PDA

View Full Version : Getting your feet wet!!!

JDR
01-06-2005, 11:34 AM
Regardless of where you are staying, you should stop by the Shark Bar, Passions Massage, Rockies,or The Sosua Palace and see what other ISOC members are around. There is no reason to be shy or move about alone. Buy a drink, relax. Sooner or later someone will pop up. At Rockies, there were 6-8 of us there daily. At times at The Shark Bar there were 4-6 of us. No reason to be shy. By the way, I drink diet! :D

Day #1, trip #30,
I am eating at Rockies and I meet Apostropheman for the first time. We end up hanging everyday and we head out to Aventura Hotel and have a blast.

Also met Goby01 at Rockies daily.

BrooklynBeas
01-06-2005, 11:47 AM
Regardless of where you are staying, you should stop by the Shark Bar, Passions Massage, Rockies,or The Sosua Palace and see what other ISOC members are around. There is no reason to be shy or move about alone. Buy a drink, relax. Sooner or later someone will pop up. At Rockies, there were 6-8 of us there daily. At times at The Shark Bar there were 4-6 of us. No reason to be shy. By the way, I drink diet! :D

Day #1, trip #30,
I am eating at Rockies and I meet Apostropheman for the first time. We end up hanging everyday and we head out to Aventura Hotel and have a blast.

Also met Goby01 at Rockies daily.

I thought you drink Country Club red.... i guess in your old retired from mongering age... you have changed to diet... thats what happens when you dont fuck anymore you have to keep the calorie count down....I never met anyone at Shark Bar... it seems every time i pass... its dead.. met Big Trick at Rockies... met plenty of guys at the Palace... Met Jimmy in the woods while he was getting a bbbj from a 18 yr old dirt poor chica from the barios... think he paid her 80 pesos

JDR
01-06-2005, 11:50 AM
I thought you drink Country Club red.... i guess in your old retired from mongering age... you have changed to diet... thats what happens when you dont fuck anymore you have to keep the calorie count down....I never met anyone at Shark Bar... it seems every time i pass... its dead.. met Big Trick at Rockies... met plenty of guys at the Palace... Met Jimmy in the woods while he was getting a bbbj from a 18 yr old dirt poor chica from the barios... think he paid her 80 pesos

Watching the weight. I was with 7 different chicas this last trip and got BBBJs all but 1 time.

BrooklynBeas
01-06-2005, 12:21 PM

Watching the weight. I was with 7 different chicas this last trip and got BBBJs all but 1 time.

what happened that other time

JDR
01-06-2005, 12:22 PM

I fucked her! :( I cheated on my novia. :(

BrooklynBeas
01-06-2005, 12:35 PM

I fucked her! :( I cheated on my novia. :(

you mean your wife without the ring....

JDR
01-06-2005, 01:17 PM
Call her my wife if you like, but unlike your friend, she will only come to the USA on her own Visa and not mine. I will treat her to the plane ticket once she gets her tourist visa. We will stay in a hotel and I will show her my place but we will be at the Hotel.

passasabe
01-06-2005, 01:38 PM
I know what Beas means in saying the Shark Bar is dead. I went down to the beach three of the five days that I was in Sosua and it was always dead (dead meaning no customers and just one girl bartending). That was the one place I was looking forward to going to after reading this site to meet fellow mongers. I ended up hanging out at this bar that had no name that was right next to the Che Guevara Bar. There were these Chicas that worked there that drove me wild. I even got a little hand action sitting at the table enjoying a Pina Colada. Even Passions was dead everyday that I would go for my massage.

Like an idiot for some reason I thought Rockies was on the beach too. I walked by the Cowgirl Bar all the time but there was never anything there (Chicas) that was worth getting into and never noticed Rockies.

One more thought: Mildred is overrated. The real dark chick with saggy tits was by far the best. She really knows how to work the sausage.

JDR
01-06-2005, 01:42 PM
I know what Beas means in saying the Shark Bar is dead. I went down to the beach three of the five days that I was in Sosua and it was always dead (dead meaning no customers and just one girl bartending).

Lou gets there about 4 and then it picks up. There were about 30 of us in town so there were mongers everywhere it seemed. Yes Mildred is over rated and Monica, well she is under rated.

guttaman
01-06-2005, 02:00 PM
During the day i use the Shark Bar as home base at the beach. It is a mellow place to retreat to when the beach rats are bugging you. I leave my bag with a change of clothes behind the bar and wander. Stop in a few places, meet a few people, drink and eat. Take a swim and get my shit and change. By that time it is usually early evening. A few mongers are usually at the bar by then along with Lou. I find out what is up for the night. Head back to Palace and see whats up with mongers for the night. Decide on best options and hit the town.