 2 cylinders. Do the math. The pistons are like coffee cans...

Nothing wrong with cruisers. Id love to have one. Not as big as yours though. They aren't designed to race. Keep in mind that your bike weighs 300-350 pounds more than a 170ish HP crotch rocket that revs to 15k. I love high revving motors. Easier to stay in the power band in my opinion. More to work with. Low revs are great for puttin around though. Don't have to work for the power.

You would probably like a Busa. More of a cruiser/straight line runner. Im not saying they cant turn but they are just too heavy for my taste. Im afraid of them too. I ride too stupid to own one. I like my 130ish hp fat ass Honda. Turns great and has enough torque.

DEPUTY DAWG
03-09-2005, 04:07 PM
Well I ride the Original Beast of road crusiers :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: The honda valkyre THE BIG ASSED FLAT 6. I have a set of custom pipes and trigger wheel, with hard bags / windshield / 7 gallon gas tank. The bike weights 738 lbs. The custom pipes & trigger wheel gives me 116 hp over the back wheel( Dyno tested) NO need to f*#k with the engine - I don't have a death wish If I can get photobucket to work for me I'll post it. serious pussy magnet :!: :!: :!: :!: SIZE DOES MATTER :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

BrooklynBeas
03-09-2005, 04:14 PM
finally one thread i dont have to keep up with cause i have no idea what these guys are talking about...

freakaccident
03-09-2005, 04:22 PM
finally one thread i dont have to keep up with cause i have no idea what these guys are talking about...

We are talking about accessorising to get pussy.

I still think a chicks ass looks better on a crotch rocket.

BrooklynBeas
03-09-2005, 04:26 PM

We are talking about accessorising to get pussy.

I still think a chicks ass looks better on a crotch rocket.

if you are riding on 2002 reeboks in the DR you can get pussy...

Reel Deal
03-09-2005, 04:26 PM
Well I ride the Original Beast of road crusiers :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: The honda valkyre THE BIG ASSED FLAT 6. I have a set of custom pipes and trigger wheel, with hard bags / windshield / 7 gallon gas tank. The bike weights 738 lbs. The custom pipes & trigger wheel gives me 116 hp over the back wheel( Dyno tested) NO need to f*#k with the engine - I don't have a death wish If I can get photobucket to work for me I'll post it. serious pussy magnet :!: :!: :!: :!: SIZE DOES MATTER :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:The Valk is a serious bike, no doubt. I almost pulled the trigger on a Rune when I first saw they were gonna come out. The local dealer said he thought they'd be around $18-20000, so I plunked down the first deposit in the state of FL. Guy calls back up, and said that the bike is in...at $26,000!!!!! :shock: No frickin' way!!!!!! I passed.

So I stayed with the X. I like the sound those 2 big-ass pistons make...

The Valk is history, isn't it?

DEPUTY DAWG
03-09-2005, 04:29 PM
I think my bike pulls a lot more pussy than the other bikes that I ride with... Butt hands down a chicas ASS looks a helluva lot better on a crotch rocket than mine ever could. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Reel Deal
03-09-2005, 04:34 PM
I think my bike pulls a lot more pussy than the other bikes that I ride with... Butt hands down a chicas ASS looks a helluva lot better on a crotch rocket than mine ever could. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:My Hardley friends make me ride behind them. Seems they are afraid they won't be able to catch up if I get ahead. Besides-somebody has to ride in back to pick up the parts that vibrate off their scoots... :lol:

DEPUTY DAWG
03-09-2005, 04:37 PM
Well I ride the Original Beast of road crusiers :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: The honda valkyre THE BIG ASSED FLAT 6. I have a set of custom pipes and trigger wheel, with hard bags / windshield / 7 gallon gas tank. The bike weights 738 lbs. The custom pipes & trigger wheel gives me 116 hp over the back wheel( Dyno tested) NO need to f*#k with the engine - I don't have a death wish If I can get photobucket to work for me I'll post it. serious pussy magnet :!: :!: :!: :!: SIZE DOES MATTER :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:The Valk is a serious bike, no doubt. I almost pulled the trigger on a Rune when I first saw they were gonna come out. The local dealer said he thought they'd be around $18-20000, so I plunked down the first deposit in the state of FL. Guy calls back up, and said that the bike is in...at $26,000!!!!! :shock: No frickin' way!!!!!! I passed.

So I stayed with the X. I like the sound those 2 big-ass pistons make...

The Valk is history, isn't it?
I went to the honda anniversary in marysville last year. The rumor is they are still talking about bringing out something else to booster there cruiser fleet but don't know for sure what :?: :?: :?: :?: I think the valkyre has seen it's last days. My buddies both have them. When we roll out they are like movie stars :!: :!: :!: :!: But they sound like high powered sewing machines. Love the ride and power but I really hate the sound.

freakaccident
03-09-2005, 04:39 PM
I think my bike pulls a lot more pussy than the other bikes that I ride with... Butt hands down a chicas ASS looks a helluva lot better on a crotch rocket than mine ever could. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:My Hardley friends make me ride behind them. Seems they are afraid they won't be able to catch up if I get ahead. Besides-somebody has to ride in back to pick up the parts that vibrate off their scoots... :lol:

All true but the hillbilly bitches around here seem to like Harleys. Teenage curb monkeys like the crotch rocket.

DEPUTY DAWG
03-09-2005, 04:46 PM

All true but the hillbilly bitches around here seem to like Harleys. Teenage curb monkeys like the crotch rocket.

I specialize in spanking harleys or at least in making them play nice when they ride with me!!!!! Believe it or not most women up her in motown (they've gone bike crazy) don't what it is, they just want to straddle it cause it's so wide they think it's a vibrator. But as you know hondas dont vibrate :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Reel Deal
03-09-2005, 04:54 PM

I specialize in spanking harleys or at least in making them play nice when they ride with me!!!!! Believe it or not most women up her in motown (they've gone bike crazy) don't what it is, they just want to straddle it cause it's so wide they think it's a vibrator. But as you know hondas dont vibrate :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:My V-Twin X doesn't "vibrate". It Thunders. You can practically hear each piston firing...900cc's each.

DEPUTY DAWG
03-09-2005, 05:02 PM
:My V-Twin X doesn't "vibrate". It Thunders. You can practically hear each piston firing...900cc's each.[/quote][/quote]

I bet it does ya gotta love it :!: :!: :!: I'm supposed to be in your neck of the woods right now at bike week but had to cancel plans (death in family), but I might be down there for biketoberfest. If I make that trip I'll drop you a line to check your schedule.

Reel Deal
03-09-2005, 05:18 PM
:My V-Twin X doesn't "vibrate". It Thunders. You can practically hear each piston firing...900cc's each.[/quote]

I bet it does ya gotta love it :!: :!: :!: I'm supposed to be in your neck of the woods right now at bike week but had to cancel plans (death in family), but I might be down there for biketoberfest. If I make that trip I'll drop you a line to check your schedule.[/quote]Cool. DT is here, too, as is Tampabukkake. We're on the other coast (Tampa bay). But with any luck, we'll be in the DR... 8)

BTW-I dumped the potato shooter stock exhaust, and have V&H 2-into-1-into-2 Big Shots. My neighbor has prolly had to replace his teeth fillings...

BROOKLYN_357
03-09-2005, 09:01 PM
I'M GETTING DIZZY AGAIN

freakaccident
03-10-2005, 12:10 PM
They sell those vibrators that you put under your seat cover. Supposed to be fun for the wiminz. I can't remember the website for that.

Anyway, Id rather ride a Honda over a harley any day. I dont have all weekend every weekend to fix my junk and Im not too fond of the ants in the pants feeling after a short ride.

Black Ghost
03-10-2005, 01:12 PM
They sell those vibrators that you put under your seat cover. Supposed to be fun for the wiminz. I can't remember the website for that.

Anyway, Id rather ride a Honda over a harley any day. I dont have all weekend every weekend to fix my junk and Im not too fond of the ants in the pants feeling after a short ride.

Str8 up feels like they were trying to make a mixed drink with ny balls :oops:

David Smash
03-16-2005, 05:12 PM

When I when to DR for the first time I rented a dirt bike. Never rode one so I had no idea how to even start it. One of the employees showed me how to use the clutch and everything. Well I got on and pulled the throttle back to hard in third gear and splashed the fuck out on the street in Sosua doing 60 mph

Luckliy for me the guy showing me how to ride help me up and let me exchange the dirt bike for a scooter (with was an automatic THANK GOD) First time on a scooter and I was having a freaking ball. Picking up chicas is soooo cool with it. Anyway all I can say is be careful. Use hand signals and keep bribe money handy either that or buy them off with a drink at the bar :twisted:

DEPUTY DAWG
03-18-2005, 01:50 AM
Luckliy for me the guy showing me how to ride help me up and let me exchange the dirt bike for a scooter (with was an automatic THANK GOD) First time on a scooter and I was having a freaking ball. Picking up chicas is soooo cool with it.

For me to ride anything but a crusier would be an abomination!!!!!!! Hell I'm use to riding big bikes my current one is still the biggest production bike, besides I'm 260 lbs at my best :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: But if I can get some freebie ass then F*#K IT sign me up :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: