PDA

View Full Version : Puerto Plata - cuming soon!

osanhopps
06-20-2009, 04:04 PM
My friends I am coming to Puerto Plata in a few weeks. I will be staying there for quite a while. I just wanted to know what are the chicas like. Where to go and where not to go. All I hear is BB, but is there another place. And what about the surrounding area. Are the other towns/cities better? I have been to the DR a few times. But mainly to the Punta Cana/Higuey area. This is my first trip to the North. So if you can help me find some good chicas who are 8's or better, please feel free to provide the info. Big tits fine but really not important, but a big ass is most preferrable!:corky: Thanks hope to see you all soon!

Osanhopps

balcoach
06-20-2009, 04:07 PM
SOSUA......to the east my friend....
First and Foremost... READ, I said....READ

CHECK OUT the Posts here...
Good points of reference... ErikS is a good place to start.. with his reports...
Suerte y Cuidate

eldorob
06-20-2009, 04:30 PM
Sosua is the place you want. Try la Passions in Sosua anytime during the day, and Pedro Clisante after 9pm. You won't be dissapointed.

weyland
06-20-2009, 04:40 PM
If you are staying in Puerto Plata for quite a while (which I assume means months rather than days) you will eventually learn where to find semi-putas. But for a wide choice of full-time putas and point-and-click mongering you can't beat Sosúa.

Big asses are everywhere in Sosúa. Easier to find them than avoid them. As for 8's I am not so sure. We all have different tastes and standards but generally Sosúa is more known for quantity than quality.

yayow
06-20-2009, 05:06 PM
Big asses are everywhere in Sosúa. Easier to find them than avoid them. As for 8's I am not so sure. We all have different tastes and standards but generally Sosúa is more known for quantity than quality.

Sir Wéyland is right plenty of big asses in Sosúa, Because my taste are different than Sir Wéyland, I think you also will find plenty of 8's in Classicos disco on Pedro Clisante especially Thurs - Sat night after midnight. Sosúa is about 15 - 20 mins. east of Puerta Plata.

yourmomma999
06-21-2009, 04:06 AM
bb's in Costambar, out of the way a private mansion like hotel with pool and hot tub

La passion in sosua 30 min from costambar

Cristals and El boheme in puerto plata rip off for rich suckers

For non pros

La Sirena a huge newer supermarket off of Malecon in Puerto Plata, if you speak spanish and drive the shopping cart around at about 3pm til dinner time you will meet many single hot chicas, mostly non pros maybe some semis if that is what you are looking for. ocassionaly you may see the regulars as everyone shops there because of prices and availability.

osanhopps
06-21-2009, 11:43 AM
I first want to thank you all for the info. But there is one thing I would like to know. I have heard about La Passions, but what is Pedro Clisante?:confused: Do they have a website that I can check out. Is it possible for you to provide more info. Once again thanks!

Osanhopps:iconTU:
Sosua is the place you want. Try la Passions in Sosua anytime during the day, and Pedro Clisante after 9pm. You won't be dissapointed.

Summit
06-21-2009, 12:04 PM
Pedro Clisante is the name of the main street in Sosua.
I first want to thank you all for the info. But there is one thing I would like to know. I have heard about La Passions, but what is Pedro Clisante?:confused: Do they have a website that I can check out. Is it possible for you to provide more info. Once again thanks!

Osanhopps:iconTU:http://www.sosuanews.com/infos/fotos_sosua/elbatey_mapnl.gif

Hotel Don Andres

Hotel El Colibri

Divingschool Dive Dive Dive

Hotel Voramar

Hotel Sosúa by the Sea

Office Century 21

Super Super (Liquor and smoking)

Texaco benzinestation

Banco Popular (ATM)

Police office

Hotel Casa Marina

Merengue Club

Playero supermarket (Small)

Playero supermarket (Big)

Hotel Restaurant Casa Valeria

Hotel Restaurant Orchidee

yayow
06-21-2009, 05:07 PM

Pedro Clisante is the main strip, where most of the bars and restaurants are, including La Passions further east on the strip. As far as a website, go to the top of this page on the right and you will see rotating banners for local businesses in Sosua when you see the yellow flashing banner, that says La Passions, click on it and you will be at their website.

osanhopps
06-21-2009, 08:29 PM
Thank you all!:corky:

Trib
07-06-2009, 01:59 AM
bb's in Costambar, out of the way a private mansion like hotel with pool and hot tub

For non pros

La Sirena a huge newer supermarket off of Malecon in Puerto Plata, if you speak spanish and drive the shopping cart around at about 3pm til dinner time you will meet many single hot chicas, mostly non pros maybe some semis if that is what you are looking for. ocassionaly you may see the regulars as everyone shops there because of prices and availability.

I may have to give this a try if I can get away from my crew. I know it sounds wierd but solo mongering is more fun to me LOL.

ErikS
07-06-2009, 05:32 AM

Here is a thread that will show you where everything is.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=134831

flemmingdk
07-07-2009, 11:07 AM
Here is a thread that will show you where everything is.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=134831

how can i get access to this tread, i am new here, and this is my first post

is it about to make 25 post before access to all the pages.

regards flemming

weyland
07-07-2009, 12:41 PM
how can i get access to this tread, i am new here, and this is my first post
Hi, Flemming, and welcome to ISOC. I assume you are Danish?

To access the illustrated trip report section (and most of the good stuff) you need to pay a modest subscription. This varies depending on what period you subscribe to, but six months costs US$19.95. If you are serious about visiting Sosúa for 3 months this winter I strongly recommend you do this. You will easily recoup your outlay on useful tips gained, apart from the entertainment you will get from reading about us (for the most part) making fools of ourselves. :) This is easily the best board for info on Sosúa.

is it about to make 25 post before access to all the pages?

No, but JimmyDR will often give free admission to the picture section to those who send in good reports as I am sure you will do after your three month stay. Or if you have material about your experiences in SE Asia and Venezuela that might do the trick. I think we are starved of information about Venezuela.

flemmingdk
07-07-2009, 02:00 PM
hi weyland, yes i am danish:lol: i was only in venezuela 2 weeks, so my GFE is to bad to talk about, but when we talk about thailand, in the hell i have a lot of experiences, until now i have stayed 6 month in thailand every year in patong (phuket) the last 15 years, but now i feel its time to change to a new place.. i have read and googlet and read again and again the last 6-9 month about DR. and sosua:smile: so i am sure it is my new destination.

but the world crised have done, i have lost some jobs as freelance welder, and DR. is maybe 30% more expencive like thailand, so i have only money fore 3 month, but it is okay

if anybody have questions about thailand....just ask

yes i want to pay for the membership. its very cheap for good information,but how?

and finnaly i can see thailand and DR. is very similar about the girls (i think about prices and tricks, (sick buffalo)and current and so)
so i think i know the games, even before i have make my first visit to DR.

sorry for my bad english, i try to learn more when i have time

weyland
07-07-2009, 07:06 PM
yes i want to pay for the membership. its very cheap for good information,but how?

Good question. It is far from obvious here. I think JimmyDR is a very shy person and embarrassed to take people's money so he makes it difficult to pay.

To pay by PayPal:

click here:
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/index.php

then on "User CP" near top left

then on "Paid Subscription" second from bottom

You will find a drop-down box listing various periods and prices.

If you don't have PayPal then send a PM (private message) to JimmyDR asking how to pay.

weyland
07-07-2009, 07:14 PM
sorry for my bad english, i try to learn more when i have time
It will only get worse spending time on ISOC. They are mostly Americans here :eek:

But spend your three months in my company in the DR and I will have you speaking like Lord Olivier for the cost of a few bottles of water.

DR. is very similar about the girls (i think about prices and tricks, (sick buffalo)and current and so)
so i think i know the games, even before i have make my first visit to DR.

Yes, it is amazing how similar the tricks are. I have been reading up on Kenya because I wanted to go there and the stories are almost identical. I haven't heard "sick buffalo" yet in the DR, though.

Have you thought about Kenya? Much cheaper than DR or Thailand and cheaper airfare from Europe. English speaking too. How's your Spanish?

vagabond
07-15-2009, 04:30 PM

For non pros

I dissagree a bit about Cristal. Yes it's a little bit more expensive, but through the years, I have had a lot of fun there.

daddy999
07-15-2009, 09:34 PM
Hey guys! What can you tell me about Cristals? I have looked through the threads and really haven't seen anything recently or much in terms of quality? I just saw bits and pieces. It's under consideration for a visit, but don't really want to blow my pesos there when it could be used constructively elsewhere:mrgreen:

weyland
07-16-2009, 05:28 AM
Hey guys! What can you tell me about Cristals? I have looked through the threads and really haven't seen anything recently or much in terms of quality? I just saw bits and pieces. It's under consideration for a visit, but don't really want to blow my pesos there when it could be used constructively elsewhere:mrgreen:
Do what I do. Nurse a couple of their expensive drinks for a couple of hours and make your own mind up. It is usually very quiet before 10.00pm.

daddy999
07-16-2009, 01:31 PM
Do what I do. Nurse a couple of their expensive drinks for a couple of hours and make your own mind up. It is usually very quiet before 10.00pm.

That doesn't sound very promising, but will consider it though. Thanks.

weyland
07-16-2009, 03:14 PM
That doesn't sound very promising, but will consider it though. Thanks.
Sorry, it wasn't intended to put you off. It really depends on:
--where you are staying
--what your budget is
--how much time you have
If you are staying in Sosúa, you only have 5 days, and you have an average budget, you could probably pass your time more cost-effectively in Sosúa.

If, like me, you are staying in Puerto Plata, have two or more weeks and need a change of scenery, you have already had sex that day or you have someone waiting for you in your room when you get back, then a couple of hours watching the chicas dance (often very well) in the nude makes a relaxing break for the cost of a couple of over-priced drinks.

They have chicas for all tastes there (though not many really dark-skinned) and the average standard is above what you will find in Sosúa. Whether you will want to take one out may depend on your budget. Their attitudes and performances can be variable and I would never risk paying those inflated salidas and fees because I am on a budget but if money is not important to you, why not?

Hoseman
07-16-2009, 03:49 PM
--where you are staying
--what your budget is
--how much time you have
If you are staying in Sosúa, you only have 5 days, and you have an average budget, you could probably pass your time more cost-effectively in Sosúa.

If, like me, you are staying in Puerto Plata, have two or more weeks and need a change of scenery, you have already had sex that day or you have someone waiting for you in your room when you get back, then a couple of hours watching the chicas dance (often very well) in the nude makes a relaxing break for the cost of a couple of over-priced drinks.

They have chicas for all tastes there (though not many really dark-skinned) and the average standard is above what you will find in Sosúa. Whether you will want to take one out may depend on your budget. Their attitudes and performances can be variable and I would never risk paying those inflated salidas and fees because I am on a budget but if money is not important to you, why not?I stopped By there in March and was quite disappointed.If you sa the standard is above Sosua I woud like to know in what way.If it's variety and in the looks department I may have took take another look.I can't see that being the truth by it being just one location and Sosua being a Town.

vagabond
07-16-2009, 05:04 PM
I stopped By there in March and was quite disappointed.If you sa the standard is above Sosua I woud like to know in what way.If it's variety and in the looks department I may have took take another look.I can't see that being the truth by it being just one location and Sosua being a Town.

I can say one thing about Cristal. It varies a lot. Sometime there's a lot of nice girls, the place is jumping, and you have the time of your life, sometimes it's just ok. and sometimes it's slow and boring like hell. The worst times to go is christmas and easter.

Jimmydr
07-16-2009, 05:05 PM
I can say one thing about Cristal. It varies a lot. Sometime there's a lot of nice girls, the place is jumping, and you have the time of your life, sometimes it's just ok. and sometimes it's slow and boring like hell. The worst times to go is christmas and easter.

It was the place to be from 2000-2003.

daddy999
07-16-2009, 08:53 PM
--where you are staying
--what your budget is
--how much time you have

They have chicas for all tastes there (though not many really dark-skinned) and the average standard is above what you will find in Sosúa. Whether you will want to take one out may depend on your budget. Their attitudes and performances can be variable and I would never risk paying those inflated salidas and fees because I am on a budget but if money is not important to you, why not?

Okay, I got you now. I should have explained my plans so it would have given you a better chance to help me out with a decision. I will be in the DR in 2 weeks and staying at BB's for 4 days. I just wanted to see if it was worth the trip being that I am already at BB's and definitely headed to LP's. I am somewhat on a budget so just trying to be sure to get the best mileage out of the pesos:biggrin: It sounds like this place can be a good break for a few hours from the other joints?

weyland
07-17-2009, 04:31 AM
If you say the standard is above Sosua I would like to know in what way ... I can't see that being the truth by it being just one location and Sosua being a Town.
I said "average standard". Consult a dictionary about the meaning of the word "average".

The average wealth in Luxembourg is greater than the average wealth in the UK or USA. Does that mean there is more money in Luxembourg than in either or those countries? Of course not.

In Cristals you might have 50 girls ranging from 5s to 9s. On Pedro Clisante you might have 300 girls ranging from 2s to 9s so there may be more 7s to 9s there but the average would be lower. Also they would be scattered over the strip not all within view at the same time.

I don't have a brief for Cristals. It's overpriced, the chicas wear too much make-up, and lately they are getting unpleasantly pushy (possibly through desperation if business is falling off). But it is different from anything else on the North Coast (apart from El Bohen which is a poor shadow) and worth at least one visit if a monger has time and the price of a couple of drinks.

Trib
07-18-2009, 01:05 PM
Okay, I got you now. I should have explained my plans so it would have given you a better chance to help me out with a decision. I will be in the DR in 2 weeks and staying at BB's for 4 days. I just wanted to see if it was worth the trip being that I am already at BB's and definitely headed to LP's. I am somewhat on a budget so just trying to be sure to get the best mileage out of the pesos:biggrin: It sounds like this place can be a good break for a few hours from the other joints?

Dude I was just at BB for 4 days with 2 friends. My budget was 180 per day and that included food. Food costs were 45 (I dont drink but brought beer for girls) and the rest was women. I was able to have a tln and 1 st (some days it was 2 ST and no tln) on average.

If you repeat with a chica or 2 (I know most want variety) you can negotiate extra time or discounts because even with about 15 guys that were all occupied there were at least 5 or 6 women with no business whatsoever.

Now I would have gone crazy had I stayed on site all day so I walked to the beach and Jennys market daily and had a blast.

If you like night life go thur - sat becasue the disco is open until 1 am. Otherwise during the week chica selection is less attractive (1 or 2 cuties will always be there) but easier to negotiate with.

daddy999
07-18-2009, 05:45 PM
Dude I was just at BB for 4 days with 2 friends. My budget was 180 per day and that included food. Food costs were 45 (I dont drink but brought beer for girls) and the rest was women. I was able to have a tln and 1 st (some days it was 2 ST and no tln) on average.

If you repeat with a chica or 2 (I know most want variety) you can negotiate extra time or discounts because even with about 15 guys that were all occupied there were at least 5 or 6 women with no business whatsoever.

Now I would have gone crazy had I stayed on site all day so I walked to the beach and Jennys market daily and had a blast.

If you like night life go thur - sat becasue the disco is open until 1 am. Otherwise during the week chica selection is less attractive (1 or 2 cuties will always be there) but easier to negotiate with.

Thats not bad at all. Though, I will splurge on a few cerveza's.
I would say my goal is to try to different one's, but we all know how best laid plans can go when you get the right one stroking your ego:wink: so will make sure to have variety as a goal. Even if there is a repeat or 2.