PDA

View Full Version : Say no to Drugs!

seedGarden
01-08-2005, 08:53 PM
Fellas,

I had the unfortunate luck of being with a friend that was asked if he wanted drugs by a kid on the streets. My friend wasn't looking for it, just happened to be a kid that spoke english and to that point I was translating everything for him, and I was in a store a block away.....he made a purchase and as he is coming to tell me about it, 5 undercover "police" roll up on us and the shake down was on.....they took all our cash and ended up deporting us to POP. 16 hrs later I managed to talk our way out of a night in jail.....YOU DO NOT WANT TO SPEND A NIGHT IN JAIL IN DR!!!

Everyone that hear what happend were shocked that we walked out of jail that night.......We took no chances and get the hell out of town as soon as we packed our bags. Its that serious.

jd_mine
01-09-2005, 07:58 AM
I've had motoconchos ask me if I wanted to buy marijuana or cocaina quite a few times. I just get the fuck off the motoconcho and never use those guys again. Luckily by now I know a number of good motos I think I can trust (somewhat).....

gdogg
01-09-2005, 11:59 AM
I've had motoconchos ask me if I wanted to buy marijuana or cocaina quite a few times. I just get the fuck off the motoconcho and never use those guys again. Luckily by now I know a number of good motos I think I can trust (somewhat).....

Same happened to me on my last visit. A lot of times these offers are setups. If you buy, you will be arrested and detained until your bank account has been drained. IMO, you should just enjoy the natural highs of this great island and the chicas.

passasabe
01-09-2005, 02:46 PM
I actually had a Jamaican guy there ask me if I wanted some. I don't use the stuff so I obviously said no. The way he was asking was just too suspicious to me as well. I also didn't trust any of the guys who offered to exchange money on the street. Like they say "if something is too good to be true than it is."

There was this young guy in Sosua who I think was deported from the US who was trying to become too friendly. Friendly, meaning hang out and hook me up with Chicas. I noticed that he was hanging out with other younger American dudes. I would stay away from him. He can be spotted a mile away as his English is really good and he has a lot of American mannerisms. This happened my first two days there until he propositioned to hang out. My reply was "I'm cool by myself." I wish I had taken a picture of this guy so the rest of you would know. Luckily, my street smarts told me if anything tell him yo fuck off.

seedGarden
01-10-2005, 09:45 AM
The guy that set up my friend was very americanized, great english and NYC slang.

Jimmydr
01-10-2005, 10:31 AM
The guy that set up my friend was very americanized, great english and NYC slang.

Deported criminal from America, 1 of 25,000 :(

continentalmike
01-10-2005, 10:54 AM
I you wanna do drugs come to Holland! Stay away from it in the DR!

Don Tomas
01-10-2005, 11:33 AM
I you wanna do drugs come to Holland! Stay away from it in the DR!

What's the status of the trial law in Holland where it was going to be illegal for foriengers to purchase drugs there? I know they were testing the law in a couple border cities with Germany.

continentalmike
01-10-2005, 02:53 PM
anybody can buy drugs in Holland provided you're over 18, which is very loosely enforced if at all..

drugs openly sold are marihuana and its derivatives, opiates are sold on the street of through reputable dealers. If you get caught with it for personal use they won't bother..

happy pills and other designer drugs can be tested at the entrance to rave parties to make sure they're the RD..

welcome to Holland

Bxboy56
01-10-2005, 04:01 PM
ContinentalMike,
I will be in Amsterdam for my annual visit the end of April. I am lucky enough to be there for Queens Day this year. I usually try to go twice a year, but with the Dollar vs. the Euro these days, it makes a whole lot of sense to visit DR. Much more bang for your buck......

continentalmike
01-10-2005, 04:12 PM
ContinentalMike,
I will be in Amsterdam for my annual visit the end of April. I am lucky enough to be there for Queens Day this year. I usually try to go twice a year, but with the Dollar vs. the Euro these days, it makes a whole lot of sense to visit DR. Much more bang for your buck......

If you need any info on the Amsterdam scen.. just PM me and I'll hook you up..

Bxboy56
01-10-2005, 04:39 PM
ContinentalMike,

If you need any info on the Amsterdam scen.. just PM me and I'll hook you up..
Thanks anyway, I have been to Amsterdam about 10 times and feel I know the scene pretty well. Maybe we can hook up when I'm there, and enjoy a beer and a smoke? I'll be arriving on April 26th and leaving May 2nd. But first things first, right now all my attention is on my first trip to DR in 2 weeks!!