PDA

View Full Version : Official Blackbeards explanation of policies

Hoseman
07-05-2009, 07:52 AM
FACT OR FICTION CHICA MYTHS
For all the new Pirates and Returning ones . . . there have been some questions in regards to the Chicas not being happy on the SS Blackbeards . . . and that they are leaving the ship to find better adventures . . . the fact is . . . they have never been so happy. Our Mamasans Rosalba and Luchy have managed to create special events to make our Pirates happy and the Babes excited about being BB Shipmates . . . “Yes” some of the Shipmates have walked the plank . . . ..but not because of the myths that are being told . . . so “El Capitan” wants to let you know . . .

Let's clarify how the new “rules and system” works . . .
At the end of each month every chica receives a blank calendar for the following month and are asked to fill in the day / shifts that they would like to work. (This includes 2 days off per week and 5 days for their expected menstruation) They choose their shift - 11 AM to 6 Pm or 6 PM to closing – Again their choice.
Once they have made their selections . . . a master schedule is established and they are expected to adhere to it.
A fine of $1000 RD is accessed if they do not show for their shift (Fines are waived if they are sick or have sick children . . . as long as they provide the Mamasan with a Doctors Certificate)
The hotel receives NO financial remuneration from the Chicas period! They pay the Mamasans a total of $1000RD per month to compensate them for: translation / introductory services, maintaining schedules and paperwork, coordinating mandatory Government Medical tests and meetings, coordinating and managing all activities, keeping the peace and settling any disputes, etc., etc.!
Salidas – I have instituted a salida – “exit fee” of $800 RD for all non hotel guests so that outsiders don't simply show up and empty the hotel of the best talent and leave my guests holding their ---- for the night.

Hoseman
07-05-2009, 08:22 AM
Boy I sure screwd up the spelling on the title on this thread:lol:

weyland
07-05-2009, 09:23 AM
Boy I sure screwd up the spelling on the title on this thread:lol:
Your logic isn't too great either. How can they "respond" to their own policies? How about "explanation" of policies, "statement" of policies, or (to use their own word) "clarification" of policies?

Downtown
07-05-2009, 09:48 AM
Your logic isn't too great either. How can they "respond" to their own policies? How about "explanation" of policies, "statement" of policies, or (to use their own word) "clarification" of policies?

Well done Sir Weyland! It only took barely 90 minutes for Her Majesty's Language Police to respond! However, Hoseman's post doesn't even begin to compare to some of what I have read on ISOC lately.........run-on sentences, spelling mistakes, no capitalization, poor grammar, etc. If you are compelled to offer your critique, even after Hoseman 'invited' you, then you could do us all a great service by tackling the barely acceptable level of writing we're all exposed to here.

weyland
07-05-2009, 11:30 AM
Well done Sir Weyland! It only took barely 90 minutes for Her Majesty's Language Police to respond! However, Hoseman's post doesn't even begin to compare to some of what I have read on ISOC lately.........run-on sentences, spelling mistakes, no capitalization, poor grammar, etc. If you are compelled to offer your critique, even after Hoseman 'invited' you, then you could do us all a great service by tackling the barely acceptable level of writing we're all exposed to here.
Don't get me started!

I have given up on all those things but I despair when actual comprehension breaks down. There are many wasted posts and a few unnecessary arguments because readers simply don't understand what the poster is trying to say. Language is not an ornamental vase to be preserved and admired. It is a tool for communication. And like any other tool it can be ruined by misuse.

Also it is a pity when someone goes to a lot of trouble to write a report, which might contain some useful or entertaining information, but presents it in one huge slab of unpunctuated prose where it is hard to see where one sentence ends and another begins. When I see that I just groan and turn to another thread.

Mispellings, incorrect punctuation, use of slang, etc. don't matter a damn if the message gets across clearly. As for typos, I make more than my share because I can spell but cannot type.

Viva Jackson!

Don Tomas
07-05-2009, 04:52 PM
3. A fine of $1000 RD is accessed if they do not show for their shift (Fines are waived if they are sick or have sick children . . . as long as they provide the Mamasan with a Doctors Certificate)

4. The hotel receives NO financial remuneration from the Chicas period! (Except for situation #3, 5, and 4b, the kickback from the manasans.)They pay the Mamasans a total of $1000RD per month to compensate them for: translation / introductory services, maintaining schedules and paperwork, coordinating mandatory Government Medical tests and meetings, coordinating and managing all activities, keeping the peace and settling any disputes, etc., etc.!

5. Salidas – I have instituted a salida – “exit fee” of $800 RD for all non hotel guests so that outsiders don't simply show up and empty the hotel of the best talent and leave my guests holding their ---- for the night.

I corrected it. :rofl:

Downtown
07-05-2009, 08:49 PM
Don't get me started!

I have given up on all those things but I despair when actual comprehension breaks down. There are many wasted posts and a few unnecessary arguments because readers simply don't understand what the poster is trying to say. Language is not an ornamental vase to be preserved and admired. It is a tool for communication. And like any other tool it can be ruined by misuse.

Also it is a pity when someone goes to a lot of trouble to write a report, which might contain some useful or entertaining information, but presents it in one huge slab of unpunctuated prose where it is hard to see where one sentence ends and another begins. When I see that I just groan and turn to another thread.

Mispellings, incorrect punctuation, use of slang, etc. don't matter a damn if the message gets across clearly. As for typos, I make more than my share because I can spell but cannot type.

Viva Jackson!

No Sir weyalnd, it's tyme to get started! We;ll ahve to agree to disagere. I here you about the corect languige tools, but waht about the tools that right them?! Shurley u must agree they shude bee at least somehwat articulat enuff to express themselves proprely? Good luk with that and don't dispare, we'll bring in the thawt polese to enshur we know eggsactly wahts being sayd!

Bye the way, hoo the fuck is jackson? Reverend Jessie? Reggie? Michael? janet? bobby? jack? or who?!!

Summit
07-05-2009, 08:50 PM
OK, Sir weyalnd, we;ll ahve to agree to disagere. I here you about the corect languige tools, but waht about the tools that right them?! Shurley u must agree they shude bee at least somehwat articulat enuff to express themselves proprely? Good luk with that and don't dispare, we'll bring in the thawt poleese to enshur we know wahts being sayed!
OUCH! :rofl:

weyland
07-06-2009, 04:40 AM
Shurley u must agree they shude bee at least somehwat articulat enuff to express themselves proprely?

I have told you before, don't call me Shirley!

Bye the way, hoo the fuck is jackson?
Jackson is the owner of the International Sex Guide board and he demands higher standards of literacy than does Jimmy. Of course, he is not a lovable hunk like Jimmy. You can't have everything!

ElPlomero
07-06-2009, 11:50 AM
I corrected it. :rofl:

Well... technically, if the girls are paying the mamasans for their management and none of the money goes to BB's, then they aren't wrong.

Further, if the salida is being paid by the guy taking the girls out, then the girls themselves are not giving BB's anything.

Being a former and possibly a future client of BB's, I like this idea. Without it, it takes away some of the opportunity that guys pay for by staying there. If anything, I think it's not restrictive enough.

Personally, I would bar outside guys from taking girls from BB's while they are working a shift by making it a banning offense for the girls. If they want to go somewhere else before or after their shifts to make arrangements with other guys, they certainly can do it.

It would still be better than Peter's draconian policy of making girls pay him a salida even when they hook up off shift.

As for the fining... I think it's important to keep the selection of available girls up. The girls, when finding guys in Sosua after their shifts, could blow off their next day shift, if they hook up with someone for more than one night. Working at BB's is an opportunity for the girls with a relatively captive market, minimum exposure, and a regulated, more pleasant workplace. One cannot have their cake and eat it too, as it were. To have the BB's market available to them when it suits them (and have commited to being there) and then not be available whenever something better comes along.... well that's not too fair to the BB's patrons who are paying a premium for their availability.

On the other hand... if the statement that the girls do not pay BB's each day/week is a lie... well, that changes everything.

SJG
07-06-2009, 08:37 PM
It would still be better than Peter's draconian policy of making girls pay him a salida even when they hook up off shift.

I'm not riding Peter's jock here, but let me pose a question to you.

Let's say you have a plumbing business and you employ some plumbers. How would you feel if you found out that some of the plumbers that worked for you where doing work for your customers while they where off shift and taking all the money for themselves?

Peter set up a place of business that attacts the mongers, pays all the expenses to keep it running, and makes his money on the salida. It's not fair to him for the girls to meet the guys at his place, then make arrangements to meet them after shift, cutting Peter out of the money he is due.

ElPlomero
07-06-2009, 10:22 PM

Let's say you have a plumbing business and you employ some plumbers. How would you feel if you found out that some of the plumbers that worked for you where doing work for your customers while they where off shift and taking all the money for themselves?

Peter set up a place of business that attacts the mongers, pays all the expenses to keep it running, and makes his money on the salida. It's not fair to him for the girls to meet the guys at his place, then make arrangements to meet them after shift, cutting Peter out of the money he is due.

First of all, you find me a plumber that doesn't work on the side, (which I doubt you can do) and I'll search his truck for drugs.

Second, who says they're his customers? Is everyone in Sosua his customer?
After sub-standard service twice, I know I'm not.

If I meet one of his girls at one of the discos and we make a deal, I'm not paying Peter a dime.

I didn't say that I was talking about customers finagling the bagel, I'm talking about the girls being off premises and you meeting them and transacting business off premises.

If he wants them to be 100% loyal, he should have them live there and lock them up after their shifts. Maybe chastity belts would work? Then they could only give BJ's.

You know, he could get all his girls to stop seeing clients off the clock if he paid them a base with commission and make being seen in Classico's, etc. a firing offense. He doesn't want to do that, so he has to take what he pays for.

Third, you're saying that he sells his drinks for exactly what he pays for them? I always thought he made money on every drink bought there.

Why is he the only one who rates this kind of lock? All the other clubs/massage parlors have to contend with after hours business being done by their staff.

As far as I'm concerned, he can do what he wants, but if I'm not in his place, why would you think that he should have any type of control on who, when, what, and for how much I do what I do?

If it's your intention to convince me(and others) that we should pay him for business transacted off his premises, whose "Jock" would you then be riding?

DCIronman
07-06-2009, 10:38 PM

This is a poor analogy. If you are a professional who has entered into an employment contract, then it can be argued that your employer owns your professional skill within the terms of your contract.

But are you saying that Peter own's these girls bodies? I hope not. Because I find such a notion to be offensive beyond words.

The world's oldest profession is unique in that it involves not only the selling of one's skills, but the use of one's body itself. This is why, outside of slavery, it can't rightly be compared to any other business.

While he might not like it, Peter should have no say whatsoever about what these girls do with their bodies outside of his establishment because, unless I'm mistaken, they aren't slaves. Therefore, when away from his establishment, they should be able to sell it, or give it away as they please.

DCIronman
07-06-2009, 10:39 PM
First of all, you find me a plumber that doesn't work on the side, (which I doubt you can do) and I'll search his truck for drugs.

If I meet one of his girls at one of the discos and we make a deal, I'm not paying Peter a dime.

I didn't say that I was talking about customers finagling the bagel, I'm talking about the girls being off premises and you meeting them and transacting business off premises.

If he wants them to be 100% loyal, he should have them live there and lock them up after their shifts. Maybe chastity belts would work? Then they could only give BJ's.

You know, he could get all his girls to stop seeing clients off the clock if he paid them a base with commission and make being seen in Classico's, etc. a firing offense. He doesn't want to do that, so he has to take what he pays for.

Third, you're saying that he sells his drinks for exactly what he pays for them? I always thought he made money on every drink bought there.

Why is he the only one who rates this kind of lock? All the other clubs/massage parlors have to contend with after hours business being done by their staff.

As far as I'm concerned, he can do what he wants, but if I'm not in his place, why would you think that he should have any type of control on who, when, what, and for how much I do what I do?

If it's your intention to convince me(and others) that we should pay him for business transacted off his premises, whose "Jock" would you then be riding?

Well said.

Summit
07-06-2009, 11:36 PM
Unless the girls are actually cutting him out of his due it should be no one else's business what they legitimately do when not on his premises working for him.

If I innocently and coincidently meet one of his girls offsite, say in a disco, and we decide to fuck that's up to us, and only us, as long as it was not set up in advance to cut the house out of the salida.

Now if I had met one of his girls onsite and then schemed with her to do him out of his cut and meet up at another time then, and only then, would he have a legit reason to expect a cut.

Better yet he should fire her lying, cheating ass and ban me from his place! :D

Hoseman
07-07-2009, 12:04 AM
Maybe some of you guys have his policies mixed up as well .I have never seen where he said they are not free to do what they wish with their time off.

DCIronman
07-07-2009, 12:23 AM
Maybe some of you guys have his policies mixed up as well .I have never seen where he said they are not free to do what they wish with their time off.

No confusion at all. I'm just going by what he himself has posted. In fact, I think that he clearly stated his policy in this post from another thread:

hahahahah.what do you think I am stupid?...I know whats going on in this little village and if pro girls are stupid enough to give it away for free than they will pay..easy as that...welcome to the world of players...by the way the big mouth bragger who gave them away was one of their own group bragging about it in Passion´s, my motoconcho´s even drove the girls to the hotel...what do they expect..hahhahah...
play by the fuckin´rules cheap ass motherfuckers..then evrybody is happy !!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, if I am somehow misinterpreting this statement, I'd really appreciate some clarification.

Thanks.

Hoseman
07-07-2009, 12:36 AM
No confusion at all. I'm just going by what he himself has posted. In fact, I think that he clearly stated his policy in this post from another thread:

Now, if I am somehow misinterpreting this statement, I'd really appreciate some clarification.

Thanks.I don'y know all the details of what went down with Gotcha and his boys,but I took that statement in reference to that event.

Si_Poppi
07-07-2009, 01:02 AM
Peter has made it perfectly clear that his employees are not allowed to freelance/moonlight.
Not before work, after work, or on their day off.

Of course the girls are not his slaves but if these are the terms for working there, it is what it is.

He can't force anybody to pay a retroactive salida but he is free to fire the chica and ban the monger.

I can understand why he would have a problem with cheap cunts who want to cut him out but he should be careful about pissing off good customers who happen to hook up outside once in a while.

yourmomma999
07-07-2009, 04:10 AM
The 800 peso salida should be less for st and 800 for TLN. it aint worth $22 extra to travel all the way there and take them out. That being said at least at BB's the rates are way better than LP even with the 800 extra to salida and the girls do not try to say they want 2500 st after the deed.
But how is it that the economy is getting worse and mongering rates get higher? Costa Rica here we come.

For all the new Pirates and Returning ones . . . there have been some questions in regards to the Chicas not being happy on the SS Blackbeards . . . and that they are leaving the ship to find better adventures . . . the fact is . . . they have never been so happy. Our Mamasans Rosalba and Luchy have managed to create special events to make our Pirates happy and the Babes excited about being BB Shipmates . . . “Yes” some of the Shipmates have walked the plank . . . ..but not because of the myths that are being told . . . so “El Capitan” wants to let you know . . .

Let's clarify how the new “rules and system” works . . .
At the end of each month every chica receives a blank calendar for the following month and are asked to fill in the day / shifts that they would like to work. (This includes 2 days off per week and 5 days for their expected menstruation) They choose their shift - 11 AM to 6 Pm or 6 PM to closing – Again their choice.
Once they have made their selections . . . a master schedule is established and they are expected to adhere to it.
A fine of $1000 RD is accessed if they do not show for their shift (Fines are waived if they are sick or have sick children . . . as long as they provide the Mamasan with a Doctors Certificate)
The hotel receives NO financial remuneration from the Chicas period! They pay the Mamasans a total of $1000RD per month to compensate them for: translation / introductory services, maintaining schedules and paperwork, coordinating mandatory Government Medical tests and meetings, coordinating and managing all activities, keeping the peace and settling any disputes, etc., etc.!
Salidas – I have instituted a salida – “exit fee” of $800 RD for all non hotel guests so that outsiders don't simply show up and empty the hotel of the best talent and leave my guests holding their ---- for the night.

yourmomma999
07-07-2009, 04:13 AM
hello hello

Thanks.

yourmomma999
07-07-2009, 04:21 AM
ok, no one can contest that in general the girls at LP are hotter most of the time, but money wise you can get a much better deal even if you salida the girl from BB with the new fine, and get a much better rate no matter how many you salida, just that you have a smaller selection of fine chicas, but there are enough if you know who works when at what time.

After mongering for a while you try to get the best looking but get the money to stretch farther.

I would rather salida 10 different occasions ST from bb's than maybe 5 from LP for the same amt of money. Recently I have seen BB's as a much better bargain than the discos, beach, or LP. then you have field of dreams which has a lot of the old BB;s girls who left.

Well... technically, if the girls are paying the mamasans for their management and none of the money goes to BB's, then they aren't wrong.

Further, if the salida is being paid by the guy taking the girls out, then the girls themselves are not giving BB's anything.

Being a former and possibly a future client of BB's, I like this idea. Without it, it takes away some of the opportunity that guys pay for by staying there. If anything, I think it's not restrictive enough.

Personally, I would bar outside guys from taking girls from BB's while they are working a shift by making it a banning offense for the girls. If they want to go somewhere else before or after their shifts to make arrangements with other guys, they certainly can do it.

As for the fining... I think it's important to keep the selection of available girls up. The girls, when finding guys in Sosua after their shifts, could blow off their next day shift, if they hook up with someone for more than one night. Working at BB's is an opportunity for the girls with a relatively captive market, minimum exposure, and a regulated, more pleasant workplace. One cannot have their cake and eat it too, as it were. To have the BB's market available to them when it suits them (and have commited to being there) and then not be available whenever something better comes along.... well that's not too fair to the BB's patrons who are paying a premium for their availability.

On the other hand... if the statement that the girls do not pay BB's each day/week is a lie... well, that changes everything.

mho
07-19-2009, 12:29 AM

I would guess any medical testing regimen is better than no medical care at all but do you guys that have been to BB's put any credence to this statement?

eastcoastallstar
07-19-2009, 12:57 AM
I would guess any medical testing regimen is better than no medical care at all but do you guys that have been to BB's put any credence to this statement?

That has always been standard practice there.

SJG
07-19-2009, 12:40 PM

I'm just saying, he goes out and finds the girls, teaches them the game, promotes them, and features them in his business. He is entitled to return on his investement and a profit. Many guys wouldn't even know about these girls if it where not for Peter putting up photos and videos or guys seeing them at Peter's place. They would just be another anonymous face at Classicos, hustling for a dick and a dollar. I think it is fine if they want to make money on their own, and it's very simple, quit working at Passions and work the streets.

You can run your business any way you want, but Peter runs his business with his rules. And his number one rule is, if a girl wants to work at Passions, she can't be off selling her pussy on the side, during her off hours or not. If girls don't like the rules, they are free to not work there. If they get caught in violation of the rule, they can pay the fine, or choose not to work there. Simple.

yayow
07-19-2009, 12:40 PM
as long as she does not go bag bragging and Peter does not see you like you run into him in town with her while he makes his large bank deposit, etc. wtf? In the past I met them at a club at night and we did our own thing. Screw him and his monopoly. What he is doing is not even legal there. just be smart about it and be quiet.

Discretion is the key word, don't go bragging and keep it to yourself. The problem that occurred in the other situation if I recall correctly is that the guys actually went back to LP's and bragged about what they got for "free"

I also know first hand know how the girls that work at Peter's place don't want to give him any reason to suspect that they are doing anything outside of his place with out his permission and without him getting his supposed cut. I happened to live in the same complex as Peter did the last 7 months in Sosua, and on occasion I would meet some of his girls away from his joint (walking on the street, on in the disco, often I wouldn't even know that they worked there, until they told me), when they heard where I lived and therefore where I intended to take them to get busy, they would get a look of horror on their face and tell me they couldn't come to my place.

They would suggest we go to a cabana instead, which would be inappropriate in my book why should I pay for a cabana when I had a perfectly good place of my own to go?

yayow
07-19-2009, 12:45 PM
I guess this thread has officially been jacked since it started about the policies of Blackbeards, which look fair enough to me, and has evolved into the policies of LP's

Hoseman
07-19-2009, 12:47 PM
I'm just saying, he goes out and finds the girls, teaches them the game, promotes them, and features them in his business. He is entitled to return on his investement and a profit. Many guys wouldn't even know about these girls if it where not for Peter putting up photos and videos or guys seeing them at Peter's place. They would just be another anonymous face at Classicos, hustling for a dick and a dollar. I think it is fine if they want to make money on their own, and it's very simple, quit working at Passions and work the streets.

You can run your business any way you want, but Peter runs his business with his rules. And his number one rule is, if a girl wants to work at Passions, she can't be off selling her pussy on the side, during her off hours or not. If girls don't like the rules, they are free to not work there. If they get caught in violation of the rule, they can pay the fine, or choose not to work there. Simple.So are you saying that can not see any men? They can't have boyfriends?

SJG
07-19-2009, 12:53 PM
So are you saying that can not see any men? They can't have boyfriends?

I don't know what Peter's policy is regarding that, but what I am saying is that if you go to work somewhere, and agree to the rules of that place, you follow the rules. If you don't like the rules, you are free to leave. If you break the rules, pay the price and don't whine to me.

If Peter catches a customer conspiring with girls to break his rules (and cheat him out of his money), he has every right to fine or fire the girl and ban the customer from his place of business.

If you meet a girl at a club or on the street and end up fucking her for pay or for free, it is not your problem and the problem (if any) is just between the girl and Peter.

eastcoastallstar
07-19-2009, 12:59 PM
The fact of the matter is, Peter is going to try to have a monopoly on the pussy. The girls are going to fuck guys on the side. Nothing said here is going to change that.

eastcoastallstar
07-19-2009, 01:09 PM
Peter does provide a safe and secure environment for them to ply their trade. It has to be rough out there for a puta. So I guess he feels he deserves some level of loyalty.

Hoseman
07-19-2009, 01:13 PM
I wonder if he gets a cut if they meet a Husband in there.

eastcoastallstar
07-19-2009, 01:17 PM
I wonder if he gets a cut if they meet a Husband in there.

Thinking about marrying what's her name???:rofl::rofl: Debroahs sister

A wedding at Passion's that would so cool.

But where would the bachelor party be?????:eek:

Hoseman
07-19-2009, 02:30 PM
Thinking about marrying what's her name???:rofl::rofl: Debroahs sister

A wedding at Passion's that would so cool.

But where would the bachelor party be?????:eek:Madeline.I don't fuck with her she is crazy.

Cuba Libre
07-19-2009, 02:36 PM
Madeline.I don't fuck with her she is crazy.

I have news for you, all three of them have personality disorders and/or chemical imbalances, then again if you had 5-10 different cocks/day poking your brain, your hardware might start to malfunction after 6 months!

Madeline is actually a little more stable than the other two nutjob sisters.

Hoseman
07-19-2009, 02:42 PM
I have news for you, all three of them have personality disorders and/or chemical imbalances, then again if you had 5-10 different cocks/day poking your brain, your hardware might start to malfunction after 6 months!

Madeline is actually a little more stable than the other two nutjob sisters.Tha's scary I never met the other two .

eastcoastallstar
07-19-2009, 02:47 PM
Madeline is probably the biggest earner in that place. People just seem to love that chick.

Hoseman
07-19-2009, 02:52 PM
Madeline is probably the biggest earner in that place. People just seem to love that chick.I think Mary is.I was there for 3 Weeks in Feb- March I spent quite a few hours in there.This has somehow turned into a Passion's thread..lol

yayow
07-19-2009, 02:54 PM
Peter does provide a safe and secure environment for them to ply their trade. It has to be rough out there for a puta. So I guess he feels he deserves some level of loyalty.

Good point!! Never thought of it this way, but definitely something to consider......Yeah you are right, not only is Peter supplying a safer environment for the monger, he is also providing a safer and more controlled environment for the puta, and as you say; I can see where that also deserves some loyalty in return. I don't know this for sure but I am sure if a monger got out of hand Peter has a way of handling that as well as if a puta gets out of control. Plus as you say he does provide a location for them to potentially meet the monger of their dreams.:p:rofl:

eastcoastallstar
07-19-2009, 03:01 PM
Good point!! Never thought of it this way, but definitely something to consider......Yeah you are right, not only is Peter supplying a safer environment for the monger, he is also providing a safer and more controlled environment for the puta, and as you say; I can see where that also deserves some loyalty in return. I don't know this for sure but I am sure if a monger got out of hand Peter has a way of handling that as well as if a puta gets out of control. Plus as you say he does provide a location for them to potentially meet the monger of their dreams.:p:rofl:

I'm telling you, that new chick Diana from SD will probably get a lot of offers...

She one of those chicks that you don't have to think twice about fucking.

I consider myself pretty seasoned, a new buck in the game will fall for that ass immediately.

yayow
07-19-2009, 03:03 PM
I'm telling you, that new chick Diana from SD will probably get a lot of offers...

I consider myself pretty seasoned, a new buck in the game will fall for that ass immediately.

You are right and some of us old bucks:rofl:, will probably be seriously tempted;) By the way I am also fascinated by the other new one Eli, I need to get some of that.

Jimmydr
07-19-2009, 03:04 PM
You are right and some of us old bucks:rofl:, will probably be seriously tempted;)

Like I said before, if you been with over a few 100 different chicas, nothing any of these chicas has should put you in a dumb spell?

yayow
07-19-2009, 03:06 PM
Right Señor Jimmy de Medellin, the good thing about being with a few hundred of them, is that the dumb spell only lasts until you nut, then once you regain your senses you simply move on.

Jimmydr
07-19-2009, 03:11 PM
Right Señor Jimmy de Medellin, the good thing about being with a few hundred of them, is that the dumb spell only lasts until you nut, then once you regain your senses you simply move on.

Thats correct. I have 4 coming thru everyday in Medellin and not one has more points than the other three, as did most of them in DR.

If my checklist has 75 points, mo one scores a 75, EVER!

PapiQueRico
07-19-2009, 03:44 PM
I think marriage is a great institution!

The question is, why would you want to live in an institution??????

And they don't always take half your assets. My divorce cost $500 for the lawyer, about $350 for the state and nothing for the ex. In fact a couple of years later she gave me half of the costs. Of course not having kids makes it easier.

Jimmydr
07-19-2009, 03:45 PM
I think marriage is a great institution!

The question is, why would you want to live in an institution??????

And they don't always take half your assets. My divorce cost $500 for the lawyer, about $350 for the state and nothing for the ex. In fact a couple of years later she gave me half of the costs. Of course not having kids makes it easier.

Did you have many assets? How about now, would it cost you the same price today.

MrHappy
07-20-2009, 11:41 AM

News flash..... ANY chick that fucks different cocks everyday has got some sort of personality disorder or chemical inbalance.

PapiQueRico
07-20-2009, 11:45 AM
Did you have many assets? How about now, would it cost you the same price today.

About the same. If anything I had a bit more then.

yayow
07-20-2009, 11:56 AM
News flash..... ANY chick that fucks different cocks everyday has got some sort of personality disorder or chemical inbalance.

And if you don't when you start, it won't take long to develop one.

Hoseman
07-20-2009, 03:07 PM
News flash..... ANY chick that fucks different cocks everyday has got some sort of personality disorder or chemical inbalance.What about Mongers do we suffer from the same thing?

eastcoastallstar
07-20-2009, 05:15 PM
What about Mongers do we suffer from the same thing?

Whose side are you on anyway? :rofl:

nnjdave
07-28-2009, 12:00 AM
Whose side are you on anyway? :rofl:
That is hilarious!

My 2 cents on Peter's policies...He makes a substantial investment in his business, and therefor his workforce. Consider what can only be assumed, he posts pics of his girls on his site (Thank you, Thank you, Thank you), that has to cost him 'honorarios', right? And how many of us believe there is all this free pussy being handed out after hours? If someone likes 1 of the LP girls and is liked enough in return to get it for free, try to be gallant, cover the salida.

He has a business to protect, and as much as I like the place, I can't fault his operation.

TC
07-28-2009, 10:49 PM
Of course, he is not a lovable hunk like Jimmy.

Then again, who is?

Ram
08-09-2009, 01:38 PM
Excerpt from the last email from BB's.....interesting.

RESPECTING THE CODE . . .
Lately, we have had some careless Pirates who have decided to dishonor the code. Here at Blackbeards we respect the privacy of our guest and hope that you will do the same. We have posted signs throughout the ship in regards to the use of video cameras. Here is a reminder before boarding what is not allowed:
• VIDEO CAMERAS: ARE ABSOLUTELY NOT ALLOWED! NO EXCEPTIONS !! (YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE IMMEDIATELY!!)

• STILL PHOTOS : ARE PERMITTED UNDER THE FOLLOWING RULES / CIRCUMSTANCES:

• ALL CUSTOMERS APPEARING IN PHOTO(S) AGREE TO BEING PHOTOGRAPHED.

• THE CHICA(S) AGREES TO BEING PHOTOGRAPHED
• YOU AGREE TO NOT POST ANY PHOTOGRAPHS ON ANY INTERNET SITE WITHOUT THE CHICAS AND / OR CUSTOMERS EXPLICIT CONSENT.
• DURING CERTAIN EVENTS INVOLVING NUDITY ABSOLUTELY NO PHOTOS WILL BE PERMITTED

Please don't ruin a good thing . . . respect the rules or “WALK THE PLANK”

blacksultan
08-09-2009, 04:00 PM
Excerpt from the last email from BB's.....interesting.

RESPECTING THE CODE . . .
Lately, we have had some careless Pirates who have decided to dishonor the code. Here at Blackbeards we respect the privacy of our guest and hope that you will do the same. We have posted signs throughout the ship in regards to the use of video cameras. Here is a reminder before boarding what is not allowed:
• VIDEO CAMERAS: ARE ABSOLUTELY NOT ALLOWED! NO EXCEPTIONS !! (YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE IMMEDIATELY!!)

• STILL PHOTOS : ARE PERMITTED UNDER THE FOLLOWING RULES / CIRCUMSTANCES:

• ALL CUSTOMERS APPEARING IN PHOTO(S) AGREE TO BEING PHOTOGRAPHED.

• THE CHICA(S) AGREES TO BEING PHOTOGRAPHED
• YOU AGREE TO NOT POST ANY PHOTOGRAPHS ON ANY INTERNET SITE WITHOUT THE CHICAS AND / OR CUSTOMERS EXPLICIT CONSENT.
• DURING CERTAIN EVENTS INVOLVING NUDITY ABSOLUTELY NO PHOTOS WILL BE PERMITTED

Please don't ruin a good thing . . . respect the rules or “WALK THE PLANK”
There are ways to be Jason Bourne with the video.

Corrado
08-09-2009, 07:11 PM
There are ways to be Jason Bourne with the video.

James Bond records the video.

Then James Bond reviews the video.

Jason Bourne avoids being on video.

Then Jason Bourne kills the guy making the video with his own camera.

Corrado
08-09-2009, 07:30 PM

I'm gonna marry her ass or the other one, or the blankita, or the one with the really soft hair.........and as soon as I get her ass to Alaska.........craigslist!

ElPlomero
08-09-2009, 09:34 PM

You can run your business any way you want, but Peter runs his business with his rules. And his number one rule is, if a girl wants to work at Passions, she can't be off selling her pussy on the side, during her off hours or not. If girls don't like the rules, they are free to not work there. If they get caught in violation of the rule, they can pay the fine, or choose not to work there. Simple.

What would you say if your boss told you that if you worked a second job, he wanted to take a piece of your wages?

If the girls are off site, they're off site. He didn't buy them.

blacksultan
08-09-2009, 10:14 PM
What would you say if your boss told you that if you worked a second job, he wanted to take a piece of your wages?

DR ain't the US and Pete's chicas aren't going to unionize against him. Plus the turnover rate is high. Either they go with the flow or they go.

Corrado
08-11-2009, 06:28 PM

You are preaching to the already converted....I would not take the job to begin with (knowing what I know now).

But if I was a pretty chica, under 22 years old, had an 8th grade education, had never left my barrio to visit the other side of Santiago, had no real future prospects other than a novio with 4 families across town, 1 or 2 bambinos, and my friends were telling me I could make more money than I thought possible, party with "rich" gringos, maybe meet a gringo novio/esposo...........and all I have to do is suck and fuck....which I would be doing anyway (for much less). ......who knows

If they like the job or not the option of staying until the test results are bad, you get fat, have a fist fight, make enough money to do whatever......becomes much more attractive when you see things from the girls perspective......check the groups of girls, most of the Santiago chicas have at least 2 chicas from the same barrio working with them.....it is a comfort level...plus secure.

PapiQueRico
08-11-2009, 06:46 PM
This topic reminds me of some time I spent in the PI. I was on Mindoro,the island south of Luzon which is where Manila, AC and Subic all are. A friend and I were staying at an area called White Sands Beach, just a collection of huts, tiki bars and restaurants. About half a klic back from the beach was a cement block structure that was the local disco/whore house. It was a pretty unique place in that as the only night life in the area it served the mongers, the surfers, the backpackers and the families and the NGO types that stayed at White Sands.

What made me think of this place is the fact that the hoes who worked the disco also lived there. They were not allowed to leave the building during the day. Not at all. If they scored a john they would leave with him, but were expected back before noon, and could not, for example, go to the beach in the afternoon, or be taken out for lunch.

Makes Peter seem outright benevolent.