PDA

View Full Version : Trip #5 - Christmas in the DR (Part 1: The Snob)

Don Tomas
01-05-2005, 05:07 PM
The numbers:

Days: 11
Rate: 28-33
Miles Driven: 1360

I want to start this off saying goodbye. I am not leaving the board but I am leaving the world of mongering. I was never a monger and was hoping that one day I would meet a nice girl I could stay with permanently. Also being Roman Catholic myself I believe that the sacrament of marriage should never be broken. I also realize that maybe I am jumping the gun but part of me feels I might have finally met the right girl in part three. I will continue to post trip reports but they might be a bit boring to you guys. I will also be available to answer any questions as usual.

PS. At least I went out with a bang!

Thursday, December 23rd

I take off from work and grab a Southwest flight to Ft. Lauderdale (FLL) but the flight is late and I barely make the Spirit Air flight to Santo Domingo (SDQ). I arrive in SDQ and am immediately assaulted by Taxi drivers. NOTE: You can find regular, non-tourist taxis on the upper departure level.

I find the car rental guy; since they didn’t have an office there it was someone waiting outside for me with a sign. We head to the parking lot and fill-out the paperwork on the hood of the car. The company I rented from had to outsource the rental to a different company and I get a piece of shit Chevy Tracker that is in so bad shape I was afraid it would fall apart. Thankfully I know how to drive stick since it was a 5-speed.

While I was filling out the paperwork Five (5) PN pigs come up and start hanging out waiting for their Christmas presents. Again thankfully I had pesos in my pocket so I gave them 20 pesos each! Merry Christmas!

The next thing I know the car rental guy is asking for a ride to Cabarete, of course it’s now 11:30pm and I just want to get to Santiago so I told him I would take him that far. We drive to Santiago after a short detour to get some beers and drop off a bag to my Haitian co-worker’s sister but I was disappointed in the car and the fact he was with me.

I drop him off at a conch stop in Santiago and go check into the Platino. After there I figure I would go cheap since I wasn’t in the mood for all-night fucking and just wanted a body to sleep next to so I head to Macomb’s and grab a chica for RD$1200 which included the salida. She originally wanted RD$2000 but I was paying that much at that dive at 3am! We fucked and I passed out.

Friday, December 24th

I wake up and kick her to the curb not even interested in a morning nut. Time to get some pesos and see what’s new in town. So I cruise the town checking things out. I also head to Sosua to see people up there and wish them a Merry Christmas.

I had plans to spend Noche Buena with Real Deal’s novia’s family so I head over around 8pm and have a wonderful dinner; I even brought a small present for them. I get invited to go out with one of her nephews, Oliver.

We head out around 1am and head to the Monument to pick up some girls he knows with another friend of his. We then head to Ambis and do lots of drinking and some dancing. At Ambis I run into someone I met before in October who I thought was a “Dom York” trying to rip me off or something by the name of Flex but it turns out he is a friend of Oliver so we exchange real numbers. After Ambis we head to the Baja Club, which is a techno club where the rich people of Santiago hang out. Designer clothes and handbags with the so called “Plastic People” of Santiago.

There I meet a nice girl, Jael. It was funny in the way we met. I was of course speaking broken Spanish and she just says to me; would you just like to speak English so you don’t have to keep telling me how pretty I am?

She was 27, never married, no kids, as white as me or Jimmy (for those who haven’t met me), beautiful, smart, and funny. God only knows what she saw in me, but she did like controlling me so maybe that was it since she knows a Dominicano probably wouldn’t have put up with her manipulations.

Well she takes me home to her parent’s mansion (it would be wrong to call it a house) and fucks my brains out.

Saturday, December 25th

I wake up to my dick being sucked, which was nice. After about 10 minutes I hear her mom calling her to come down to breakfast. Of course we had come home that morning before anyone was awake so I don’t think they knew I was there. We shower, dress, and head down.

At first the parents are surprised to see me but after introductions and some small talk (they both spoke enough English) they warm up to me. We talk for a bit more after breakfast and then retire back to her room.

She starts taking off my clothes and I am uncomfortable at first with her parents home but she says it don’t matter and to strip! Again she fucked my brains out.

We took a nap and had dinner with her parents. We bid them farewell and head out for another night on the town missing my Adventura concert… I pay for NOTHING, yes you can call me Papi Chulo now! She even bought/found me a small Christmas present, a necklace that I can’t even wear but it’s the thought that counts. (Note: I cannot wear metal objects)

We party Christmas night at various clubs for the rich and affluent and again my hand never goes into my pocket. When we head back to her house she drags me upstairs again and rapes me. She definitely liked being in control.

Sunday, December 26th

Again I wake up to being raped and I like it! At least we got 30 minutes before mom was calling us to come down. The parents were acting like I was their new son-in-law already. I should have known something was wrong!

We eat breakfast and I remind “Mi Amor” that I need to go to Cabarete to change the jeep to a bigger one so I have room for Real Deal and his mom later that week. I also mention I want to visit with some American friends in Sosua. OMG!!! You should have seen the look on her face; she was NOT happy.

I left her house at 1ish and returned by 8pm. During that time she called me 9 times!!! I know the warning bells should have been going off…

During my time in Sosua I stopped by the Palace & Shark Bar, and also saw Daisy who apologized to me about our last meeting. She also mentioned that one of Mercedes’ WU boyfriends from Canada was coming down to marry her! Daisy then admitted that Mercedes had 3 WU boyfriends and wanted me to be #4! She did say Mercedes liked me most since I was the youngest but was upset when I wouldn’t send her money.

I swap the car and paid the extra $70 for the upgrade and then headed back to Santiago. I swing by the hotel and get dressed and grab clothes for the next morning and head to pick up Mi Amor.

We have dinner at Camp David, again she paid! We have another bottle of wine after dinner up there enjoying each other’s company on the balcony overlooking the city. Well the night is coming so we decided to go out and start off at Ambis and arrive around 11:30pm. Now the fun begins…

At Ambis I run into Camila (see trip #1, 2, 3, 4) who has gotten out of whoring. She sees me and comes up and says hi. No kiss, just a hug and Hola! Well Jael goes BALLISTIC, bitching me out in Spanglish in front of everyone. HOW DARE I TALK TO ANOTHER GIRL, blah, blah, blah. So I did what any MAN would do, I told her calmly that I knew Camila from previous trips, I am not a virgin, and that I would never cheat on her but again that I know girls here. She tells me we are leaving so I said goodbye. I hate jealous people and felt it was over, it wasn’t worth the trouble. At first she didn’t understand “goodbye” and thought I was going with her but I explained myself and said I was staying and she could go. She honestly thought I was going with her. Well she storms out telling me I can walk home, like I didn’t have my own money for a taxi.

to be continued...

continentalmike
01-05-2005, 05:50 PM
excellent post Tomas.. and good for you that you found your media naraja!

Dark Knight
01-05-2005, 10:10 PM
Good job DT. Banging an upper class white Santiago chick for free. Very impressive. You should get some sort of ISOC award.

You have me intrigued who will be the chica to free you from mongerhood - DR White Chick, DR chica, or USA white chick?

BrooklynBeas
01-06-2005, 08:10 AM
There I meet a nice girl, Jael. It was funny in the way we met. I was of course speaking broken Spanish and she just says to me; would you just like to speak English so you don’t have to keep telling me how pretty I am?

LMAO!!!... Im just picturing you right now DT... which makes it funnier...

What do you mean your retired from mongering.... i have to hear about the new love affair you have from day3... good job with getting the freebee and free drinks... wow... the girl must have been broke knowing the way that you can drink!

JDR
01-06-2005, 08:17 AM
Free, really not at all. She told him that he had to be back from seeing his friends in Sosua by 9pm. I thought it was his vacation, but I guess not. :D

I am sorry but when you tell me your new novia of 2 days is laying down the law and you are obeying her, you really should pack it up and go home fast. :twisted:

Don Tomas
01-06-2005, 12:29 PM

LMAO!!!... Im just picturing you right now DT... which makes it funnier...

What do you mean your retired from mongering.... i have to hear about the new love affair you have from day3... good job with getting the freebee and free drinks... wow... the girl must have been broke knowing the way that you can drink!

Free Drinks
Free Dinners
Christmas Present

Jimmy is right though I lost my freedom.

BrooklynBeas
01-06-2005, 12:41 PM
i need some contact info on her... i will take her for all she is worth... then when i get back tell her i am sick and i need money for doctor bills... thats if she is hot enough for me :twisted:

Don Tomas
01-06-2005, 01:03 PM
i need some contact info on her... i will take her for all she is worth... then when i get back tell her i am sick and i need money for doctor bills... thats if she is hot enough for me :twisted:

It would be hard to take her for everything. We drove around in her MB M320, she had more clothes then my sister which is A LOT, and I don't think she ever had less then RD$30,000 in her purse when I peaked a few times.

Besides do you want to be the bitch for a few dollars? Yes looking back I was the bitch in the relationship. :oops:

freakaccident
03-08-2005, 11:58 AM

It would be hard to take her for everything. We drove around in her MB M320, she had more clothes then my sister which is A LOT, and I don't think she ever had less then RD$30,000 in her purse when I peaked a few times.

Besides do you want to be the bitch for a few dollars? Yes looking back I was the bitch in the relationship. :oops:

Hell I'd let her take me out. I'd play it like a game and enjoy it until it was time to strike. :twisted: