PDA

View Full Version : hotel Victoria

TG37
01-08-2005, 03:05 AM
Hi to all! I found this site tonight and its been really helpful .I booked my trip a few days ago!!! At a A.I Victoria in Pop > And now i think i have made a mistake as i would like to have some company there each night !! But i now get the impression that the security will not let any ladies in?? or can i pay to have them enter??? Any help would be great!! Also I would like to buy some ganja when im there but whats the quality like??

cremaconpalo
01-08-2005, 06:39 AM
Also I would like to buy some ganja when im there but whats the quality like??

...like 10 years of your life locked up in a 3rd world shithole jail without parole.

A word to the wise: DO NOT ASK ABOUT AND STAY AWAY FROM DRUGS AND UNDERAGE WOMEN AND ANYONE WHO OFFERS THEM TO YOU IN DR...unless, of course, you wouldn't mind 'extending your stay' to see DR 'like a native'.

guttaman
01-08-2005, 07:52 AM
Go to Jamaca for ganja. Drugs are bad news in the DR. Locals will set you up. Cops will fine you over 500us and give a kick back to the moto driver that sets you up. As for chicas at an all inclusive. Depending on the place you are at there is a good chance you are fucked. Some places like Player Dorado Allegro has day passes for locals and a Disco that the locals hang at. There are many cabanas around for short or longer stays. I suggest you contact the Resort ASAP and find out about day passes. Money talks in the DR. Even in the A/I's workers are under paid. You might have to grease many palms and stay very low key but it is possible but most likely more costly than using a cabana.

MisterPink
01-08-2005, 09:46 AM
CENSORED

domfan
01-08-2005, 10:37 AM
HEY BRETHERN, MY DAY STARTED GREAT, READING HOW YOU TREAT OUR NEWBE, LOL
victoria is a very conservative resort, nothing for chicas, sorry.
if ever the poor newbe wants to buy me a beer at the plaza, just mail me, i ll be around....

Dick Dawson
01-08-2005, 12:05 PM
You can't blame him too much for his mistakes. After all he did say that he discovered this site after he booked his trip.

Don Tomas
01-08-2005, 12:13 PM
Also I would like to buy some ganja when im there but whats the quality like??

Just one more comment to put you off the subject, without the fear of jail. The ganja they have is not even worth it, it is ditch weed! Brown pressed mex is better quality in the states.

the_Jayman
01-08-2005, 12:19 PM
Just one more comment to put you off the subject, without the fear of jail. The ganja they have is not even worth it, it is ditch weed! Brown pressed mex is better quality in the states.

And you would know this how ? ? :mrgreen: LOL

Don Tomas
01-08-2005, 12:31 PM

And you would know this how ? ? :mrgreen: LOL

Read here: I post knowledge always...

http://www.insearchofchicas.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=297

Malibook
01-08-2005, 01:20 PM
Some resorts like Paradise will let you bring in a guest for around $50US.

Just stick to the stort-time hotels and cabanas.
They are dirt cheap.
I really can't believe how cheap they are.

As for the smoke, some people like to take a small piece of hash and just keep it in the room.
It is not a big deal.

JDR
01-08-2005, 03:24 PM
Welcome and use Cabanas, they run about $10 -$20 for a few hours.