PDA

View Full Version : Driving from Cabrera to Higuey

osanhopps
06-30-2009, 07:25 PM
Can anyone tell me what is a good route to take from Cabrera to Higuey, without going through Santo Domingo.:confused: I have friends in Higuey and I would love to see them every once in a while. And I know if I must go through Santo Domingo the trip would be long and exhausting. I have tried to look this trip up on Google and Mapquest, but they do not show me the smaller roads. Can anyone assist me, Thanks!

MrHappy
07-01-2009, 07:07 AM
Brother, I'm having a hard time visualizing what you are trying to do. Between your posts here and on DR1, you have got me thouroughly confused.

But, to get to Higuey, you'd want to drive over to the new expressway that goes from Samana to Santo Domingo, take a left at the Las Americas expressway, and drive over to Higuey.

It sounds like you're going to spend all of your time in a car.

osanhopps
07-01-2009, 09:32 AM
Brother, I'm having a hard time visualizing what you are trying to do. Between your posts here and on DR1, you have got me thouroughly confused.

But, to get to Higuey, you'd want to drive over to the new expressway that goes from Samana to Santo Domingo, take a left at the Las Americas expressway, and drive over to Higuey.

It sounds like you're going to spend all of your time in a car.

Yeah, you are right, I will spend a lot of time in the car. But I would spend more time in it if I had to go to Santo Domingo!