PDA

View Full Version : Yahoo email notifications not working (maybe others)

Don Tomas
07-05-2009, 04:37 PM
Yahoo blocked us due to the exploit. I have appealed but that could take some time. If for some reason you have another email address and don't seem to get emails please reply here with the domain.

No need to post your entire email address just the domain.

PapiQueRico
07-05-2009, 05:15 PM
I have an AOL addy and though I get the notifications, they have been late for the past week or so. Not important enough to bother you about, but as long as you are asking.

Sorry to hear about your Mom. Hope she will be OK!!!!!!!

whatever
07-05-2009, 09:07 PM
I have an AOL addy and though I get the notifications, they have been late for the past week or so. Not important enough to bother you about, but as long as you are asking.

What he said. I don't use it much but I do have a couple of
threads on watch I also noticed the email notifications of
yahoo email account.

Don Tomas
07-06-2009, 05:27 AM

The delay was because we were getting roughly 250,000 emails being sent through our server daily!

Currently Yahoo emails are the only one's being held up.

joeysterr
07-08-2009, 02:43 PM
Ok DT as you told me I'm just putting the domain here '@hotmail.com'. Notifications been really late or absent. Not a huge deal tho.

Keep up the good work!http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/images/posticons/thumbup.gif