PDA

View Full Version : Afternoon OR Early evening strip club

RickRock
06-23-2009, 01:00 PM
Hey Guy's

i have not done a lot of posting's but i have been on the board for the past 5 years. I am going back to Sosua this weekend Thur - Mon. I have neever been to the strip clubs and i want to go and see what they are all about. I would perfer to go late afternoon or early evening before i head out to get somthing for dinner and then to the clubs to pickup something to take home..

Thank you in advance for your feed back.

Joe

shredder
06-23-2009, 03:04 PM
I'm not sure what you are looking for...a place to have a beer or a place to find a girl to take to dinner?

I stayed at the New Garden so I was close to the clubs and walked by them 2 or 3 times a day and at all different times of day. What and who you will see at the various bars and clubs is really hit and miss throughout the day until about 8 to 9. You will see girls at those bars or see girls walking on Pedro Clisante all day long but again it is hit and miss. From 9pm on the numbers swell and then what and who and how many you see becomes far more predictable as the night progresses.

But I would say that I never walked Pedro Clisante without seeing a chica that was making herself available to me...no matter the time of day.

eastcoastallstar
06-23-2009, 03:10 PM
Passions is always the best and easiest option for the afternoon.

Cristals is #2 Hot chicks but way more expensive than Passions

El Bohem is #3 <<this place sucks, but you might like something I didn't.

RickRock
06-23-2009, 03:15 PM
eastcoast

Thanks i have been to passions and i was just looking to try something differnet in the last afternnon before i head to dinner with my friends. I am not looking to take a girl to diiner.. only looking for some afternoon fun.

Thanks
Joe

yayow
06-23-2009, 03:43 PM
Don't know what you exactly mean by "fun", need to be a little more specific, are you looking to get in between the sheets, or something else? Not any real strip clubs in Sosua, as far as I know. Those other two are in Puerta Plata, Don't know about Boheim's but Cristals does have action in the afternoon, normally in the outside bar, although I don't know if that is an everyday thing or just weekend afternoons.

The only other possibility is the new 4 Roses thing, which sounds possibly like maybe what you are talking about, but I don't know the hours or how good it is, it was discussed a little in another thread. There needs to be a little more intel on that place. Then there is the other somewhat new club that is on the main road through town that you take to Cabarete or POP.

eastcoastallstar
06-23-2009, 04:07 PM
Cristals is your place then.

eastcoast

Thanks i have been to passions and i was just looking to try something differnet in the last afternnon before i head to dinner with my friends. I am not looking to take a girl to diiner.. only looking for some afternoon fun.

Thanks
Joe

Corrado
06-23-2009, 05:32 PM
Those other two are in Puerta Plata, Don't know about Boheim's ..........

The last time I asked the owner he told me almost all the girls working there lived there also. The door actually opens between 2PM and 5PM to prep for the night, so you can buy a drink then even though no one else is there (the guy at the door will call the bar tender to the front to serve you). The doorman will call any chica who is awake (and wants business) to come see if you want company. It is best to tell him exactly what you want or you will get anything. The chicas at this place hustle more than Crystal's chicas in my experience so I only go to show people who have never been there before.

Hoseman
06-23-2009, 06:04 PM
eastcoast

Thanks
JoeGot me confused on your whole post. Passions is about the closest to a strip club as it gets.I don't know where the Dinner comment even comes from.Different? How different and in what way?

mikelodge
06-23-2009, 06:56 PM
eastcoast

Thanks
Joe

Good Luck Joe. From what most of the world says and has been written I would have to Passions would count as afternoon fun times 5 or anytime fun really

RickRock
06-24-2009, 11:27 AM
thanks guy's for all your help and good info as always
i head out in the morning and will be there for the next 5 days

Thanks again for all the feed back

Joe

yayow
06-24-2009, 12:24 PM
Do a nice trip report and get to the next level!