PDA

View Full Version : Have you gone to her house?

SrSuerte
07-03-2009, 03:47 AM
I am thinking about going to a girls house on my next trip. Not for love. Just curiosity. Maybe free sex! I blend in pretty good and I speak spanish. Has anyone else ventured off into the neighborhoods and hung out?

weyland
07-03-2009, 06:47 AM
I know many, many of us have. I have visited various chica's houses (Dominican and Haitian) varying from very poor to utterly squalid. (I don't do middle-class chicas :))

Be prepared to buy drinks for their extended families and maybe friends and neighbors.

One visit I remember (which didn't cost me a peso) I described in detail in a report but that was three years ago so please excuse me if I mention it again. I went with a dominicana I had only known two or three days to her family's tiny shack (it was in La Union). I was not invited inside but sat down outside with two or three family members who all seemed a few dominos short of a set. I could barely speak a word of Spanish then and they certainly had no English. We just sat grinning stupidly at each other while from time to time other members of the family toiled up the narrow footpath and went inside, all ignoring me. After a while I realised it was some kind of family meeting and my companions in grinning weren't invited to it. After a further while I guessed the meeting was about me.

Why it sticks in my mind is because it was like one of those trick photography films where thirty people enter a phone booth or compact car but no-one ever emerges. I couldn't believe how many people entered that tiny shack and how little noise they made inside (especially for Dominicans). After two of the most boring hours of my life my chica emerged with her uncle, the head of the family. He then placed my hand on the chica's, mumbled some rapid Spanish, and told me that, by virtue of his authority as nightwatchman at such-and-such a hotel in Playa Dorada, we were now married. He was an impressive military looking guy and, more importantly, he was brandishing his electric stun baton, so I didn't argue.

We celebrated the wedding with a few beers at what was then called Azucar, where her sister worked, but I haven't seen my new wife since then.

MrHappy
07-03-2009, 06:49 AM
More than I care to admit....

Jimmydr
07-03-2009, 07:47 AM
More than I care to admit....

Me too, maybe a few 100 times and received dozens of home cooked meals.

SrSuerte
07-03-2009, 09:18 AM
We celebrated the wedding, but I haven't seen my new wife since then. LOL!!!!!

I copied and pasted this. It is funny as hell. I experiened those family meetings in Honduras. As I learned spanish they started to speak in the Garifuna language. Always trust your senses!

prtyr2
07-03-2009, 10:45 AM
I have been to many chicas houses over the years but in trying to remember I only recall ever going to the house one one hooker. She lived by herself in a small but not bad apartment. She had new furniture and was socking away money pretty well. She had a plan. . ..make enough to build a small house so she could survive with a normal job.

She was not very hot and I didn't like her at first. After watching her dance I changed my opinion. She was into me and offered if I stayed with her my entire 5 night trip. . . .I do not need to pay a dime. I declined and paid her the going rate, as I am sure she was thinking of long term and I was not at that time and would never think LT with her or another working girl.

I have actually found the opposite as far as buying beer. The poorest of families will spend what little they have trying to accommodate their guests. I have seen old women pull out crumpled 100 peso notes to buy me a beer.

MY novias sis and bro in law invited us over and we sat out on driveway. The first 3 colmado runs they paid for. The bro in law actually makes about 25k pesos working at TV station and the wife works as well, so they are not doing terribly.
I drink a lot of beer so after 3 trips I inssisted on paying.

Yesterday my novia went to visit sister. . . . . .after calling me to ask permission. . . . lol. . .she needed to get her new jeans altered and I had a pair of shoes that needed repair. She paid 300 pesos to have 8 pairs of pants shortened. and 50 pesos for my shoe repair! The novia did tell me she felt bad later as her sis does not have many nice clothes. They do OK but they have 2 kids and do not go out much. In fact her husband had a work event at jaragua and she wanted to borrow clothes from my novia. Her sister loved all the jeans my novia had as she has one pair of "playboy" jeans and has worn them every time we have gone out. Those are her dress jeans I guess.

Yayos can attest to the fact that we went a lil clothes happy on el conde last week buying stuff for our trip. I was able to find a nice winter coat which she obviously did not own and will need in BA this time of year. I also got her a pair of dress pants to accompany me for a work event. I also saw some nice brazilian jeans and went a bit overboard but her ass looks great in Brazilian jeans!

Many dominicanas would love to show that off in their friends and familis faces. . . ... but my novia felt very bad. I am thinking she will find a place near us to alter clothes. . . .although she now says she is set and doesn't need any new clothes. . . ..we will see how long that lasts!

Beads
07-03-2009, 11:39 AM
I am thinking about going to a girls house on my next trip. Not for love. Just curiosity. Maybe free sex! I blend in pretty good and I speak spanish. Has anyone else ventured off into the neighborhoods and hung out?

Done this quite a few times. Few things to keep in mind.

Doubt there will be a safe so might be wise to bring separated bank account ATM card and keep it on your person so you dont have a lot of cash around.

Dont bring anything valuable as most of these places are not every secure and your temporary neighbors could be eyeballing your stuff on every chance they get.

If you have a good friend in town with a safe stash your passport with them and keep a copy only with you.

You definitely leave yourself more exposed to theft is what im saying so keep this in mind when you pack what your bringing and plan ahead.

Also expect even if you are not paying directly for sex im sure the chica will expect you to pay some groceries or other stuff. You will probably want to buy food and other items while your there anyhow to keep yourself comfortable.

If your planning a 1 month or longer trip this can cut hotel costs down DRAMATICALLY as I have been in a few decent apartments that locals pay $100-$150 a month to stay in.

SrSuerte
07-03-2009, 11:56 AM
I know what you mean about a girl not wanting to show off new pants when the people she is around don't have basic things. When I was in Honduras my first few months I found a girl that was about a 7. When I started to buy her clothes everyone wanted to be with her. If was cheap and I wanted something good to look at. She is the reason for me learning spanish! They call it the long hair dictionary.

weyland
07-03-2009, 12:52 PM
Beads gives good advice for "sleepovers". I assumed you meant just a quick social visit. Which did you have in mind?

eldorob
07-03-2009, 01:09 PM
He then placed my hand on the chica's, mumbled some rapid Spanish, and told me that, by virtue of his authority as nightwatchman at such-and-such a hotel in Playa Dorada, we were now married.

We celebrated the wedding with a few beers , but I haven't seen my new wife since then.

I ran into your esposa a few weeks ago, she said you're presence is needed on the Chicken Ranch....

Jimmydr
07-03-2009, 04:09 PM
So we use to roam the campo and talk to the people for we were in search of chicas. Many times we would buy some food and get invited in and they would introduse us to chuicas. Once we were introduced to an 18 year old so we asked if she had friends and her 34 year old mother raised her hand. She was ready.

SrSuerte
07-03-2009, 05:02 PM
So we use to roam the campo and talk to the people for we were in search of chicas. Many times we would buy some food and get invited in and they would introduse us to chuicas. Once we were introduced to an 18 year old so we asked if she had friends and her 34 year old mother raised her hand. She was ready.

That's funny. You are a comedian!

Gladiator
07-03-2009, 05:04 PM
Go to her house if you are curious about how other (poorer) people live, just be aware of the usual scams from her relatives, boyfriend, etc, and if the costs start going above your threshold run away in time with some credible excuse.

Jimmydr
07-03-2009, 05:07 PM
Go to her house if you are curious about how other (poorer) people live, just be aware of the usual scams from her relatives, boyfriend, etc, and if the costs start going above your threshold run away in time with some credible excuse.

I never felt scammed but that was before the big infux of Mister Western Union.

SrSuerte
07-03-2009, 05:07 PM
Beads gives good advice for "sleepovers". I assumed you meant just a quick social visit. Which did you have in mind?

Eventually I will do both. For now I was planning a day trip. Maybe some lunch or dinner. She said she wanted to be "Amigos con Derechos". I said, amigos only. Amigos con derechos is not a bad idea if she is not trying to corner the market.

Jimmydr
07-03-2009, 05:08 PM
That's funny. You are a comedian!

You think:confused::confused:

eldorob
07-03-2009, 05:12 PM
I ran into your esposa a few weeks ago, she said you're presence is needed on the Chicken Ranch....

Jimmy was being serious. The above was humor..... (kind of)

prtyr2
07-03-2009, 08:36 PM
I know what you mean about a girl not wanting to show off new pants when the people she is around don't have basic things. When I was in Honduras my first few months I found a girl that was about a 7. When I started to buy her clothes everyone wanted to be with her. If was cheap and I wanted something good to look at. She is the reason for me learning spanish! They call it the long hair dictionary.

Yep I buy her clothes I want to see her in! All my brazilian clients say I will learn portugese best with a brazilian novia. . . . .lol. .

nomad
07-04-2009, 06:46 AM
Yes go its a an experience.

I went from the North Coast down to Barahona and stayed in the middle of a sugar cane plantation on the Hatian border with a chica. The only gringos they ever saw was humanitarian aid workers that's how poor it was. Not an experience I would want to repeat. The families were great and all I did was buy a chicken and about 10 beers. The only negative was the living conditions. I was in the only bed with a mosquito net and the rest of the family were sleeping on the floor.

I have also stayed in Nagua and some barios in SD.

Never had any problems visiting chica's houses. I only carry what I am prepared to give away. Keep passports, cards, cameras and watches in your hotel safe.

SrSuerte
07-04-2009, 07:02 AM
Not in DR, but I have taken a bath with a bucket of rain water before. hahaha
I was suprised when I walked in the bath room and the girl was squated splashing herself with water. I never thought I would teach a grown woman how to shower. I have also been to areas that don't have electricity. I might bring a net. I hate them dam bugs at night!

Jimmydr
07-04-2009, 08:24 AM
I have a question, if you go to a chicas home with your wingman and crash there, can you share a room if the chica is sleeping between you guys.

weyland
07-04-2009, 09:23 AM
I was suprised when I walked in the bath room and the girl was squatted splashing herself with water. I never thought I would teach a grown woman how to shower.
You mean like this? 50% of them "shower" that way. I think it's mainly because they don't want to get their hair wet.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/65684a4f5778aa79c.jpg

Which of you vets can identify the chica, by the way? No prizes!

tomgueguen
07-04-2009, 10:09 AM
You mean like this? 50% of them "shower" that way. I think it's mainly because they don't want to get their hair wet.

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/65684a4f5778aa79c.jpg)

She's fine. I would have liked yo be able to identify her. Sure that's not a haitian.

SrSuerte
07-04-2009, 12:46 PM
JimmyDR,

hahahahaha

prtyr2
07-05-2009, 05:11 AM

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/65684a4f5778aa79c.jpg)

That is dominican pussy cleaning regimen . . . .most times accomapnied by liberal use of lemisol. When my novia wants to shower together she will sometimes apply some lemisol to my nether regions. . .. my balls tingle for hours. . . .. .just saying. . ..

JuanElGriego
07-05-2009, 09:13 PM
I have a question, if you go to a chicas home with your wingman and crash there, can you share a room if the chica is sleeping between you guys.

If she's "my" chica, she and I share the bed and the wingman gets the floor/couch. :)

tomgueguen
07-05-2009, 10:26 PM
If she's "my" chica, she and I share the bed and the wingman gets the floor/couch. :)

If you're a "good" wingman, I and she share the bed and you sleep on the floor.

Pedrowantit
07-06-2009, 06:20 AM
Been doing that a couple of times with one girl. First when she lived at home. It was a very small house with maybe 5 or 6 people living there. The strange thing was the questions I got from her father who is some years (many maybe) younger than me. He wanted to know the intentions I had with his daughter (or that was what I understood with my limited spanish knowledge). How serious I was. Then a couple of years later I was visiting her small apartment where she lived with her cousin. In fact I slept over there a couple of times as I had my kids with me (same age as her) so I could not bring her to the hotel. But the main impression is how little they have and still keep clean clothes and themselves clean.

MrHappy
07-06-2009, 07:14 AM
That is dominican pussy cleaning regimen . . . .most times accomapnied by liberal use of lemisol. When my novia wants to shower together she will sometimes apply some lemisol to my nether regions. . .. my balls tingle for hours. . . .. .just saying. . ..

I always use the lemisol to wash my dick and nuts. Girls love that shit.

SrSuerte
07-06-2009, 09:13 AM
Now I need to find out what lemisol is. Wiki? Google?

prtyr2
07-06-2009, 09:55 AM

In any foreign country the more you know about it the more the locals will like you. If you mention lemisol to a chica she will know that you have been around the block a few times.

This works especially well when you meet dominicans in other countries such as US, Argentina or CR. Start talking about mama juana, brugal, presidente and lemi sol. . . . .if you have DR pesos on you and pull them out. . . .you just made a new friend.

TropicBob
07-06-2009, 11:29 AM
I've never turned down a chance to have the real Comida de Dominicana cooked for me by a chica ... careful pre-screening is necessary (for me, that's knowing the chica for 2 to 3 times before the venture).

MrHappy
07-06-2009, 04:40 PM

Lemisol is a wash for intimate parts. Rumor has it that it was originally used as a mouthwash.

It's good for killing bacteria and eliminating odors.

You can find it in any drugstore, and some colmados.

eldorob
07-06-2009, 05:08 PM
This works especially well when you meet dominicans in other countries such as US, . . .you just made a new friend.

I once asked a Craigs List Dominicana "How's your Bachata?" She replied, "HOW do you know about that?"....like it was some kind of State secret. :rolleyes:

natmatt
07-06-2009, 07:59 PM
i do it every time i go to the dr. be careful though. i always make sure that i am out before the sun goes down and you can learn a lot about the people and their culture.

SrSuerte
07-06-2009, 09:55 PM
i do it every time i go to the dr. be careful though. i always make sure that i am out before the sun goes down and you can learn a lot about the people and their culture.

I am sure some opportunist would be waiting on the side of the road for me at night. In Honduras my friends father walked with me to the main highway for protection. I was in a pueblo that had one of those fucked up dirt roads that the taxi drivers don't like to go down. He had his machete and other devices with him. I have only been to two different barrios since I have been to DR., and both of them had paved roads. Especially at night. I have not felt threatened once in DR. I guess I have been to all of the controled areas. I always stay on the look out for trouble. Do they have areas that don't have electricity? or bathroom outside the house? or community shower/bathroom? or the rio for a bath? That is the kind of area I want to see. It blows my mind to see a fine ass chica come from an area like that with high hill shoes and lookin good!

Jimbo44
07-06-2009, 10:36 PM
Christmas of 2007 I was invited to a family dinner where I was the only male amongst at least a dozen females ages 8 to over 60. I was the guest of a chca I met while riding me moto one day, and ended up doing her and Bcell doing her sister later that night.

dayo
07-06-2009, 10:56 PM
good thread. Maybe this is unrelated but after the home visits does one get the sense that people are stuck on an island and would like to get off? Or does one adjust to lots of people sharing very little?

MrHappy
07-08-2009, 08:00 AM
Do they have areas that don't have electricity? or bathroom outside the house? or community shower/bathroom? or the rio for a bath?

You may be surprised, but get outside of the cities, and that's the way of life in the entire country.

I used to live in a small village near Puerto Plata. My house was the ONLY house with running water. Everyone else got their water from wells.

Every morning, you can see the young women of the family carrying 5 gal. buckets of water on their shoulders to the house. It's hardly ever the boys.

Outhouses, I guess, if you can call them that. Pretty rudimentary stuff.

You're also talking about dirt floors, tin roofs, walls made from palm tree bark. Cooking over a fire. Washing clothes in the river. And yes, I've even come across girls bathing topless in the river. Not common, but it still happens.

weyland
07-08-2009, 09:18 AM
I used to live in a small village near Puerto Plata.
Where? PM me if for any reason* you don't want to publish it here.

*Like guys visiting there and commenting on how many little MrHappy lookalikes are running around.

SrSuerte
07-08-2009, 09:47 AM
I will probably not be online until I arrive next week. If any one want to catcha beer or show me the hot spots, I will be at Rockys on Friday. Red Baseball cap with an "A" on it.

MrHappy
07-08-2009, 02:16 PM
Where? PM me if for any reason* you don't want to publish it here.

*Like guys visiting there and commenting on how many little MrHappy lookalikes are running around.

Oh no, don't mind at all.

I had a farm in Maimon, just west of Puerto Plata, exactly one kilometer from the entrance to the "Riu" hotels on the right.

My former farm has a hugh 8 ft fence the entire length of the road front, with a hugh wrought iron gate.

One of the hand pumps is directly in front of my house, on the other side of the road.

natmatt
07-08-2009, 02:46 PM
You may be surprised, but get outside of the cities, and that's the way of life in the entire country.

I used to live in a small village near Puerto Plata. My house was the ONLY house with running water. Everyone else got their water from wells.

Every morning, you can see the young women of the family carrying 5 gal. buckets of water on their shoulders to the house. It's hardly ever the boys.

Outhouses, I guess, if you can call them that. Pretty rudimentary stuff.

You're also talking about dirt floors, tin roofs, walls made from palm tree bark. Cooking over a fire. Washing clothes in the river. And yes, I've even come across girls bathing topless in the river. Not common, but it still happens.

i have also seen that on some of my visits. it is one of the most humbling things that i have experienced there. it makes me very thankful for what i have here in the US. It also has made me conscientious about wasting food and water.

one thing that i noticed about dominicans is that they do not waste food and water. when i take my steady and other senoritas out to eat, they always finish all of what of what's ordered.

weyland
07-08-2009, 03:28 PM
I had a farm in Maimon, just west of Puerto.
I hope you liked fish suppers?

MrHappy
07-09-2009, 09:08 AM
I hope you liked fish suppers?

We ate at all of them, 2-3 times a week. One of the greatest hidden secrets of the area.

Festy
08-22-2009, 12:38 PM
Between Cuba and the D.R. I have had MANY home cooked meals in family homes and am ALMOST ALWAYS offered on of the daughters, cousins, family friends, etc......

Went to a casa in Puerto Plata to meet a girls family last week. Very nice yet modest home on the main street of POP. She then paraded me around the neighborhood introducing me to EVERYONE she knew....friends from school, aunts, uncles, amigas practically the WHOLE BARRIO.

The bar bill was small since most of them weren't drinking (festy had a beer in his hand, ofcourse). I had a very good time and will probably do it again next trip. Didn't spend the night there but could have stayed there and been comfortable.....can't say the same for some of the Cuban places I have stayed (mostly stabin cabins).

carolinajack
08-22-2009, 06:49 PM
i have also seen that on some of my visits. it is one of the most humbling things that i have experienced there. it makes me very thankful for what i have here in the US. It also has made me conscientious about wasting food and water.

one thing that i noticed about dominicans is that they do not waste food and water. when i take my steady and other senoritas out to eat, they always finish all of what of what's ordered.

On one of my morning walks in Cabarete I decided to walk away from the tourist area - the hotels and kite sailors - and towards the opposite end just to see what was there.

Nestled along the coast on a ridge was a row of cinder block houses that looked no bigger than 12 x 20 - tin roof - single stove sitting at one end.

Part of me wanted to go up and chat with the folks there - but my Spanish is still so weak...:(...these are the type of people who if all they can offer you is a cup of coffee and maybe some farm eggs and mango - then its yours.

Reminded me a lil of my days on grandmother's place along coastal South Carolina, and back in the day we had to pump water and hit the outhouse...but the level of poverty in DR is crazy.

My first night in had dinner at La Vache Loca...couldnt finish my pizza.
After checking with me...the waitresses gave it to two of the kids who were hanging around...they tore through it like it was their first meal of the day.

JoeDR
08-23-2009, 01:59 AM
Long thread, I sped read.

Eh, some of this thread reminds me that we in the first world have to learn this is not a trip to the zoo. I would prefer to live in 1958...or even before.

JoeDR
08-23-2009, 02:09 AM
Addendum: The challenge is to fit in. We are one world. You want to experience that. The mission is to get in touch with something inside yourself. Your own humanity. It takes a long time for some. If you do it, its a moment of grace. Push for it.

SrSuerte
08-23-2009, 07:39 PM
I have been dealing with a girl that lives in Sosua and her family lives somewhere else. She makes her money and takes it home. She offered me to stay with her next trip. Even though I don't think there is a trick in the book that she does not know. I have seen enough examples on here not to follow suit. I do want to go to the barrios away from the area. The girls that I know were not in Sosua and some were linked up with other dudes.

Jimmydr
08-24-2009, 06:33 PM
I have been dealing with a girl that lives in Sosua and her family lives somewhere else. She makes her money and takes it home. She offered me to stay with her next trip. Even though I don't think there is a trick in the book that she does not know. I have seen enough examples on here not to follow suit. I do want to go to the barrios away from the area. The girls that I know were not in Sosua and some were linked up with other dudes.

Sleep in your garage at home a few nights. It feels like that.:eek:

carolinajack
08-24-2009, 06:51 PM
Sleep in your garage at home a few nights. It feels like that.:eek:

A garage might be an upgrade for some of these girls...and by no means am I trying to crack on them. I rented a car because I stayed out in Cabarete this past trip; so on the morning after I would drive the girl back to Sosua...

...first off the side streets of Pedro Cal. are for shit. Thought I would blow a tire on that lil' Fiat; how those girls make it out in heels is beyond me.

The buildings themselves:eek:....I grew up in the projects of Harlem and these buildings make them look like Trump fucking Plaza.

JuanElGriego
08-24-2009, 10:49 PM
Taking a day trip to meet the family is one thing but i aint trying to stay over in some cramped shack with fucked-up plumbing and mosquitos going buckwild. I know the people are very welcoming and all and it's a nice experience but i'm on vacation not a wife-hunt so being comfortable is my number one priority and swatting flies and getting trampled by her 3 kids and other 6 her 2 sisters have between them aint my idea of comfortable.

osanhopps
08-25-2009, 09:42 PM
Taking a day trip to meet the family is one thing but i aint trying to stay over in some cramped shack with fucked-up plumbing and mosquitos going buckwild. I know the people are very welcoming and all and it's a nice experience but i'm on vacation not a wife-hunt so being comfortable is my number one priority and swatting flies and getting trampled by her 3 kids and other 6 her 2 sisters have between them aint my idea of comfortable.
I am behind you 100 percent! I made that mistake. Brother and I will never do it again! I came back to the hotel, my damn arms look like pin cushions!:protest::stupid: I wanted to know one thing. How did you know that was one of my exact day trips!:confused:

trEPP33
08-26-2009, 07:05 PM
I experienced the same thing on my last trip. Some of those streets are not streets at all. Dirt roads with potholes? In reality they aren't even potholes. Ditches in the middle of the road is what they are. The houses. Turn off the main road and go up some of those streets and you would think you are in a very poor section of the old south. farm animals, old shacks. I agree, I don't know how some of them make it to the main road.

On another note, my viewing of those houses changed my approach during negotiations for tln's. I'm sure in a lot of cases they are happy to sleep in a nice bed at the hotel. That too is up for negotiation in my book.

A garage might be an upgrade for some of these girls...and by no means am I trying to crack on them. I rented a car because I stayed out in Cabarete this past trip; so on the morning after I would drive the girl back to Sosua...

...first off the side streets of Pedro Cal. are for shit. Thought I would blow a tire on that lil' Fiat; how those girls make it out in heels is beyond me.

The buildings themselves:eek:....I grew up in the projects of Harlem and these buildings make them look like Trump fucking Plaza.

SrSuerte
08-29-2009, 05:17 PM
On another note, my viewing of those houses changed my approach during negotiations for tln's. I'm sure in a lot of cases they are happy to sleep in a nice bed at the hotel. That too is up for negotiation in my book.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I lived in Central America for awhile and I have seen many different living conditions. I would not choose to live in any of those conditions.:eek:
I use to be so suprised how someone could live in the mountains or slums could use the little that she had to fix herself up and look better than females that have access to salons and spa's.

I also like how happy people are in those areas. They are not worried about a lot of superficial stuff. They celebrate harder than a lot of people do on a large budget. I put less than $50 of small bills in a pinata and the party went wild when the money started to come out.:eek: I like the "king" like treatment that you get also.

I guess it is a little medicine for me not to be too caught up on small stuff. It is a nice experience for a visit not to stay.:eek: Really I could learn to live anywhere. Mosquitos are the worse when you are trying to sleep so I feel you on that one. Nothing that some good chocha and a bottle of Bacardi could not comfort. Just don't break the girls bed!:eek::rofl:

daddy999
08-30-2009, 03:11 AM
I have not gone to a chica's house yet, but did get an offer to do so on my next trip. Based on what I read on here, I will not go that route. I may go visit for the day, but not stay. One part of me is like stay because you feel wanted by the girl, but on the other hand who knows what drama lies ahead so rather think with the big head and stay out of that situation!

yayow
08-30-2009, 05:56 AM
I have not gone to a chica's house yet, but did get an offer to do so on my next trip. Based on what I read on here, I will not go that route. I may go visit for the day, but not stay. One part of me is like stay because you feel wanted by the girl, but on the other hand who knows what drama lies ahead so rather think with the big head and stay out of that situation!

I believe you have made a wise choice, a day visit is fine, there is no reason to stay overnight. I have done it once due to an emergency, when I lost my condo keys and had no choice as I didn't discover the lost until the middle of the night. It actually wasn't bad as she had a decent enough place, but nonetheless, couldn't wait to get back to my place.

JuanElGriego
08-30-2009, 10:12 PM

Everyone likes their ego stroked but the truth is you're probably just one of a long list of gringos who got that invite.

You're about as special as if you'd been "offered" the chance to buy something from a beach cabana in Sosua.

Ter319
08-30-2009, 10:34 PM
I have been offered to stay but I turned it down. I've only done quick visits to p/u chica. I wouldn't want to spend an entire vacation if I had to after seeing there living conditions. It's hard to believe how good some of these girls are able to look coming from were they live. Yet here in NYC you have girls who looked like the just raided a good will bin and look like total slobs in some of the most a fluent areas.

SeaWeed
08-31-2009, 02:21 PM
yup.......and I've done it on quite times on a different Caribbean Islands.......including going to a Chicas house a couple times in San Pedro....it's a great way to see how locals live and what the culture is like.......of course I took it one step too far and married one of these Islands Girls and we lived in the USA together happily.........lasted about 5 years till she got Americanized and then it was curtains......lol.....I might take an invite or two now but none of that sleeping over chit for this guy.....I like comfort......lol

Hemp
08-31-2009, 03:40 PM
Everyone likes their ego stroked but the truth is you're probably just one of a long list of gringos who got that invite.

You're about as special as if you'd been "offered" the chance to buy something from a beach cabana in Sosua.

Agreed...going to thier house doesnt mean you are special. It was just your turn!

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/67214a8da82ea64df.jpg