PDA

View Full Version : My first trip

lonesoul
06-16-2009, 01:53 PM
I guys, i am confuse because i don't speak well english (i speak so bad in fact!).So sorry, but i read posts in this site since a few months and i think i have to write something about Dominican chicas. I dont know if it is interesting, but may be it will be for some of you.
I went alone for first time three weeks in january in RD (Santo Domingo and Las Terrenas).I enjoy to speak in spanish with dominicanas and french with haitianas and they enjoy too (of course i dont only speak with them!:lol:).
It is no difficult to get a GFE, but i cant stay with the same girl over than two night ( better to get two for a night! Thoses who like threesome should understand me). I had GFE with a very nice and booty student in SD , with a pretty big booty MILF in SD too, and with a waitress in Las Terrenas but i am not in that. I have many many phone numbers but not enough time to fuck all these pretty asses! What a pity:lol:.
Doll house is not so cheap but i meet a nice petite whose name is cielo, (true name is deborah) very kind ;the others girls were not so friendly and definitively hardcore pro.:scared:
Girls House is a nice place with many girls on friday and saturday. I pick up a chica with a fucking body , nice ass and big naturel tits, she told me she wants to reduce them, i dont know what, so many guys like big ones! I dont remenber her name and she didnt allowed me take pictures of this great body. 2500 pesos for two hours, was the price, and the fucking time was so so.
A another night i visit La Parada, i have to say that i was a little drunk. :drunk: Meet a tall and pretty face girl (Monique-27 years old). When i saw her i know that i will have a good time. I spent a long time speaking with her in spanish about everything about the life, drinking with her.Good personality, and after i decided to speak about having a good time together so i put my hand between her legs, and tasted her pussy who was so wet!!! To speak spanish helps mucho:mrgreen:.
She was really horny. May be it was for the salida price (3000 pesos, i told you, i was a little drunk)
In hotel it was great, first nice BJ in the shower, another one in the bed and i fucked her sweat pussy. I ask her to fuck her ass and she said she never tried before. OK i said we will try for first time ( 27 years old , it is time to try no? What do you think guys?). I was surprised but she agreed. I was so hard that i cant not refuse this invitation to visit the dark side of the moon! So we tried but it was difficult for her, it is hurt me she said ( me dule amor!). Never mind, i fucked her in her pussy and she cumed twice with an happy end. When she lived she gave me her phone number and said to mee that she wanted to see me again and with better price (business is business as i see:smile:).
But it was a great moment and i will not stop drinking! hay que aprovechar la vidad, no? (I forget something: before living i saw una negrita with big oil implants and i have to go back soon.)
But i didnt have time enough for her, i wanted to fuck another chicas, because there are plenty. I meet another one in calle Conde i had meet the day before. A short one with nice hair and so beautiful face. Teresa is her name. Ok i didnt have mutch time because i had to go back, i only had Four hours free, but she didnt known all about this. In the room she was so nice, she gave me a BJ that never i had before ( and believe me i have fucked before a ton of chicks). After that good time for fucking and fucking she asked me if i like her ass! TE GUSTA MI CULO?
Off course! As i asked her if she likes womens , she said me: yes! :clap: If you want we go together on friday in ave Venezuela and we choise once we like for having a great threesome she said to me:clap::clap::clap:
Unfortunatly i had to go to Las Americas Airport because it was the end of my stay.
Now guys, you know why i cant wait to come back: nice girls, sweat pussies, great moments.
And sorry for my so bad english!:confused:

greydread
06-16-2009, 06:37 PM
Now guys, you know why i cant wait to come back: nice girls, sweat pussies, great moments.
And sorry for my so bad english!:confused:

Don't worry about the English. We understood everything. Great report.

I like sweat pussies too....as much as the sweet ones. :p

Thanks for your input. I'll be back there in a month. :corky:

La Parada does have some smoking hotties through there and yes the salida is a little high but only once. All the Chicas there freelance.

yayow
06-16-2009, 08:56 PM
Don't worry about the English. We understood everything. Great report.

I like sweat pussies too....as much as the sweet ones. :p

Thanks for your input. I'll be back there in a month. :corky:

La Parada does have some smoking hotties through there and yes the salida is a little high but only once. All the Chicas there freelance.

Yeah don't worry about the english, great report thanks for sharing. G.D. good point about the salida, first time costs a little more, but if you both have a good experience the times after that will be more reasonable, if anything at all. That always has to be considered in any equation. Unless she is just totally hardcore, just about the money if it is a good experience like my man's here, where he is rapping in spanish and she is hot and wet before he leaves, for sure the next time besides being a better sexually experience in most cases; it will also be a lot cheaper.

mirage6
06-17-2009, 01:21 AM
ur english is fine man great report - do u have any pics