PDA

View Full Version : Safty and the police....

passasabe
01-04-2005, 07:50 PM
I don't want to get off the subject but how is the police in the DR? Are they fair to us outsiders? Will a propina take care of any problems or will they make your life miserable? Who do they listen to or side with more when there is a problem...a local or a foreigner?

JDR
01-05-2005, 10:28 AM
I don't want to get off the subject but how is the police in the DR? Are they fair to us outsiders? Will a propina take care of any problems or will they make your life miserable? Who do they listen to or side with more when there is a problem...a local or a foreigner?

I had this chica arrested within 5 minutes, no tip required. They are there to protect us. We are their economy.

BrooklynBeas
01-05-2005, 11:10 AM

you always have more pull then a local... just stay away from drugs and where your seat belt!

passasabe
01-05-2005, 12:03 PM
Thanks guys. I say no to drugs.

RickRock
01-05-2005, 02:29 PM
You take presidence (until you run out of money).

vdubman30
01-05-2005, 04:02 PM
yeah just as long as you slip'em a dollar or two for brews!!! :D