PDA

View Full Version : An American Hero

weyland
06-30-2009, 12:08 PM
Just posted in SosuaLife Yahoo group:

My name is M******, I am currently in Sousua until Friday. DO NOT talk to this chica named Carolina, me and my boy re down here nd my boy took her back to our villa here and of course I had chic, this bitch caught us slipping and I am from Chicgo born and riased, she took our cell phones from our safe because you found the key when we were sleeping and ran out when we woke with us in hot pursuit.

She thought we were just go let it go and take the "L", hell know my cell phone numbers re priceless! We did not have name or number but we started our own Law and Order to figure out how to get our cell phones back, we spoke to the security at our villa community first, went to the slums of Sousa and called chicas we met to find her name, finally one Chica who we kicked out the day before lol found the name for us (all we had to do was give her a Presidente), once we had the name the wheels started moving in motion, the security camera got her picture and we knew we had to solve the crime in 2 hours or less before the phone were sold.

I highly recommend meeting a cool local guy because are new amigo found out where she stayed (slum hotel and we went to the hotel with security and our local muscle. The Sousa "kingpin" said she pawned the phones, we found out because he wanted crack, she is what they call "mafioso chica", because of all the heat & the local guy looking out for us he gave us the cell phones for 4500 pesos, he said he could have sold them for 10000 pesos, eventually Sousa was talking about the robbery and she went to jail when they found her in Puerto Plata, she has a phat ass, short curly hair so dont trust her, it was a complete learning experience, been here for 3 days and now I know the game, I always have a local guy to close a deal with chicas (chicas are less likely to BS a local), 1500 or less, nothing more and 8's & above. Everyone here is about that money, everyone, trust no one and get the best ROI (return of investment for these chicas), I had one chick for 3 days, paid her the first night and gamed her the next 2 for grand total of 2000 pesos for 3 days of work. Sousua is that shit once you know the game.

M****** from Chicago

DCIronman
06-30-2009, 12:29 PM
Good info indeed. It'd be even more effective with a pic. I can think of at least 3 different chicas working in Sosua named Carolina. All have fat asses and, like most chicas, change their hair almost weekly.

eldorob
06-30-2009, 06:42 PM
Just posted in SosuaLife Yahoo group:

My name is M******, I am currently in Sousua until Friday. DO NOT talk to this chica named Carolina, me and my boy re down here nd my boy took her back to our villa here and of course I had chic, this bitch caught us slipping and I am from Chicgo born and riased, she took our cell phones from our safe because you found the key when we were sleeping and ran out when we woke with us in hot pursuit.

we knew we had to solve the crime in 2 hours or less before the phone were sold. Thats some serious CSI shit there...

I highly recommend meeting a cool local guy I prefer chicas....

our local muscle The Sousa "kingpin" ErikS ?? :rolleyes:

said she pawned the phones, we found out because he wanted crack, she is what they call "mafioso chica",

because of all the heat & the local guy looking out for us he gave us the cell phones for 4500 pesos, he said he could have sold them for 10000 pesos, Yeah right, the gringos got took for about 3500rd

eventually Sousa was talking about the robbery Yeah, major news... "round up the usual suspects MUTHA FUKA" - Captain Louis Renault, Casablanca
http://www.gonemovies.com/WWW/Drama/Drama/CasablancaSuspects.mp3

been here for 3 days and now I know the game, That has to be the best line

I always have a local guy to close a deal with chicas (chicas are less likely to BS a local), True, but then the "local" bullshit you, playa

Thanks Weyland, that's some funny stuff...

blacksultan
06-30-2009, 07:49 PM
Hoes will be hoes.

ErikS
06-30-2009, 10:42 PM
Opppp's, sorry. From the title of the thread, I assummed you were talking about these guys!

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/49604a4acca199853.jpg

jensenspecial
07-01-2009, 12:31 AM
if he really is american then he sure dropped out of Kindergarten...

weyland
07-01-2009, 01:56 AM
I think anyone with a curly-haired novia called Carolina better check their possessions a.s.a.p. :rolleyes: