PDA

View Full Version : Sex Toys in Santiago

Don Tomas
01-07-2005, 03:32 PM
Well I finally found was is suppose to be the one and only sex toy store in Santiago. There are a few of them in Santo Domingo but of course Santiago is much closer to Sosua.

The place is called Exotica Tabu

It is located on the second floor of a shopping plaza at 27 de Feb. & Ave. Metropolitana. It is a very nice shopping plaza, sorry can't find the paper where I wrote the name of the plaza.

They sell videos; straight, classics, gay, and surprisingly beastiality videos (a rarity in the U.S.)

They also sell toys; most of them designed for the single female (butterflies, etc.) or lesbians (double ended dildos & strap-ons).

They do have other adult novelty gifts and cheap lingerie.

The prices are in line with adult toys in an US adult store.

Apos
02-23-2005, 10:48 PM
Well I finally found was is suppose to be the one and only sex toy store in Santiago. There are a few of them in Santo Domingo but of course Santiago is much closer to Sosua.

The place is called Exotica Tabu

It is located on the second floor of a shopping plaza at 27 de Feb. & Ave. Metropolitana. It is a very nice shopping plaza, sorry can't find the paper where I wrote the name of the plaza.

They sell videos; straight, classics, gay, and surprisingly beastiality videos (a rarity in the U.S.)

They also sell toys; most of them designed for the single female (butterflies, etc.) or lesbians (double ended dildos & strap-ons).

They do have other adult novelty gifts and cheap lingerie.

The prices are in line with adult toys in an US adult store.

http://images.google.ca/images?q=tbn:faG0Z20XWgkJ:tubes.ominix.com/art/animals/other/white-elephant.jpg

BrooklynBeas
02-24-2005, 09:28 AM
am i missing something Apostropheman? Whats with the pic...?

Apos
02-24-2005, 05:48 PM
am i missing something Apostropheman? Whats with the pic...?

i was drunk last night and in a really fucked up mood. Got a little obnoxious and too into a private joke. oops :oops:

besides, i like the pic :twisted:

gdogg
02-24-2005, 08:36 PM
I think I get it now...you were seeing PINK ELEPHANTS!!
:wink: