View Full Version : Introducing - Le Marocain

Le Marocain
06-14-2006, 09:52 PM
How did you hear about our forum?
Referral from current member

If a referral, through a search engine, or other please specify

Marital status?
Divorced or Separated (Thankfully)

Have you ever known the pleasures derived from financially procured female companionship?
Hell Yes!

Have you ever visited the Dominican Republic before?
Yes

Do you have a special message for Jayman?

-----------------------------------------------------
Have you ever traveled to any other countries for mongering.

Too many to list!

------------------------------------------------------
Please feel free to add any other details.

Hey guys,

I recognize many of your postings from the other sites. I've actually been a part of this site for a couple of years in a lurking capacity, but now I figure that it's time to get to know some of the other DR afficionados aboard here. I'm probably one of the youngest guys on here, but I still can get in on the fun.

I'll be in the DR at the end of this week drving around. Any of you other guys gonna be there? If so then let me know so that we can have a few laughs.

------------------------------------------------------

blacksultan
06-14-2006, 10:07 PM
Hola mi amigo como estas? Go down there and tear down on that pussy and have a great time. Welcome aboard!!!

Phoenix
06-14-2006, 10:14 PM
Welcome! I think I have seen you on the graveyard that is the DR Forum on WSA

Beads
06-14-2006, 11:16 PM
welcome to the board I beleive a few people will be in town check the countdown room.

also....

welcome to the board! take some pics and post a report for us!

MrHappy
06-15-2006, 06:34 PM
Holy cow, it's about time you showed up!! I though you'd never get here!

Welcome to the board from me as well. We're gonna cross paths before you know it.

Coolhand
06-16-2006, 03:15 AM
Welcome to Isoc.

Jthomas
06-16-2006, 07:04 PM
Damn glad to have ya. Have a great time and hook up with some of the guys. There is always someone there.

Le Marocain
07-24-2006, 09:28 PM
Welcome! I think I have seen you on the graveyard that is the DR Forum on WSA

Hey guys,

Thank you for all of your salutations. I look forward to meeting all of the fellas down there on my next trip back to the DR. I was there at the end of June, but I had to cut my trip short due to former commitments back in the USA.

AN interesting phenomenon that I've noticed is that many people on the other message boards such as the WSA,UMV etc. have the tendency to BASH the DR as though it is a second rate destination compared to the so called status-quo(i.e. Cuba,Brazil, Colombia etc.)......and while I enjoy all of those other places I can defiantely say that I have a soft spot for the DR despite all of the problems that exist there with people trying to rip tourists off and double tiered pricing at some establishments.

I say that the DR naysayers can continue to down the DR and keep saying things like: the "chicas are too dark"(have these guys ever been to the Cibao), "the girls are ugly", "it's too expensive"(obvously don't know where to go or know how to negotiate prices) etc......

This will keep many away and leave more for us. I always discover some new place in the Dr everytime I go there and I love the fact that I can travel to almost anywhere in the country and feel safe despite rising crime rates. When one goes to Copacabana in Rio, one is basically confined to that one strip and told not to wander too close to favelas.

Anyway...I'm rambling. Hope to run into you fellas!

Phoenix
07-24-2006, 09:31 PM
Hey guys,

Thank you for all of your salutations. I look forward to meeting all of the fellas down there on my next trip back to the DR. I was there at the end of June, but I had to cut my trip short due to former commitments back in the USA.

AN interesting phenomenon that I've noticed is that many people on the other message boards such as the WSA,UMV etc. have the tendency to BASH the DR as though it is a second rate destination compared to the so called status-quo(i.e. Cuba,Brazil, Colombia etc.)......and while I enjoy all of those other places I can defiantely say that I have a soft spot for the DR despite all of the problems that exist there with people trying to rip tourists off and double tiered pricing at some establishments.

I say that the DR naysayers can continue to down the DR and keep saying things like: the "chicas are too dark"(have these guys ever been to the Cibao), "the girls are ugly", "it's too expensive"(obvously don't know where to go or know how to negotiate prices) etc......

This will keep many away and leave more for us. I always discover some new place in the Dr everytime I go there and I love the fact that I can travel to almost anywhere in the country and feel safe despite rising crime rates. When one goes to Copacabana in Rio, one is basically confined to that one strip and told not to wander too close to favelas.

Anyway...I'm rambling. Hope to run into you fellas!

Welcome again man!

gdogg
07-25-2006, 04:58 AM
Welcome LaMarocain....great attitude!!